Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #12

Hi!

We had a flat out day yesterday getting ready for classes. Then I had to pick up my niece and nephew from school and then got to dancing and my sister then took Louis. It was so strange not having him there. LIke it was just back to how it was before him iykwim?? It was hard to because when I picked him up we had to quickly get him home, dh bathed him I fed him and straight to bed so I didn't even get to see him that much. Hehehe - I'm such a sook. He slept well though - only woke up once and I think it was because he's spat his dummy and it was kind of stuck under his neck sort of thing- it looked uncomfortable anyway -heheh. He only had 3 milk feeds yesterday and still slept through so that's interesting. It was only the way his sleeps went that it worked out that way. I'm going to give him 4 today again though as I'm not sure whether to cut that other one down yet. It doesn't seem to fuss him.

Linda - Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. How cute of Emma coming out with her little words. How excellent you got it on video!!! Mmmmhhh - can I come over for afternoon tea?? hehehe. You're making me hungry thinking of all those yummy things. (I'm trying to lose a couple of kg so it's the last thing I really need....) How funny about your dh - men are so silly sometimes - bugger for you though!! At least you had a nice coffee.... Can you believe 9 months has gone past?? Sometimes it feels like it's flown and sometimes it feels like I've lived a lifetime iykwim?? Yeah for Emma sleeping well last night!! Oooh a vegie patch! I really need to do that. I had one here and had some zucchini and broccoli and carrots but I just don't maintain it well enough. Maybe this year I will (ha ha yeah right)

Kell - I love it when Louis rests his head on my shoulder - I think it's the cutest thing ever! Its pretty much as close to cuddles as we get at the moment as well. Sorry you're having trouble with the phone comp. That will be very strange having Molly away for a few days. I definitley wouldn't want my kids gone longer than that either....

Nikki - That's great the Chantelle slept well also! Hope you're well!!!

Tracey - Yeah we'll see how the gymbaroo goes today. It's really expensive though - $150.00 for a term!! I'm just trying him out for 3 weeks to see if it's worth it first although it's $60 just for that! I hope Jordan has stopped throwing up - have you given him anything different?? Won't be long before he starts crawling I wouldn't think!
    Ooh - I'm excited to know!!! How can you be so patient?? I test way to many times. Good Luck!!!
    I finish the pill on Friday so will be ttc after that! (I sometimes think I have rocks in my head - hehehe)

Hi!

Where is everyone??

I took Louis to Gymbaroo yesterday and he loved it. It was lots of fun and just great to be around the other kids and excitement. He actually slept his 12 hours last night (with a few wake ups but nothing major) So hopefully it tires him out a bit each week. He did really well though.
    He only had 3 feeds as well yesterday....just the way the day panned out so maybe thats how we'll be from now...play it by ear I suppose. I gave him a little bit of diluted oj yesterday afternoon in a glass and he gulped it down so well!! I was really surprised.

Hope you're all well!! Have a good day!!

Kristy - I really don't know if his ears are hurting because of the teething or not. But the smell out the other end has been awful just like teething. I dread changing his nappies after getting a wiff. EEWWW YUK!

Linda - That's really cute what Emma is doing with cuddles. Benjamin has been doing the same thing for a while now, including the open mouth kiss thing too. It's all very cute, but gives a whole new meaning to giving someone a big wet sloppy kiss.

I'm waiting by the phone this morning to find out if I got my job. I went to the final induction interview yesterday. We were told for a group of 15 people who have never met before, we communicated very well with one another.

Melissa

Good Luck Melissa!

Kell Guest

Good morning...

Kristie - it is quiet here isnt it, we seem to go thru phases of too much going on then not enough Gymbaroo sounds great, we dont have anything like that here. We havent tried juice yet, maybe 12mths. our mchn told me yesterday to start trying him on egg so we will see how that goes...

tracey - hope Jordan is feeling better...

Linda - as soon as we buy a house i will be putting in a vefie patch - i cant wait! I figure that there is not much point doing it in a rental.

Melissa - Good luck with the job.

Had Will weighed yesterday and for a change he hasnt put much on (not that he needed to LOL) 11.37kg, 77cm and hc 50cm. so his head has gotten bigger but not much else has changed, i am actually happy that he hasnt changed much he was getting sooo big and it wont hurt him to slow down a bit (also might give my aching back a break LOL). The closer it gets to Molly going away the more i dont want her to go, dh thinks i am insane because most days she drives me crazy LOL. i guess because we dont see the il's much i think that she should spend time with them, and i dont want to take Will because he screams whenever MIL gets near him (:nana:, mean kell ) and i know that once their other granddaughter grows up a bit molly will be a bit displaced so she should enjoy them while she can iykwim?
    not much else here, i taped the tennis last night so am watching that now except i saw the results on the news this morning grrr.

Kell Will sounds like a similar size to Jordan and he too has slowed down the in the weight gain THANK GOODNESS. I am sure you will miss Molly when she is away but it might give you a little ME time when Will is asleep. Spoil yourself if you get the chance.
    Kristie Gymbaroo sounds good. Way to go on the 12 hr sleep. I have Jordan on 3 boobs a day now and he is doing fine with it. If he wants the 4th feed then I will give it to him but since we gave it up he hasnt worried about it. Hopefully Louis will be the same. He is enjoying he solids so I am sure he will be fine. YEAH on the juice.
    Linda good on you for growing a vegie patch. I am too lazy in that area. It would be good to have the veg on hand though.
    Nikki how are you going? havent spoken with you in a while.

Well still no AF so I am buying a test today and will do it when DH gets home. We had a talk about it last night and I asked what what he thought. He was honest and thought it is a little early to have another bubs but ofcourse he would be rapted. So I am now 7 days late so I will come back tonight and let you know.
    I have Jordan some water from a sippy cup yesterday and 3 solid meals. He did really well. He had about 10-20 ml of water so thats good. I just wanted him to get used to having a drink from the cup.

Hope you are all having a good day and speak later

hi gals,tracey,wow.i hope that the outcome is what you want,remember that your first few cycles can be all over the place.goodluck.i have been ok.enjoying this nice sunny weather.
    goodluck melissa,i hope you get the job.
    nikki

Yep, the job is mine! I'm so happy now

Tracey - Good luck! I hope you get the result you want

Benjamin drinks from a sippy cup all the time, he's not interested in a bottle. He drinks about 1 cup of water a day now.

Melissa

Kell Guest

Congrats on the job ,melissa!
    Tracey - ooo how exciting for you, hope you get the result you want
    We havent tried water yet either, or cups - it's weird with the second one i dont seem to find the time to try new things whereas with Molly i had her trying everything right on 'schedule' iykwim? LOL

Hi!

Kell - I completely understand you not wanting Molly to go away. I think I would struggle even with family or people I like!!! hehehe. LOL at Will screaming when MIL comes near him.

Tracey - Test test test!!! hehehe. Louis has about 100-200ml of water a day from his sippy cup most days now. He drinks it all on his own which is good. We took the valve out though so it can spill. I think I'm going to get another one just for juice or cows milk when the time comes so he gets used to one for water and one for special drinks iykwim?

Nikki - Good to hear from you!

Melissa - Congrats on the job!!!! Thats great news.

Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep!

tracey,where are you........waiting...waiting.melissa,congrats.what are you doing in your new job,is it full time...
    nikki

Hi!

Tracey - ??????

No news here except yesterday I went to the kmart sale and almost got everything for Louis' b'day!!! I was going to lay by it but the line was so long I just bought it all. A mum from dancing was there and she layby-d her stuff and was in the line for 2 hours!!!!! There was only one thing I couldn't get that I wanted so that wasn't too bad. I bought him a little bike and trailor, blow up pool with balls, a new book for his learning pad, a vtech driver thing and a learning puppy. I have a learning table layby'd at myer and I'm going to get him a sand pit and toy phone. Hmmm do you think that will be enough??? hehe. At this rate he won't need any xmas presents! hehehe. (although I've already started a list!) and here I was thinking I wouldn't know what to buy him!!

Have a good day!

i went to the sale aswell and i had alot to buy so had to layby.i was in the line for 1 hour and 20 minutes but c was perfect and im glad i did it,i got everything i wanted for the boys and only 2 things for c for her bday,i am going again on monday without c,so i should be ableto get everything else,hopefully there is still enough stock left.
    nikki

Kell Guest

Hey all,
    Kristie - Are you sure that's not his bday and xmas presents LOL I remember Molly's first bday and xmas and I got her soooo much stuff, i just love buying for the kids too I havent been to the kmart sale, i am waiting for the target sale as we have a target here. and i am going to do my xmas shopping in the sales later in the yr as this yr i opened a xmas savings account so i cant use the money until after november 1.

Nikki - I bet you had a lot of stuff with 3 to buy for! How are you feeling atm?

My sis is visting from newcastle and she bought their new beagle puppy and Molly has been having an absolute ball with him, so now i am thinking of getting her a puppy for xmas hmmmm Will loves him too, and just giggles every time the puppy gets near him.

Hi!

Nikki - I bet you had a trolley full!! It was the first time I've taken Louis shopping in a trolley on my own. He did really well and I just gave him some toys to play with. When I wasn't looking though he decided to suck on the metal bit - gross!!!! I hope he doesn't get sick.....

Kell - Yeah - I've been transferring the very small amount from gov assistance (grrr) to a savings account so have it for xmas/b'days and it will also pay for our camping trip at xmas! Oooh yeah get a puppy! The kids would love it!!! I grew up with dogs and always loved them. We haven't been able to have one for years with renting and even now that we've bought we're not allowed by body corp - grrr. We will definitley be getting one when we buy a house one day. I'm teaching Louis all about them though! hehe.

Kell Guest

yep we're renting too, but thinking about buying soon...we always had a dog and cat growing up too, i think they are great for kids. we had one dog, sara, for about 12 years, she was a fantastic pet, but it was terrible for us all when she died

sorry ladies I didnt come in last night, it was negative.... A little disappointed but I am ok. I really convinced myself that I was and had everything worked out with work and leave, maybe soon

Kristie yeah on all the toys. I think Louis will be spoilt, but who can help it really.

Nikki Good to see that you got most things you wanted.

Kell i would get both dog and cat. we have both and we love them all. They both have different personalities you cant really compare the two.

Just got hom from a friends house and off to bed I think. Still feeling a bit sick with sore throat. Hope it goes soon. Have a nice night all

Hi!

Tracey - Sorry to hear, especially when you had everything planned. Us women are so bad for doing that! I'm sure it will happen for you soon.

Louis basically missed his second sleep yesterday (napped for 10min in the car) and ended up sleeping from 6.30pm-7.30am last night! Woo hoo. He woke once at 1am for a dummy and that was it!! So this is the second Sat in a row I've had a sleep in - hehe.
    Hope you've all got nice weekends planned. We're going to start painting today (hopefully) and out to my sisters for dinner so tomorrow will be a veg day!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast