Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 1st-15th 2008 #7

Testing ... not gunna risk losing post first ....

girls, please reset your moods.

i think everyone has already been told to reset their moods in the messages from bellybelly section http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/mess...-new-post.html

I'm happy my mood thing is gone now! I was stuck on HOT. It's now freezing here!

A quick me post cos I've got to head off very soon. Maya had her 6 month injections today and it went so much better than the last two. She barely cried at all went the needles went in and was happy as soon as it was over. The previous times she screamed and then kept screaming until I fed her. Today was a much nicer experience. Now I am just hoping that she doesn't have a bad reaction.

The annoying thing is that she has barely slept at all this morning cos the wait for vaccinations was so long! And now I have MG starting right now!! I really should skip it and let Maya sleep but they are having a going away party for me!! So I want to go. Maybe I can get her to sleep in a sling while there. Poor girl is not going to be happy later today.

OK.. gotta head off. BBL.

it won't let me reset my mood

nice to have BB back!

Quick me update...hhmm busy massaging lumpy boob. Just rang mum & asked her to come over & help out (she's down in Tas). DH back still bad (bit worse again actually) and I now need to get back to some bookkeeping and IL's are away for 10 days.... where's a clone cupboard when I need one?
    thanks for nice comments re expressing. Was wavering in my determination but did some research over weekend and saw some interesting stuff re diabetes risk/gd and bf'ing, so renewed motivation to continue as long as I can - hopefully decrease risk of GD for next PG too.

oh and Georgi - FOUR bulging disks? Ouch, how on earth did you cope when PG???

Tanya- yaya for hairdo!

BBL gotta go out noww.

belfie sounds like you are going great dispite everything!! If I find a cloning cupboard I will let you have second go after me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katones View Post
    i think everyone has already been told to reset their moods in the messages from bellybelly section http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/mess...-new-post.html
    yep they have, but i noticed not many ppl did in here.

amy - its already done

Hollye - good luck at the RCH tomorrow, I hope you get some answers

Amy_o - lol that means we're really good, right? I mean, we want 2 of us... and yes, I think you're very generous with that cupboard tehehe

Tanya - that's great re the vaccination! X has his 6 mth one next Tues (we're running a bit late lol).

Georgi - I keep thinking I should call mine XJ instead of X... would match BJ hehe. Good luck with the teeth. We've got 2 bumps that I keep thinking are on the verge... then other days I think it'll be months yet. I'm intrigued re the solids. X is still not really into them at all, and some things I read suggest to give them a break... but then I'm not sure how long a break to do! So I'm still just offering him a bit each day. He'd be lucky to take a quarter of a teaspoon. At the moment he likes to take the food onto his tongue then just sticks his tongue right out to let the food drip/fall off... lol. So saying, he took a smidge more avocado than usual today...

SamiH - baptism not far away hey. good luck organising. Now you said that Z still has a slight extrusion reflex... how do you actually test/confirm this? I'm not really sure if X does or not? does that make me clueless? Just re-read my post - it occurs to me that he probably does with that whole tongue sticking out thing. Mind you, he spends 50% of his waking hours sticking his tongue out and the other 50% blowing raspberries. It's hilarious.

Katones - lol that's too funny re Jack being spitting image. X looks nothing like me, my neighbour calls him Little Jon (that's DH - hmm is that breaking rules saying his real name? lol). How's the crawling going?

Csab - lol on V's first words being poo poos! too funny, I might have to start saying that to X.

I came across an unusual name the other day - Ysanna. I thought that'd be cool if I have a girl next... then I'd have X... Y.... lol might have to have 3 kids and finish off with a Z!!!

Anyway, just finished my last express... hope your'e all having a good week, hi to all I missed.

Lucky you all mentioned the mood thing. I never look at that category & would never have known about it.

BELFIE XJ sounds like a luxurious car, actually, I think it's a jaguar lol. Yeah BJ went off his solids for a few days so I stopped all together, only for a few days, then he started taking them better than ever. Now he eats heaps & he's having more milk too, huh, who would know... I'm now starting to mix two foods & if you seen on FB, I am giving him strips of food eg cucumber & rockmelon. The cucumber he just chews on, but the rockmelon he downs it all. It''s so cute. Sounds like XJ is liking playing with the food. Thinks it's fun. There's nothing wrong with that. You might find that one day, suddenly he takes it all in & wants more. That's what BJ seemed to do. My back, funny enough, was excellent in pregnancy. Well for the 7 months anyway. Dunno how it would've gone if I had gone to term. I was still quite small so didn't have too much weight. All those relaxin hormones did my hips & back the world of good. But now.... Oooo no.. Terrible. I'm having some troubles but just trying to manage with walking & stretching.

TANYA Is Maya still waking for a feed?

Thankfully BJ is sleeping through EVERY night again. He seems to wake around 5.30am but plays in his cot till I go in to feed him at 6am. It'll be nice if he would sleep till 6am.

I wish this rain would stop. I've only managed a couple of walks this week & I'm feeling like an umpa loomper!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgi View Post
    I'm feeling like an umpa loomper!
    oh I love that description, can I borrow it pls? tehehe

And too funny re the jaguar... I don't think X is built for speed atm... oh and he took his avocado really well today - I think he actually swallowed a good tsp worth which is the most ever! Good on you for managing your back. DH is gonna be doing pilates once he's recovered a bit.
    I got a new pic of X that i love, I stuck it in my sig.

Hmm I'm procrastinating now, the kitchen & washing are calling me (actually I think they're yelling!)... hop to it Belfie!

later gators.... hope you're all good.

Yayyyyy, BB is back, I've been having withdrawls, lol.

Tanya Julian and Maya must have been talking, he has started in the last week to wake two or three times at night for a feed, not on Jan.

Belfie what a cute pic, he looks so gorgeous.

Well it was good having mum down but she was only here for a while and it was way too short, hopefully it won't be long before I get to see her again.

Julian is having a bit of a problem with his teeth I do believe, as I said above, he's waking two or three times a night which he never does and won't go back to sleep with out boobie and the newest thing today is fighting all his sleeps so far he's only had one sleep today and I'm trying to get him to have a small nap before his dinner feed, I must admit I have no idea what is up. I can feel a lump where his bottom teeth are so hopefully it's just that and once they are through he will go back to sleeping as I'm soooo not use to getting up at night, lol.

Woohooo, look at my avvy, yay, I wish I was that hot.

hugs xoxo
    Last edited by AmandaJ; April 7th, 2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: my avvy

Jack woke 3 times last night aswell!!!! it killed me!!!! as soon as i got in there and gave him his dummy he went straight back off to sleep.... and the night before he just woke up screaming and wouldn't re-settle...so hubby slept on the spare bed and Jack with me...he has the sniffles and the reddest bum...teething is the pits!!!!

*sigh*
    I get on, I read your posts - hit reply - and tehn realise I am too buggered to post anything remotely useful.

G & Z had needles today and Giselle didnt even cry - wow she is a drama queen so I am sooooooooooo proud of her.

DH been travelling alot, I am exhausted pretty much, gotta go Z awake again - like all of you, sleeping is not good fo rhim during the day at the moment and it is pssing us all off lol

too tried here too...
    Note to self DO NOT run out of baby nurofen when teething. Cause when you do baby will wake at 3am. Thank goodness I had some panadol on hand and we weren't pain reliefless (Ok I made that word up).
    Brain to fuzzy to write more.

belfie - You are doing such a great job expressing for so long. I've been expressing for top ups and it's harder than BF! What an achievement to make it to 6 months. As for X taking solids not all babies are ready at 6 months. At the moment I offer Maya food on days when I have time but so far she's not having a bar of it. I'm treating solids as another thing for her to explore at the moment.

Georgi - I saw BJ with his cucumber. Is that mushy enough for him to eat? I want to offer more foods for Maya to suck on because she seems to enjoy sucking on food just not chewing it. As for sleep - after her vaccinations yesterday Maya slept for ages and she was still very sleepy all day today! So I'm hoping for another night tonight without any waking.

Amanda - I found the solution to the wakings.. vaccinations! I don't think it's a remedy I can use on a daily basis though. Hopefully Julian will give you a good night tonight. Love the avvy.

katones - I hope Jack's teeth surface soon!

Sami - Sounds like you are doing a great job.

Hello to everyone else. That's all I can manage for now.

I'm getting sad about moving at the moment.. even thought I know it's the best thing for us. I spent today changing some addresses and doing some packing. I feel like there's still so much to pack and I'm not sure how it'll all get done at the moment.

TANYA I just realised Maya shares birthdays with my Dad & my Niece. Different years of course The cucumber isn't soft enough for BJ to swollow. He just sucks on it till it's all soggy. If Maya likes to suck on things then it would be perfect for her

AMY I bought nurofen the other day. Just getting ready for the teeth. I heard it was much better than panadol for teething

SAMI I bet you're exhausted with DH away, handling 3 little ones You do a wonderful job

KATONES How are you finding the teething necklace? What colour is it? I just bought one on line the other day, the honey milk colour cause the light ones are meant to be better. I don't think BJ is actually teething, but I wanna be ready for it. I bought one for myself too. I'm hoping it will relieve my back pain

AMANDA IKWYM about not being use to waking throughout the night. It's so hard when it happens. I get depressed if it happens too many nights in a row. So hard to get use to

BELFIE You sure can borrow it. However, I feel better today, the sun is shining so we could take our morning walk. I've been slack with my diet so last Monday I vowed to get stuck into it. So far, so good. I love that pic of X. Sooooooo adorable. I'm planing to change my sig pic when I get a chance

BJ woke at 4.30am this morning. I left him till 5am then decided if I feed him we can all go back to sleep. So that's what I did, but....... I couldn't get back to sleep GRRRRR! I wish I was a good sleeper. It's so frustrating. I think I need to exercise more. I sleep better when I exercise. I've been looking at the local gyms cause I plan to get back into teaching aerobics but need to get back into shape first. But the only problem is that the morning classes are on during BJ's sleep & feed times. So I'm gonna have to leave it a bit longer, till his older & not so routined.

Hun teething necklaces are worth their weight in gold!!!! Jacks doesn't come off ever...if i have taken it of (which i did once and forgot to put it back on) he was like a little demon!!!! put it back on and sooo calm
    as for colour not heard that before...i bought mine from america for Jack.. recieved it in 5 days and soo much cheaper than here and it has a magnetic clasp on it so very safe.

Nurofen is friend in this house!!! can't use panadole due to using cloth nappies (it has sorbitol in it which causes grey stains on the nappy from their pee!! which takes FOREVER to sun out!!!!!)

sick little boy here!!! nice rosey cheeks & lips...tad warm and vomiting like a fountain has been abit sniffly past few days and yuck poos!!! off to the Drs soon

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast