Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #12

Tracey - If it's meant to be, it will be. Better luck next time...

Nikki - I'm working with DH at a meatworks on the kill floor full time. I signed up for a 12 month traineeship yesterday with them. Out of the 15 of us that went to the induction/interview only 12 were excepted, but one didn't turn up because he missed the bus. So in the end there were 11 of us, but we all get along really well, I think that's pretty special since we were all strangers when we started there on Wednesday. We are going to be given our job descriptions on Monday.

Melissa

Melissa its good to see that you are getting along with the people you work with, thats a bonus.
    Kristie sounds like you had an awesome night with Louis, hope you have a nice dinner out tonight
    Nicole when are we going to catch up again? I am really missing our wednesday group. Hope you are doing well.

Well Jordan is sleeping really well at the moment. pretty much 7-7 every night which is fantastic. Off to dinner for our friends bday tonight so mum is baby sitting for us.
    Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Hi girls!!
    I have been MIA this week and boy have your been chatting, there is way to much to catch up on. I was house sitting this week in a place with no computer can you believe it! It was great to get away from the madness at my mums for a while though and Tori loved it there coz she could roam the whole place without me worrying about stairs!

We were meant to go the day sleep clinic this week but the princess got a chest infection and cold so we had to cancel that unfortunately but are booked in again for in a few weeks time. I;m thinking it may be a waste of time though and i would be better off at one ofthe overnight ones. I might look into them tomorrow. Has anyone got any feedback on any in melbourne or any ideas how much is costs?

Well, as usual its just a short one from me, I must go to bed, tori with her cold etc isnt seelping fantastically and i need to grab some zzzz'z while i can.
    I will check in with you all tomorrow coz I have to get back on this computer and do my resume. It been years since I have had to have one!

Night girls,
    I hope you are all well

Kell Guest

Hi
    Tracey - it will happen for you soon Hope you had a good night out
    Kristie - painting, yuk i dont envy you LOL I hate painting my dad used to make us help him paint when they were renovating, did you get it all done? fingers crossed that Louis will stick to his new sleep routine..
    Cindy - Poor tori, i hope her chest clears up soon,

Having a quiet weekend, i spent all day yesterday blubbering because Molly has gone away to her grandparents i spoke to her last night and it sounds like she is having fun (but at bedtime she did ask to come home , nice to know we are missed). i have some friends coming over for roast lunch today so have been cleaning and cooking like a mad woman. With all this talk about af and testing I have realised that af is about a week late here too :eek: so i tested this morning, negative. not sure how i feel bit mixed i think, if it is meant to be it will be i spose...

Kell its funny that we are all about lte with AF. I hope that you get the result you want. Its good to see Molly is enjoying herself but still missing you both. Ofcourse she would though.
    Cindy welcome back, a house with no computer... they need to get with the times LOL. Sorry to see that Tori isnt feeling well. Hope she gets better soon.

Well i am thinking of taking another test because yesterday I threw up my breakfast.... I dont know if I am talking myself into symptoms or whether I may actually be. I think I will do another one Tuesday or wednesday as AF still hasnt arrived so that is a week and a half late now. I also have a fait bit of CM so who knows.
    Dinner was nice last night, well the company anyways. My pasta wasnt crash hot, it was pretty bad, It was only just warm and the chicken in it wasnt flash. Didnt send it back though as I didnt want them to spit in it. You hear all sorts of stories about things that go on when you send meals back.

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend. We are spening today making a batch of Jordans vegies and meat. He is having chicken this week. I spent all morning peeling potatoes as we are making soup as well.

Tracey - It pays to check again I think.

Melissa

GRRRR I just lost my post!

I cannot be bothered rewriting...

Paintings going well. Nearly finished. Louis is good. He didn't sleep when we were out last night so was up to 10.30PM!! (and still didn't sleep in - ggrrr) but I went back to bed when he did for a snooze.

Hello to everyone!!

Cindy - Good to hear from you - sorry that Tori's been sick.

Kell - Awww it would make you feel good that she wanted to come home! hehe.
    Wow on testing....there must be something in the air at the moment! hehe. I can totally understand how you'd have mixed feelings.

Wow Tracey - thats really odd isn't it? I would test again if I were you....Glad that you had a good night out....

cindy,i am doing the week stay at tweedle and it will cost 10 dollars as it is government funded,they are ringing me tomorrow to give me the dates that we are going,it is in footscray.
    nikki

Nikki - how did you get into tweeddle? Do you have to be referred? I just dont want to waste my time with a day stay when I know I need more than that!

We had a terrible night last night, she woke at 11.30pm and didnt go back down untill 3 am!!! Needless to say that we have had lots of snoozes today and I am feeling quite good actually. there we go again, awake already!
    Tomorrow is our big day at the health centre again to see if i have managed to fatten her up any. I'm actually quite worried about it I dont like the lady, she made me feel like **** last time. hopefully i pass the test this time.

got to go sorry-will try to get on again later

Hi!

Nikki/Cindy - that is the one a mum at dancing went to with her 1yold. She said it was great and her daughter is now sleeping 12-12 1/2 hours each night. She said they rearranged her whole routine around.... Might be a good one to look at Cindy. Good luck with mchn tomorrow!

Hi everyone! Just a quick one from me before bed.

All is well here. Emma is sleeping pretty well. Generally up once a night which is fine. She may have a tooth coming though, she tugs like mad on her ears & starts crying really suddenly sometimes for no reason at all. Having said that, she is really happy most of the time.

Hi everyone, Just popping in to say a quick hello before I scoot off to bed. Have had a lovely weekend. Weather has been awesome here. Have spent this evening updating Gus's website. Amazing how fast the time passes when you're uploading and organising photographs. Will pop in again tomorrow to post properly. Sweet dreams. xx

I think a re-test is a good idea tracey. Goodluck! Ho to everyone else. Don't have much time here atm....unpacking and organising the new place etc. Will talk more later. Hugs and love to all.

Hi!

Louis was really restless last night - poor little thing, I think he's coming down with ANOTHER cold....that will be his 3rd since late May...he's spending more time sick that well. I hope it's just a little sniffle....

Linda - That's great that Emmas sleeping quite well. It makes such a difference.

Kirsty - Time goes way to fast when I do anything I'm enjoying -hehehe. There's just so little time after Louis, work, housework etc to just kick back and relax...as I'm sure you all know!!! hehehe.

Kerrie - How's it all going? Settling in? I hope you get it all done soon so you can relax!!

Well, we failed again! The princess had lost another 70gm but has grown 3cm in a month. She is getting mighty long and skinny my girl! I hope for her sake it goes on forever for her and she doesnt get her mums belly! (although that is her fault) We have to go again in 2 weeks for another weigh in. She has eaten heaps today though so hopefully we are on a good thing that lasts!

My day stay sleep thingo got pulled forward too so it is happening on friday this week and if i get nothing out of it they will then take me for the night one.

I hope everyone is going well, Nikki how are you going? Kristie - When are we going to try to get to meet up with nikki and tracey? I'm free pretty much every day but thursdays as I have my friends 2 year old on thursdays now! Talk about hands full.
    Dp started his new job today which is great he will finally have weekends off, he hasnt had one for 4 years! He is now doing finance - mainly car finance but if anyone needs some help in that area let me know!

Better shoot off, dinner is ready so mum is telling me (thats pretty much the only good thing about living with the family again, mum cooks! and i dont have to)

Hi!

Cindy - bugger on Tori losing weight. Obvioulsy with that growth though she's doing well though...
    Yep, we'll have to go on a Wed as that's when Tracey has her days off (Is that right?) so I'm free. I've got gymbaroo but I can reschedule that to another day for that week. Are you coming to our group on Wed?
    You're so lucky having your dinner cooked for you!!!

Lets hope for good nights!

Whats happening on wednesday?

Hi Ladies

well i bought another test to take tomorrow morning so will fill you all in.
    Krisite and Cindy I would love to meet up soon, maybe next wednesday if that suits as am meeting an old friend this week. Nicole how does that sound.

Kristie bummer about louis's cold. Hope he gets over it quickly.
    Cindy dont worry about the weight loss, Tori is an active little girl and I am sure burning off heaps of enegry learning new tricks to keep you on your toes.
    Kirstie good to see you had a good weekend. I will have to check out Gus's new photos later tonight.
    Nicole how are you doing? and how is Chantelle? It seems ages since we have seen eachother.

Hope you all have a nice night. it is terrible in melb windy and cold.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast