Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #30

Morning,

These top teeth just don't want to come through???? Poor Bella has got the reddest cheeks but she's handling it pretty well. She's got a rash under her chin which I think might be itchy, yesterday she started rubbing her arm against it, I'll take her to the pharmacist today see if there is anything I can get for it. Bella does a little wave too, so cute. She's started to lift her arms up now when I pick her up.
    Been pretty busy, we're in the middle of moving at the moment so the house is upside down. Hate living like this, oh well, not too much longer.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
    Regards,
    Dianne

Trish yay on becoming a BB market place member! Hope it improves your sales

Dianne- Hope Bella's teeth come through soon, those tops ones are shocking.

Meet up some more BB girls yesterday went to an indoor play centre. Saw Kim & gosh Jasmine is soooo long, Kim said there is only 3cms difference between Jas & Chelsea. Maddi was being a social butterfly, crawling after all the bigger kids while they ran around, she tried climbing up the stairs etc..

Ange Happy 10 months to Lu for yesterday

Dianne Happy 9 months to Bella

Mo- lucky you're here to remind me when to change from saying "she's 9 months" to "she's 10 months"! Seriously i never remember. I dont even know what day it is ATM!

Top teeth are the pits DS.

Saffi- pedicure? mmmmmmm facial? mmmmmmmmm. I'm jelous. Hope it was divine.

Thanks Nickers. Moving house sux, but renovating sux more! Bet you can't wait to finish.

Trish a couple of bubs in my MG still dont crawl. Dont worry, he'll get there.

Had so much to say, now it seems to have gone.........

Hi ladies!

Happy 10 months Maddi and Lu! 2 more months and you will be 1 omg!

Dianne we have 1 top tooth through and 3 waiting! Hence the no sleeping! Hope the rash gets better!
    Ange hows the morning sickness? Got any yet?
    Mo Maddi must have had a great time at the play centre! Have been thinking of taking Myles to one! how are you going?
    Trish yay on becoming a market place member! K will be crawling in no time! Then there will be no stopping him!
    Nick so glad the move went well! You will be so happy when everything is finished and looking fab! Hope the boys are ok after there war stories!
    Saffi so jealous about your pedi and mani day! Hope it was nice and relaxing!

Well we arent sleeping again Teeth and a bit of a cold are the culprit! So i am exhausted! I just wish we could have a baby that slept! We have been giving him panadol for his teeth pretty regularly as much as i hate it but its the only thing that works at night cause he cant wear his necklace! He knows what it is now and says yumyum when i get it ready, sad but kinda cute! We bought him a fisher price swing and he loves it! Its hanging up in the house at the moment on the old hammock hooks! So cute!

Anyway hope you all have a good night! Hi to anyone i missed! xx

Hi everyone

Been busy and had a major whingey boy. Think the top teeth are coming. Poor kid, last night was terrible. He was hot 38.5 so tried to give some panadol, then he decided to spew in my bed...noice! Today was just a nightmare, clingy and awful....I'm pretty tired! Right now is the first time he's been not clinging to me all day!

Hope everyone else is well...I need to go veg out on the couch! Have a good night

Ange/Viv - any luck cutting out night feeds? Kinda getting to the point where I want to at least try it in the hope that if he's not being fed, he might not wake...hmmmm, not liking my chances!

Hey everyone...hope you're all well, will BBL for personals

Morning all,
    Trish - Bella is not crawling yet either, it will happen soon enough.
    Nick - Rennovating, great fun, it will be great when you move in.
    Boomba - hope the sleeping happens for you real soon.
    MiniMax - top teeth, they seem to take ages to come through, seems like months ago I thought Bella's were coming but still no sign.

Bella had her 6mth needles yesterday. She was late with her 4mth ones so had to wait bit longer than 6mths, then she got sick so had to wait even longer but now they are over and done with. She did so well, she was more brave than me. She seems to be fine, no fever, just a few grizzles.
    Yoghurt update, I bought Jalna Natural and she absolutely loves it. On its own or mixed with her fruit or cereal, just great.

Hope everyone has a great day, so sunny at the moment, hope it lasts.

Regards,
    Dianne

wow, it has been quiet in here!

Not much new with us, really need to go out on the weekend and get a toddler gate for the kitchen, cause I am getting sick of chasing Tahlia in there! She loves trying to stand up against the bin, and also likes getting into the cutlery thing in the dishwasher if its left open!

My niece turns 1 tomorrow, cant believe she is already 1, so we are off to a play centre to celebrate!

willow - he seems to want his night feeds still. i drag out the gaps between, so sometimes it's 10pm, 2am then 6am. at the moment he's waking regularly for what i guess is teeth, or when i give him cheese and he farts himself to pieces. poor kid. no more cheese. naughty mummy.

so, sometimes i go and resettle, sometimes i feed. things are so carp in the sleep department i'm not concerning myself with it.

i'll worry about night feeds closer to the weaning time.

Shingles seem to have reappeared. They dont generally treat preggo women unless it is in the eye area, which it is. So i have to take a category B3 drug. Which the royal womans hospital say is fine, but makes me nervous as hell. Off to Opthamologist today, hopefully eye will be clear and maybe i wont have to take the rest of the meds.

Willow- We knocked night feeds on the head by DH getting up to settle. If she wouldn't settle, then i'd feed her. Slowly she just started settling with DH and i havn't fed her over night for a couple of weeks now. Not that that is the recipe that will work for all, but worked for us.

Hi all

Been lurking, don't have a lot happening other than the normal stuff.

Day off today!!! So far done 2 loads of washing, dropped DH off at work and trying to get L down for his morning sleep. Off to his crawler's class in just over an hour and then heading down the Coast to visit a friend. So busy afternoon.

Ange - sorry to hear that the shingles are back. Are you in much pain? Hopefully it will be a minor flare up and will be free of it for the rest of your pregnancy. When are you coming up to Brisbane, or have you already been?
    Viv - any sign of those teeth yet?
    Dianne - got some Jalna too but yet to try it on L. If he doesn't like it I'll eat it!
    Julia - has Max popped any teeth yet? This teething business is so carp.
    Amber - so do you think the teether necklace works? We've got one of those swings too. L's only been in it a couple of times. Got it set up near the clothes line so he can watch me hang out all his singlets and bibs.

Hey to everyone else. Hope you all have a good day and I'll try to pop in tonight.

Soooooo....I've decided that Max likes to spew like mad when he's teething.....did last time! I stink!

Will BBL

Ange- hope your feeling better soon!

Tahlia woke up at 3.30 last night, desperately crying, when I went into her she was standing up in her cot leaning on the rails, so I guess the crying was because she hasnt figured out how to get back down yet!

Happy 9 months to Kieran & Tahlia!

Ange - You poor thing . I hope you get better really soon.

Kellie - Awww, poor Tahlia! It takes a while before they work out they can get back down and go to sleep.

Julia - Yuck! I hope a tooth pops through soon.

Saffi - Have a fun day!

Dianne - I'm glad Bella loves her yoghurt! Kieran loves it too.

Anyway, better run, I have a screaming baby on the floor who wants to be picked up

whoops, I almost forgot, Happy 9 months to Tahlia and Kieran!

Happy 9 months to Tahlia and Kieran!

Ange bummer about the shingles, hope you get better soon.

Had the scan saw a hb of 120bpm, I'm 6 weeks With a edd of 26/3/09!
    Last edited by Khaleesi; July 31st, 2008 at 01:10 PM.

HAPPY 9 MONTHS Tahlia and Kieran!
    Mo thats great news you must be so happy!
    Ange pooey shingles you poor love! Hope they clear up soon!
    Saffi i think the necklace works but thats just me being positive, he hasnt whinged at all during the day though.
    julia Myles spewed this morning and i forgot how bad it smells! Hope Max gets those teeth quickly!

Well Myles is sick He has a terrible cold and a lil rash so i am hoping its not the measles! We had a max of 4 hrs broken sleep last night so i am wrecked! Poor dh is in the spare bed cause Myles wont let me put him into the cot! Poor bubba i wish i could fix him!
    Thats my sob for today!

special thanks to the mums that supported the panadol thing - the little man didn't get top teeth but got #3 bottom and the ridge of #4 overnight. (last night was bad).

i wish i trusted myself more on these things. it's been 4-5 nights of multiple wake ups. he's had lots of poos (up to 4 a day), drool etc.

that dumb cow of a nurse said "oh there's much more swelling to come yet, those teeth are a long way off yet".

dummy.

mums know *****.

ange - rats on shingles.

the little man is chasing the cat so i'd better go.

bbl

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast