Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

We have a Duerto Swallow...but its a double side by side and love it. Hate tandems...dont look or feel safe, hate the stirring....

Got ours from Babyco

oh my god... i am sooooooo over this rain!!!! enough already. the creek is getting higher...really don't want to be flooded in again, especially as it is Laura's birthday tomorrow. she is having her party...please let it stop

Aston is weaned... have very mixed emotions about it... part of me thinks - cool now dh and I can go away overnight, or for that matter I can, the other part of me thinks ohhhhh...my baby - my last baby is growing up. this last year went too quick.

I know what you mean Vicky Jakey has been weaned for a little while now and I miss those cuddles especially in the morning when we are both still sleepy. Now when he comes to bed he pulls my top down, lowers his head so his mouth is about to touch my nipple then looks at me and shakes his head - Jake not Darren! And he says nope shakes his head and then rests his head on my chest and gives me a cuddle... so sweet!

I know Tara I was really sick with both of my pg and Jake was until 16wks so I am actually blocking that bit out of my memory so ttc makes good sense AND my sister was vomitting from go to woe - she was sick all day every day and I mean just before Josie came out she was chucking poor thing.

Darren has asked me to give his little boy a break it's getting a bit sensitive from overuse after not being used more than once a moth ROFL Sorry tmi!

Tandem strollers what about Phil and Teds - I know 4 people with them who swear by them and that was what I was thinking of getting ... Christy is yours good?

Gigi I am so glad you could let your hair down and had a great NYE... just the thing you needed by the sound of it. I love being a faghag before I met Darren such a wonderful group of beautiful people - but soooo *****y lol!

How was everyone's day? Vicky ready for the party? Kim you will be fine tmrw - if I lived near you I would come with you to get them done.

nelly I love it.... I love my pram... love love love. LOL I dunno, never thought I'd like a 3 wheeler, in fact when I had Matilda she went from sling to stroller... we had a huge second hand pram which we used in the house for a while... with Jovie we use the P&T & love it. I walk everywhere with the two girls in it as Matilda likes it too, so she's in it with Jovie to day care & back....did I mention we love it? :P

lol yep I think so!

hey nelly i have been stalking the 1-6 month TTc thread and noticed your ? regarding cycles and DTD for a girl, i have to say although i know timing improves chances of gender we DTD the night before i ovulated and we had a girl!!!! i was expecting a boy (secretly reallllly wanted a girl) cycle day one for you would probably be the 25th, id get to know your CM if i were you, best way to see when your fertile!!! HTH

wow vicky weaned i dont know whether to wean or not and let her decide i really love it as does she, i think i'll leave it another few months so shes off before we startTTC later in the year!!

christy so how much do you love your pram???

i know jols...feeling a little sad about it all actually. he was unsettled tonight, i picked him up and we had a cuddle...before if he was in the laying down cuddle position he would look for boobie.. tonight he just laid there sucking his dummy, and snuggling in...

Nelly - have you heard of the billings method... teaches you all about how to get to know your cycle etc... i used it with Nathan.

awww poor, its the start of another beautiful relationship with him!!

i read the billings method book too, learnt heaps!!

I have my own method... DTD where ever when ever....perhaps thats why i got 2 girls!!

Aston is such a cutie Vicky....i want a cuddly girl! You done well to BF him as long as you did.

Must be the boys that give their mummies cuddles....well maybe its just Chelsea who hates cuddles!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

well Kim, bilby and chelsea must swap notes then, cos bilby won't cuddle either! I am just dying to have her accept one of my cuddles!

Another milestone Vicky, not your little bub anymore! aw!!! Hope Laura has a terrific birthday party, rain or no rain!

my boys are definately more cuddly then Laura was as a bub. She was, and is such and independent madam... Nathan is still a cuddle bunny...he is funny, ferrets his way in beside me, and I don't even realise he is there til I look down to give him a kiss if that makes sense.

sophie is very cuddly as well! i think she'd cuddle all day if i let her !! that and we get heaps of kisses!!!

Jakey is a cuddle bunny - lots of kisses - and he has started blowing kisses now v.cute!

Ok its just Bilby and Chelsea that are not kissy cuddly babies!

Dammit!!

Man Chelsea is going feral today....screaming and having a spaz attack!

poor chelsea its tough been a baby hey!!!

sophie is cutting an upper molar !!! scary!!!

Chelsea has 4 molars....man she will reallu be having spaz attacks soon... nneeeeeedles!!

Chels wont let me count her teeth but i know theres alot in her gob now!

Aston woke up in a cranky mood, and was back in bed by 8am still asleep. He is cutting the left hand upper molar too... good they are big. has the right hand one.

DH is giving me the *****s today... i'm so intolerant at the moemnt.

Matilda wasn't ever a cuddly baby, not until 2 1/2 before she enjoyed a cuddle Jovie was way more into cuddles before, but is not so keen atm

LOL we tried the Billings method with Jovie... needless to say we got a girl & we were trying for a boy.

Kim it so hard when they are like that. We are actually having a settled day (runs to knock on some wood, oh well just use my head). Its scary, DH is back at work, both girls are a bit sick... Jovie's heaps worse again today. I was up for a few hours with her in the middle of the night coughing & struggling to breath through the snot... we've had a steam shower & I've just started her on antibiotics the GP gave if the temp didn't go down overnight. She said there wasn't a bacterial infection yesterday arvo, but this morning everything is green & Jovie coughed up some green stuff today. So I think its time. Poor sausage is miserable.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast