Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #3

Hi ladies, OMG its all happening in here at the moment isnt it.

Vicky - Glad that you are starting to feel better.

Christy - OUCH!!! You poor luv. (Gentle)Hugs and kisses for you

Kim - OUCH!!! Fissures are not nice, I've just had one and it seems to have cleared up on its own (thank god). But I know what you mean by being scared to go to the toilet. I pushed against my perinium when I went(TMI? sorry)It helped though.

Meredith - Im glad the chiro was nice and I hope the elimination diet works for you also.

Belinda - I hope DH is still breathing

AJP - You're a crack up, I hope you had a good night.

Ann - How cute is it when you see them actually play. Makes you realise how quickly they are growing though.

Well Baylee has been suffering a bit the last couple of nights with his reflux, have had to give him some mylanta before bed, I can only sympathise with what Christy and Meredith are going through, considering his reflux is nothing compared to Jovie and Logans, but it has been bothering him. It seems to be working.

Well its late and I can hear my bed calling me..."robyn"

Thanks girls I think I only realised on Wednesday how hard things were after the burn. Maybe because thats when its started hurting me soooo much. Then after a few meltdowns I think DH has finally come to understand too

Robyn - thats fantastic that the mylanta is helping!! YAY! I so can't wait for them to grow out of the reflux.

Dinners- I too have started resorting to the easiest thing to make. Least amount of time. I'm usually a bit of a cooking freak & love to spend time cooking with a glass of wine, but atm... its there's fish sticks honey... chuck them in the microwave & hope that she doesn't want anything else to eat, we'll figure ours out at like 9pm... maybe a vegemite sandwich LOL. Not that bad, but definatley 2-3 nights a week are like that.

Hi all, well i did have a great time in lar lar land the other night, even had another crack at it last night, out for dinner at a friends house and they live on at a winery!!! bring it on!!! took EBM with me as i have about 3 litres stored up and it has to be used.
    CHRISTY i hope the burn heals soon, how are you going BF with a sore tummy???? cant be easy hey..
    ROBYN i hope the reflux settles down soon for you both, i know hoe it felt when i had reflux cant imagine how a little bub feels!!!
    KIM how's the cream going? hope it clears things up for you soon darl, remember to9 drink heaps of water
    MEREDITH i'll PM you love
    VICKY how are the girls going?? hope the AB's straightened them up
    BELINDA is DH still alive or did you behead him?? put him in time out if needed!!

well not looking forward to the next few days it's ment to be 38 in melbourne!!think i might go sit under the house!! it alsways seems to be nice and cool there!!

haha nah he survived luckily for him

Dinners: i have dropped a bit on them, but most nights will cook something dinnerish lol, but we seem to have takeaway in there once a week or crappy dinners, i used to make a good effort but no energy or desire too lately

arghhhhhhhh! i hope that how I am feeling at the moment is just part of not being well this week, because I tell you, I'm just about ready to blow my top. I'm going to install a pick-a-ticket machine so that the kids, DH, the Dog, the cat all have to pick one before I will pay them any attention. And can't anyone possibly think for THEMSELVES in this house??? Do I have to do EVERYTHING???

Right - got that off my chest. would like to go and fly to an island and lie in a pool that has a bar in it, and drink ****tails served by a very buff young stud - who doesnt talk, but just does my beck and call....lol. oh a girl can dream cant she?

Anne, the girls or in this case was just one of them, are doing better. the antibiotics have kicked in. I'm still feeling a little lousy (if you didn't get the jist of that from reading the above!) but hope that come monday it will all be a distant memory. How lovely to go to dinner at a winery....wine, maybe thats what I need to get better...lol.

Christy - go the easy dinners. I wish I could wiggle my nose and something would appear! I'm so bloody tired by that time of the day that the last thing I feel like doing is cooking, I have a hard enough time thinking about WHAT to cook, let alone doing it at the moment....I thought things were supposed to start getting easier...not harder???

Robyn - hope Baylee is feeling better. My heart goes out to all you mums whose little ones are suffering from reflux. Makes my carry on about mastitis a tad ridiculous really.

Meredith hope you and logan are doing ok. hows the elimination diet going?

Kim, hows chelsea been after her needles darlin? and are you on the mend?

i hope everyone else is having a good weekend. I shouldnt be such a negative nelly, I got taken out for a belated birthday breakfast, but I'm in such a bad mood, and nothing seems to shake it. I hate feeling like this. I hope it goes away soon....otherwise...sigh.

Nah Vicky this is a great place to vent & get it out so that when you go back into the "real" world you are somewhat sane I think mastitis would be horrible.

Oh yeah im getting therre....the cream hasnt done anything yet...but i hopefully will find it working soon. Gives me the worst headaches..and make me soo dizzy.

Chelsea went ok with her needles....but last few days been soooo unsettled, always crying, bit of a temp and got the runs

Olivia Guest

Default new person

Hi,

I thought I would join in, hope it's not too late, if it is, let me know.

My first ever baby son, Lugh, was born on the 17th of November at the Mercy in Melbourne, by emergency caesarean (spelling ??).

He is great, he eats a lot, and plays a lot, and hates to sleep during the day.

I have run into some of you in other parts of the forum...mainly questions about sleeping.

Anyway ...that's me. I hope your babies are all well and that you are too ....I laughed about the stuff you wrote about dinners ...I have eaten loads of vegemite sandwiches too ..lol.

Welcome Olivia

Vicky: hope your weekend improves, felt exactly the same thursday night, hence wanting to kill ppl lol

Kim: hope things have improved for your house too

had a few drinks tonight so the world is good for me lol

LOL Belinda great!!

Welcome Olivia, there are a few of us here with sleep issues *hugs*

Hey Olivia!!! Welcome to our group.

My lil girl is a terrible day sleeper as well and also loves her grub!!

Olivia Guest

hi, thanks for the welcomes.

Is anyone involved in any playgroups, new mothers groups ? How's it going if you are ?

Perhaps our babies are too young for playgroup ? Is it silly to worry about him catching something ...like a cold.

And ...has anyone taken thier baby to the pool ? Lugh has had first injections and I love the water ...

Having a good moment ....Lugh is asleep in the swing my MIL bought us...hooray.

Hope you are all well.

Welcome Olivia.

Ella's day sleeps are getting better but she likes to chat to herself in her cot for the first 10mins before she cries for her dummy.

She turns 3 months on Monday and each month i retell her the story of her birth. (she loves it!). We're going to start reading to her more as she loves chatting to us and listening to us talking. Anyone got any good story book recommendations?

Vicky - i know about spreading yourself thin with the other creatures in the house. I woke up yesterday to find the cat had gone to the toilet in two laundry baskets (one with clean laundry) DH says i should pay more attention to him. THIS HAS BEEN THE 4TH TIME. I know he wants more attention but everytime he does this i just get more and more annoyed with him. He's done it everywhere, but mostly on Ella's things ...pram cover and car capsule.

Now i walk around the house sniffing to see if there is anything else he's gone to the toilet on. I'm obsessed.

Ann
    Last edited by luua; February 4th, 2007 at 12:54 PM.

Olivia Guest

Hi Ann,

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Dr Suess. Lugh loves that. It sounds fun and is colourful.

curlylocks11 Guest

hi everyone!! Just thought i would pop in to see how everyone is going...

Samantha is going great, growing big and chubby

Will try to keep up a little better from now on

Hi Olivia, I'm not so usually remiss in saying hello. just this last week has been rather exhausting for me, and I am only just starting to feel human again. Welcome, and look forward to getting to know you better. My little man is Aston, and he is 2 half months already....where oh where has that gone?

ann, Reading...I love it, it made me really happy that you are doing that. I am positive that both laura and Nathan love reading so much now, because I read to them when they were tiny, from babies, and all the time. Do it lots and lots. in fact it reminds me that I am going to start to do more of it with aston! having the third is so different to the first two, plus the age gap...
    like olivia said Dr Zeus - they are great books. fun and bright
    And if definately sounds like the cat is jealous...my puddy cat wont let me pick him up, because he can smell the milk. for days after we came home he wouldnt come in the house because he could smell someone knew...then to add insult to injury - we got a puppy. poor frodo

well thats me done for the night...more tomorrow./

Curly locks...Samantha is just gorgeous...big and chubby like my Aston. I love it!!

Hi Girls, I've got some exciting news...Baylee rolled over today YAY
    I had him on his tummy and he was kicking his legs, he loves tummy time, he got his arm stuck underneath his belly and over he went. I got excited then I thought maybe it was just a fluke so I turned him over again and he did it againMy clever little man.

Anyway...
    Welcome Olivia and welcome Lugh

Ann - I love books and thats rubbed off on Xander, we read him a story every night and he is always telling stories when he plays. When I started reading to him I would read anything and everything, he just loved hearing my voice.

Dinner - I love cooking, but sometimes I just do the slap together meal also. But I find the best time to cook is after lunch when Xander and Baylee are asleep.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast