Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #21

Nikki - how exciting! I LOVE the snow and would love to come with you guys but we will be moving house the week after that and will need to be packing (not to mention finding people to help us move) so will have to come next time I'm thinking!
    I used to have skiis etc so i will see if mum still has them in the garage and ifso they hsould be fine for your or james (i was about 17 when i got them) coz they go on height from memory.

Rachael - how are you going with the sleeping?
    Hows neils band going?

Kristie- was great to catch up with you the other day - I have another friend coming over tomorrow and every time i ask tori who is coming to visit she says Louis! Very cute!

Tracey how are you going with your boys?
    How exciting about Kirsty and Toby!

alex - have you had a busy weekend? Do you get busy with work on the weekends or is it a pretty steady flow?

Not much is happening here i have the baking urge so have just been to the shops for supplies and am making angel cakes (cupcakes) which tori had to like the bowl or course!

Ok, better go check them, dont want to be burning any angels!

Oh - i forgot to say... I had one of my bloody porcelain veneers fall off tonight! I was eating tea and 'CRACK' there it goes! I am going to lob on the door step of my old boss in the morning and make him see me befre his patients start! I hope he can just glue it back on, It was half of it which is harderto put back than if it was the whole one! Cracked right down the middle! I dont want to have to replace it, really dont havethe spae money at the moment and wouldnt you know it, we cancelled our health insurance last month coz we were never using it! TYPICAL

ooooh I forgot to do an update.
    Well, milo was being really quiet on SAturday arvo so I thought maybe he'd gone to sleep, but I wwas hearing periodic noises so I decided to check.
    As soon as I got to the door I knew what had happened, the smell was too much. He'd done a poo (hence the worse behaviour than normal at sleep time) and re-decorated his bedroom with it.
    So two loads of washing later, and after borax-ing the bedroom floor we'd cleaned it up.

Sunday we went to a birthday party which was really good, he was a bit scared of the clown that they had. She didnt have clown makeup on or anything but he was still a bit funny and wanted to sit on my knee not with the other kids, but he relaxed after a while and decided it was OK.

Cindy tooth sounds painful I hope you got it sorted out.

Nikki the holiday sounds fab. Would love to go but theres no way we could afford it at the moment with everything going house wise.

If the weather is going to be OK this weekend I think I will hire a skip to get the crap out of our backyard and garage. That way we will have to do it cos we're paying for it, so there will be no chance of being lazy! I just hoe its going to be dry weather.

wiggles go on sale on thursday for ticketek members(me) before the general public on the 30th so if you want me to get tickets let me know asap.$35 for hot potato tickets and they perform at rod laver on 14th and 15th dec.You make me feel like dancing tour,we have the new dvd and it is probably the best one out.

bugger lost my post.....
    well have to say again that I had the day from hell. All was well in the morning, Jamie took Jordan to swimming whilst Liam and I slept in till 9am. We then took the boys into my work so I could show them off. On the way home Jordan fell asleep in the car. He was asleep for about 20 mins when Jamie put him into bed. He stayed there for all of 5 mins and then got up. I gave him something to eat and tried to put him back to bed at 1.30. Well then it started..... he kept getting up wanting to POO so I kept putting him onto the toilet but he would do NOTHING. After the 5th or so time I LOST IT. I started swearing at him ( so ashamed ) and gave him a few smacks. Jamie was at MHN whilst this was happening so I was on my own. I gave up after an hr then Jamie came home to find him awake. He then tried to put him to bed and it continued and I got more angry and uptight. Eventually we gave up and he stayed up.
    I feel terrible for speaking to him so badly but really dont think he is ready to stay awake the entire day.
    He has gone to bed with no hassles tonight but dont want this to be a habit. What do you guys do when they dont want to have a nap???? Any ideas are welcome.

Nikki I would love to come to wiggles. What date are you actually going? I can transfer money into your account if you give me the details.

Cindy I hope you get your tooth fixed without too much hassle.

Rach EWW with the poo decorations. Hope it wasnt too grose to clean up.

Kristy Hope you and the boys are ok.

well on a more positive note, Liam was weighed in today at nearly 4 weeks and he is now 5.060 Kilo. I think I am going to have another chubba bubba on my hands. LOL
    Well only an hour till the milk bar is due to open... take care ladies
    XX

Hi!

Long time no post!

We've been busy and I'm just spending time catching up really now...no luck with selling the house yet - had an ofi on Sat and only had 1 couple through - how sad! So we're just sitting tight and definitely not putting any offers on anything until this place sells! At this rate we'll be here for another 5 years - LOL!
    Took the kids to the park today and they had a ball! It was such a nice day!
    Bub in tum seems well! Had a midwife visit the other week and heard the heartbeat for the first time which was nice! Tummy's starting to grow a little bit now! Feeling little kicks as well...
    I have my scan next Wed on the 25th - very excited!!!
    Went out with my friend Bean yesterday to see the new Sex and the city movie!! Was great - I loved it and was so nice to get out through the day and do something for myself! It very rarely happens!!!!

Tracey - So sorry I missed you last week! You sound like your going along so well!! Thats so great! I will have to make another time to catch up with you though - I can't wait to meet him! I hope will his little projectile vomits he doesn't turn into a chucky baby - Dylan was like that and it was gross...basically took 6 months for him to grow out of it...how's he going with it?
    I know this p/g is going soooo fast!!! So scary!
    Sorry to hear you had a rough time with Jordan not sleeping today...I've got no advice as most days Louis doesn't sleep...Hopefully he was just having an off day and won't make it a habit...I'm sure if he's really tired tomorrow he'll go to sleep...Probably just messed him up that he fell asleep in the car...
    Yeah at Liam growing so well - geez you have some special milk there I think!!!!!

Cindy - Wow - how great you got to do all that shopping for yourselves!!! Omg - I would die do go shopping like that - although better for me to do it after I stop growing - LOL!
    Was definitely great to catch up - the kids all got along so well - so cute to see them running around! I still can't get over my fright at Dylan nearly running out on the road though...omg...I so need eyes in the back of my head for him! Sometimes I swear I'm the worse mum ever!
    Bugger about your tooth - hope you got it fixed!

Nikki - So glad you had a great birthday - I hope you had fun spending all that b'day money!! WOW!!!
    Yeah on giving up smoking!! I'm so proud of you!! Woohoo!!!! How's it going?
    Thats great you've planned a holiday at the snow!!! How fun!! Gosh - I wish I was going! Michael and I love it! I'm not very good at it but I have fun on the ski's and Michael's really good at snowboarding (well...so he tells me! LOL) We're dying to go up but all this baby making keeps putting a stop to it! LOL! I'm sure the kids will have a ball!

Rachael - LOL at Milo not wanting to wear jumpers...can't say we've had that problem (YET!) Congrats on your land settling - how exciting - wow - now time for all the hard work getting your place ready!! It's so not fun....LOL! But at least you know you'll have a brand new house to move into!!!!
    Bugger Milo's not sleeping for you...cheeky thing to sleep for everyone else though! I do remember having trouble with Louis some time back...hopefully it's just a stage for milo as well and will be over soon! Louis basically puts himself to sleep now when he's going to have one...he has a sleep maybe once every 3-4 days depending on what we're up to...he fell asleep after the park today...he's a bit exhausted at the moment though so I think I'll make sure he has a day sleep tomorrow...
    OMG!!! How gross that Milo put poo eveywhere!!! I would have died - I so don't cope well with that kind of thing...

Alex - Happy Anniversary - wow - how nice getting flowers delivered and a nice dinner out! Bugger I missed meeting you last week...
    Yep - we're finding out the sex although we thought we saw that it was a boy at the 12w scan...very exciting! I'll be rapt to have another boy and a girl will be nice also - a win win situation really!

Kirsty - Congratulationso on the arrival of little Toby!!!

OMG - I so want to go to the wiggles!!!!!! Hmmm - how do you think I'll manage with 3 kids?? LOL! and one of them being potentially 4 weeks old!!! I just told Michael he'll have to come and then we may manage it...do you think a baby like that would go ok in such a noisy environment??? Or am I just wishful thinking that we could go...??? hmmm....I'd love the boys to go though...they had so much fun last time!
    Well - if it's doable I guess we'd need 4 tickets!! Wow - that starts to become an expensive day out! LOL! I can transfer the money to your account also Nikki....

OK - on that note - I'm going to bed considering it sooo late!!!! Nighty night!

Nikki - my future SIL is getting tickets already and is all excited about taking her nephew to sit with Milo, so we're right for tix.

I went home sick from work yesterday, still not 100% but theres things to get done and I have a 2 day level 2 first aid course on Thurs &Fri that I dont want to miss out on, so Ineed to get my work done before then.

I also totally forgot that the OH&S officer talked me into a 5km walk on Sunday so now I have to figure that out and explain to neil why he has to stay home and do gardening while I'm out walking...

Will do a better update later guys.

Kristy I am glad all is going well with preg and am jelous you seem to be able to get out and about with the boys. I will need to get some tips of you, I havent managed it yet.

Rach Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the 5km walk, better you than me LOL

Well today was good. Jordan had a nap without any arguement so I was happy. Liam fed every 3.5 hrs though which made it a bit of a busy day but we managed. I had planned to get out with the pram and go for a walk but it didnt happen. I guess I will have to manage time better.
    Off to watch all saints and feed Liam when he wakes.
    take care
    XX

Hi!

We had a busy day! Dylan had gymbaroo and then the kids had swimming..they were both so tired they had a 2 hour sleep when they got home! Yeah peace and quiet for me! LOL!
    We've got people coming through the house at 10am this morning and some more Thursday arvo so crossing my fingers that they fall in love with our place - LOL! (not holding my breath though!)

Rachael - Sorry to hear you went home sick yesterday...I'd rather the 5k walk that gardening thats for sure! LOL! I'm so not domestic like that...

Tracey - You'll get there! There's no rush in getting out and about...in fact - I think I tried to do too much probably with them earlier and should have just been chilling out...Although in saying that I think it will be harder to stay at home this time around as well...unless we're in our new house and we have it all set up for lots of playing!
    Gosh...thats's amazing that he's feeding so well! I remember with Dylan he was feeding every 2 hours in the very early weeks...then it slowly went to 3 hours and then I think he was at least 3 + months before he went 4 hourly! You sound like you're doing so well thats for sure!

Should get some stuff done...chat later!

Hey guys, just a quick one from me as I have woken up feeling awful with a head cold and Toby woke up alot last night due to his molars cutting I think!!

Tracey, its only early days yet!! You're doing great! Slowly you'll get out more and get more confident about taking both boys out.. Esp when you've healed properly and Jordan's had a bit more time TT.. Just go for little walks if the weathers nice.. That's what I did until I could drive again.

Kristie, you have been busy!! Hope you get some interest from the people coming to look thru today!! Yeah, bugger I didn't get to see you last week but I'm sure there will be another time soon!!

Rachael, hope u are feeling better today and Good luck for the walk! I hope it is a nice day on sunday, so Neil can get some gardening done too! I like it sometimes but mainly Nick does it all cause he enjoys it!

Cindy, hope you got your tooth sorted out! And I hope it didn't hurt!

Nikki, I'd love to come to the Wiggles too...I'll just talk to Nick about it tonite and get back to you ok...

Anyway, I'd better go and have a shower, maybe that will make me feel a bit better..

Chat soon lovely ladies..

I went to see the optomotrist yesterday and I'm getting some glasses made for computer and telly watching. They are the nicest purple frames I'm very excited

Alex -poor Toby, teething is awful I remember Milo was not a happy chappy when his were coming through.

Kristie - I cant believe how much you get done. Seriously I dont know where you find the time to get all of that stuff crammed in to one day. I wish I had half of those organisation skills.

Am not looking forawrd to the walk. Neil has decided its a good idea and that he and Milo should come along as well. I just want to get it over with and get home again.

So the skip is now going to happen next weekend instead, and this weekend will be general stuff and I'm also going to do a couple of pest bombs in the garage.

So I've been thinking on how good the dinner was, and with the track record we have of all being available I thought maybe we could sort something for August sometime, WTYAT?

Yeah Rachael, those pest bombs work wonders!! I love seeing all the dead things after and knowing it is now safe to wander in again!!

And great thinking about organising a dinner. I'm pretty much available anytime unless we already have something booked in.. And happy to go wherever for yummy food and a nite out!!! We could even go together, save taking 2 cars..

Hi!

Ran late for kinder as per usual but Louis had lots of fun! He got to be the teachers helper and get everyone inside so was so proud of himself! Was very cute! We got his kinder photos as well which are just gorgeous!!!

Alex - Sorry to hear your not feeling well - yuck! Hope you get over it quickly!

Rachael - I always find it amusing now when people love getting glasses - I grew up with them and from about year 7 or 8 had to wear them all the time and I was so paranoid and thought it was so ugly - I got the biggest confidence boost when I got contact lenses when I was 16. Yet as adults people can look so good in glasses...I still hate to wear glasses out in public...I feel awful....

Gosh...I don't think I get enough done! LOL! But I'm not at work so it makes a big difference...
    I've been really enjoying not having to much work pressure on though...as much as we don't get the extra $$ either it's nice to just know I can focus on the kids/home a bit more...

Bugger you're not keen on the walk...will be nice if you all go though!

Would love to get together in August for another dinner!!!! I don't have any real commitments so I'm happy to lock in a date for anytime!!!

Chat later! Need to go and make a cold milo....Yum!

Just reading that you needed to go and make a cold milo made me laugh Kristie!! When I was preg with both boys, I craved them all the time and almost had one, if not more a day!!!

If only it was a p/g thing Alex!! LOL I eat them all the time p/g or not!! Hehehe.

ok
    kristie:4 tix
    nikki: 3 tix
    tracey: 2 tix (is that right)
    alex: 3 tix (is that right)
    racheal getting her own
    cindy not coming

if there is anything different you must get back to me before 9 am tomorrow morning,i will check for post just before i get online to buy them.

tix $35 each
    bank details are

nicole kelling
    bank of melbourne/westpac
    bsb 733121
    acc 589278

Hey Nikki,

My internet **** itself this morn of all mornings!!! And I couldn't get on here to leave u a post!!!! ANd I don't have anyones number!

Anyway, my friend just rang me this morn and told me that she has bought me 3 tickets for the boys for xmas pressies!

Did u get me some? I hope not...Sorry babe, maybe someone else will want them?
    Anyway, just let me know..

How did you go Nikki?? I hope you got them!!! I'll transfer the money over today!

Alex - once Nikki confirms whether she got them I can ask mums in my mothers group if they want any tickets...thats if Nikki doesn't know anyone...I'm sure we'll find someone that wants them!

Why can't you make it Cindy??? I'm excited!

I wasn't sure whether to get tickets for the boys to Dora the explorer...it's in sept...was anyone else thinking of going?

I'm sooo tired today! Took both the boys to gymbaroo for a catch up session - Louis hasn't been since last year and he loved it. I didn't think he'd get much out of it since he's a bit older but he really enjoyed it and just understood everything really well!
    Off to do food shopping soon...people are coming around 4pm to look at the house...

Oh - I'm soo excited about the toy sales coming up! I swear I'm mad but I can't wait! Hopefully I will get most of Louis' b'day and xmas lay-byed! I also get all the toy catalogues from gymbaroo next term as well which are great for lots of little pressies! Is it bad to get excited about xmas in june???
    LOL!

Chat later!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast