Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - November 2005 #21

Nikki yes 2 tickets is great if you managed to get them. Jamie wants to take the boys so you will have to put up with him for the afternoon LOL I will transfer money tonight also.
    If you need to get rid of any tickets I can ask my GF is she wants 2 of them, let me know.

Kristy Glad Louis had a good time at gymbaroo and LOL at you getting excited over the toy sale coming up You always make me laugh when you uy for the boys.... you are so cute.

Well went to playgroup with just Jordan today. We had a good time and Jamie had Liam which was nice. I have started expressing BM so Liam is taking a bottle also which is helpful so I can leave him if I need to.
    Jordan has gone for his afternoon nap today which is nice it has given me some time to relax.
    take care
    XX

Hey guys,

Alex -dont stress if she got tickets for you they will be snapped up by someone - perhaps even me.

Kristie- with the wiggles - al thought that coz its on on a sat/sun that we should go as a family on the sunday and then my mum has said she might buy them for us as our family xmas pressie so I didnt want to double up with tickets through Nikki when i wasnt sure what was happening.
    I'm going to give Dora a miss- i cant work out how they can make that in to a live show so im not going to bother, i dont think the tickets were real cheap either!

Crap -gotta go, meant to be working.... a patient just walked in to chat and i am pretending right now that i am making notes about what they are saying instead of writing to you girls but i think ishould probably be listening! Very rude of me really! I'm just to tired to care today .....

okay.a little dilemna.i got 12 tickets but we dont need 3 of them now,but 2 of them are in the row in front of us so i need to somehow get rid of 3 but they cant sit together iynwim????? i think one of us will need to take someone else with us and then sell the other 2 that are in the row in front of ours,does that make sense,i can easily bring one of my boys or neices to take up the other seat so need to sell the other 2 or we can give tham all to cindy and tracey who is using 2 tix can sit in the row in front am i making any sense????
    we got lower seats(not floor ) row 19 and 20,i think these will be great seats.
    nikki

Hi!

Went shopping and got the cutest little dress up from Aldi - they had all these ones on special this week and there wasn't many left when I got there but it's a little parrot outfit - Louis tried it on when we got home and it's soooo cute! I might try and find some more at the croydon or ringwood store tomorrow...
    The kids were good considering we were out for so long! I'm wrecked though...tidied up the house this arvo and then they called and cancelled the inspection - grrrrr!
    Michael's been in a feral mood tonight...it drives me mad...if he has to do something around the house he gets so cross if the kids or I interrupt him - he just wants to do it in peace - thus I had to bath and get the kids to bed on my own (he was only laying a bit of lino - nothing extreme) and I was just annoyed that he couldn't stop and give them 5 minutes attention...
    Does he not realise that not matter what it is everything I have to do is constantly INTERRUPTED! Thats just what life with kids is like...anyway...next time I need to get something done I'll just leave everything to him because "I'm busy"
    Sorry for the vent...I'm just annoyed at him...

Tracey - Glad you had a nice time with Jordan and playgroup and the Jamie had time with Liam! Thats great that he's taking a bottle!!

Cindy - Fair enough! I think the Dora tickets are about $20-30 each...so not the cheapest! I might wait until one of the local shows comes around again and take them to that...

Nikki - Thanks so much for organising the tickets! Yeah! Now I just need to know what day and time! LOL!

I think I'm off for an early night...I'm looking forward to tomorrow - we're not doing anything - just going to chill out with the kids...

Chat later!

Gee its so quiet in here! Is everyone on facebook instead these days???

NOt much is happening here, we are cleaning the house up coz they have a open house for the rental tomorrow afternoon so we figured we would try to get some packing done and take it over to mums house but that means we have a very messy house with everything from my tupperware room being pulled out!

Went shopping this morning and got charlotte some propper shoes and she is walking so much better now - i forgot to pack the pusherthough and i found out that my little baby has a temper and a half! She cracked it cos i wouldnt let them have a 3rd turn on the hi5 ride and so she threw her dummy and kicked and screamed! Little ****e! she then later threw the banana smoothie which made a nice mess!

Rachael- hows the house plans going? have you got your place on the market yet?

Kristie-have you had more people through?

GTG- bath time! Actually that reminds me of my bath with the girls the other night and tori telling me i had a huge 'jina'- bigger than dads! and then charlotte, who was out ofthe bath kept leaning over the side to grab my nipple! Then tori told me that i had huge nipples! Gee i wa feeling great after that- lucky she didnt start on my belly!

Hi!

LOL at Charlottes tantrum...well you know what I mean...I wouldn't dare have Dylan out of the pram or trolley while we're out! You know how quick he is getting away!
    Bugger at having open for inspection tomorrow - at least it doesn't really matter cos it's not your place!!!!
    Was meant to have people through yesterday and they cancelled - grrr - so no. Having Ofi tomorrow at 12pm but then they called up to bring someone through at 10.30am - what a pain in the butt. I was going to get all the housework done in the morning...Oh well - if it's not done when they get through too bad.
    Oh no at your bath! What a confidence boost! When I had a bath with the boys the other week I could see Louis having a good look at everything but he didn't say anything!! LOL!

I think I'm going to tidy the kitchen and curl up in bed with a magazine! Haven't done that in ages!

nikki I can get rid of the 3 tickets for you I dont think they will mind if 1 is infront of the other. If you want me to ask them if they still want them let me know. I also put the money into your account for you tonight.

Well Liam did exceptionally well today with his feeds. He went 5.5 hrs from 4-9.30 I am hoping he might repeat this for the next feed so I am not up at 1.30 (although I am not minding tv in the middle of the night, thanks to foxtel)
    Jordan also went the entire day with no accidents and we were at the shps for most of it. He went to the toilet at the shops and didnt go again till we got home. I was so proud.
    We went on shopping spre for the boys. We bought SO much stuff (all clothes) We spent $130 in target and about $100 in best and less. We got some gorgeous outfits.

CIndy LOL at the girls commenting on your bits.....its a little funny. Oops over the tanti though I am sure you can laugh about it now though. Its never funny whilst its happening.

OKoff to bed have my brothers wedding tomorrow so better get some rest so I dont havebags under my eyes.
    XX

I finished my level 2 first aid course today! yay. It was today and yesterday, and work paid which was a bonus.
    I reckon my work has an unsually hight percentage of qualified first aiders, there would be at least 40% of the employees if not more.

Cindy - they poured the slab this morning and we are meeting with our site manager (who we've nicknamed XXX the dodgy site manager based on a friends experience) on Tuesday morning to go over the plans, timelines etc.
    Also dads friend does site inspections on large projects, and has offered to come along to all of our stage inspections. He said if anything is outside the guidelines he should be able to spot it, and we shouldnt make our stage payments until the problems have been fixed (This is wher the 'dodgy site manager ' comes in. Someone I know had the same guy as us and still had unresolved problems that had been identifed months earlier, when they got the keys!)

So thats a huge relief that there will be someone who knows what to look for!

A valuer is coming over on 1st July to look at the house. I want it on the market and to be sold, and us renting ASAP as is will be a lot easier on the finances, but am worried about being able to get a short term rental, so might have to look at a 6 month settlement or something like that - I guess I will talk to the RE guy about it when he comes.

Milo has been watching a tv show called 'in the night garden' and is a bit obsessed. MIL said he is mesmorised by it (normally he just lets it go on in the background except the wiggles) so I got him some of the books and he loves them.

Kristie, I think I need some letter/alphabet books where the kids can trace letters, do you have anything like that in the range (Im thinking DK probably). Milo knows most of his letter and can pick out the right one if we ask him, and tells us words that start with that sound, so I figure I should be encouraging him.

Dora - Im getting tix to that tomorrow morning, SIL wants to take her nephew so we will go together cos the kids are the same age and get along really well, well as much as kids do!

okay, sore neck..its still not 100%. off to have my scrabulous move then bed.

does anyone know about what happened to the 2 toddlers on the news and the mother being a bb member,what happened who was she?

no? I havent heard anything about it? What was it?

Hi!

Well, we only had 2 people through our OFI today but 1 of them came back a couple of hours later for a second look so I assume thats a good sign...I so hope they put an offer in!

Tracey - Glad you had a good day with the boys! Ooh I hope your brothers wedding went well! How fun! I haven't been to a wedding in ages! Yeah at shopping as well!

Rachael - Thats great your work paid for first aid training! I really should do something like that...I have no clue...
    Yeah at your slab being poured - how exciting! Thats so nice you've got someone to go over it with you - an expert eye is always as good thing in that situation! I hope it all goes smoothly for you though!
    With regard to renting - I wouldn't tell them you want a short term rental...there's such a demand for them at the moment I would be surprised if you'd find something...It's easy to get out of rental contracts - you usually just have to pay a week or 2 extra to give them time to find someone else...check with your real estate agent of course but we did it when we were renting in Bayswater and we finished it early...
    LOL - I'm so not a fan of in the night garden! I think it's crap but my boys like it as well...I always turn it over (does that make me a bad mum? LOL)
    Yep - we do have some great books - they can use like a whiteboard marker and then wipe it off and do it again! Louis loves it and does some really good letters now! Did you have a catalogue still? Do you want me to send one so you can have a look?
    Yeah at going to Dora...I'll just have to see how the finances go at the moment...

Nikki - Yes, I stayed up last night reading the thread on it...yep - it used to be a mum on BB but that was when she was a nice mum if that makes sense...It's soooo sad and heartbreaking....the details are awful. Kelly has removed all her posts and links to baby photos etc now...too many people were doing searches apparently...
    I know they've been charged with counts of torture and murder I think???? Something like that...There's a thread in the news/current affairs section...
    It is just so sad and awful...the poor babies...how could anyone do that to their kids...Apparently they weighed only 3.5/4kg when they were found...urgghh...the suffering they must have gone through is to hard to think about...
    I do find it odd though that no-one realised something was wrong...The dad - living in the same house - said he hadn't seen them for 6 months - WTF?????
    Anyway...I'm going to stop now as I'll just rant and rave about it....

Having a quiet night tonight....Chat later!

yes i found the thread her name was cheeki28 did any of you chat with her,i cant recall ever posting with her but she was active when we were all prg with our last babies,she was also prg with her twins.
    i am having a very hard time emotionally after reading about it all.nikki

No Nikki, I never chatted with her I don't think...

I just find it all so hard to comprehend...there seems to be so many unanswered questions as to how it could happen...
    Those poor babies...

I too cant beleive anyone could do that to their kids especially someone from this site. I guess something drastic must have happened in their lifes to end up doing this to their kids. I cant comprehend how anyone could cause their kids any suffering.

On a lighter note, my brothers wedding went well yesterday. The boys were so well behaved. Jordan didnt have a day sleep and did really well. Liam just slept thru the entire day unless he was being fed.
    Liam has been doing so well with his feeds, he is now going 4-5 hrs, he even went 6 hrs overnight last night I was rapted.
    Jordan is doing so well with TT also. He spent the day in undies yesterday and didnt have any accidents. I am so pleased with his progress.

hope you all have a nice night ladies.

Tracey - Glad you had a good time at your brothers wedding! Yeah that the boys have been so good for you!

We had a great day today - headed to my friends house and the kids had a ball - jumping in puddles with their gumboots and in with the chickens - Louis even patted one all on his own - he's not scared of animals at all! Then off to inspect the vegie garden - all very cute! Dylan was playing with some grapefruits throwing them in a big tub of water - I was right there - but it got out of his reach bit and he tipped himself right over- luckily we moved quick and he only ended up with his arms a bit in the water - it was so cold he would have frozen if he fell in completely - I swear he's going to give me grey hairs! LOL!
    They were really good though and are such little helpers...they pack up all the toys and Louis loves to set the table and Dylan has to close the dishwasher and press the button to get it started. So cute!
    I'm going to make the most of it while they enjoy it - LOL!
    Dylans got some new words now as well like ball and door so I think he's starting to get there!
    They both slept on the way home and were exhausted...It was such a nice day out!

Hope you all had a good weekend! Chat later!

Krisite, sounds like you and the boys had a really fun day!! Getting outside is so much fun, but doesn't happen very often these days hey!! Bring on summer I say!!

Tracey, and sounds like you guys had a great time at the wedding... And what good boys for being so well behaved!

Rachael, wow the slab is down already!! It will go really fast now... Jack absolutely loves In the Nightgarden too and knows all the little creatures by name as well!! I'm going to have to get some of the books for him!
    And hope your neck gets better soon too..

Cindy, yeah, I think I am on facebook too much sometimes too..oh well it's so addictive.!
    And what a cheeky Cha Cha with her tantrums!! Toby is starting to have a few now when I take stuff away from him! I just laugh at him..

Nikki, thanks for a lovely morn hun and the boys had a ball playing with their new friends!! They are cheeky hey! Toby was asleep as soon as I turned out of your street and Jack conked it on the highway!! And they are still asleep now!! YAY!! Mummy time!

Anyway, seeing as both boys are still asleep, I should get some food and get ready as I have to work in 45 mins...
    Talk soon..

Neil went home sick from work today, so he drove past our block (again) and said they're already started to put the frame up. I thought they left the slab to settle for a bit before doing that? Is it normal for it to go up within 3 days of pouring the slab?

Milo is swearing a lot, I dont kow if anyone saw my other thread but its driving me crazy. he keeps saying f-it. I've tried telling him we dont talk like that, but that makes it worse so I might try rhyming it, like I think he is saying bucket or something like that. I spoke to his daycare about it, they said he hasnt done it there.

Hes done something though cos at lunch on the weekend he threw a pear across the room and said 'Ashlee says no. dont do that milo' Will have to follow that one up and see what he's doing. I thought they would have told us if he was being naughty enough to get told off.

Rach I am not sure what to do about the swearing. I think ignoring it is prob the best idea as he may stop if it doesnt get a reaction.

Jordan has copied me a few times when I have said the F word. He hasnt said it on his own accord though, thank goodness. He has started to cut out his day sleeps though, today he didnt have one. He fell asleep eating his dinner which was funny at 6.40. I think we will need to eat dinner earlier in future so he gets thru the meal. I am upset he is cutting out the sleep however it did make it easier when we went out and about yesterday so I guess it has it pros and cons. He is still having one when he is tired but I am not forcing the issue, I am not wanting to make it a fight.
    hope everyone is well
    take care
    XX

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast