Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #100!!!!

rach - no matter the differences you and I have had in the past, I am truely sorry that this has happened to you guys again. I was so excited for you to see the you were due on christmas eve......I hope that you both (yes jason as well) take the time you need to heal. We're all thinking of you both matie

Now I must go and charge up my dame modile cause Im waiting for a text from Chrissy about the empending birth of Liam

maz - have you heard from Chrissy lately? How is she going?

I'm sick with the flu Daycare were kind enough to find a spot for Nina today so I sent her there. I'm aching everywhere, I've had no sleep and can't stop flippin sneezing. This sucks. Plus I'm getting pains which might be contractions. Probably from coughing and sneezing so much. Poor me

Hi all

Rach - sorry to hear of your loss,
    Laurin - you gotta try and look on the bright side.. love having TV to myself. although it must be hard for you, and contgrats almost 12 weeks xox
    Nelle - how r your boys? feeding going well with Si.. hope all is great
    Maz - hello xoxo think of you so often, hope that you are well.. How is M ? so proud of you for feeding booby milk ! M must enjoy it so much.. special times.. Is Vy as cute as ever and the older boys??
    Jodi - thats great that you were able to take Nina to day care today. hope that you get lots of rest before your little niggles turn into the real deal! not long xoxo
    Kell - hello if your lurking, hope that all is well
    Riki - hows things..
    Caddie - love your new creations,.hope that they are selling really well and that this turns out to be a very profitable venture for you
    Beatrix - how r u mum of 3! are you still feeding aswell?? congrats if you are..
    belle - how r u ? how is Julia??
    AnnaT - when are you moving again?? did you see my post about trying to meet up when you are in the GOld Coast? if you want to that is..
    Anna** - if you are lurking hello, How is yuor little Xander! Hope that work is not keeping you too busy !
    Chrissy - all the best hun, hope and pray that Liams arrival is as smooth and pain free as possible! ( lol)

OK, if i have missed you im sorry, i have just rattled of the above from memory, so dont go shooting me down if i have forgotten you.. love u lots. trying to get more active in this thread again.. gotta start somewhere hey!
    me : well went to the local community centre this morning for funsports for the kids, great times..Hubby is at home sick, upset tummy so i hope its not gastro on its way!

Alexander is beginning to say 2-3 word sentances.. Mummy me book, Bot bot ( bottle) mummy me, and he loves his books and thomas trains.. and has almost learnt how to run!

xoxo Anna

CHRISSY IS IN LABOUR!!!!!!!!!

Just got a text so I quickly called her. The doc's have broken her waters.

Here's to a quick and painfree (as painfree as a labour can be) Labour honey!!!

GO CHRISSY - GO CHRISSY

mum3girls Guest

Yay Chrissy!!!!!! ~~~Speedy labour vibes~~~
    Can't wait to hear the good news

Jodi - Hope you feel better soon hun

Hehe, labour must be too fresh for me, I winced a bit at that. Goooo Chrissy, not long til you have a beautiful little one in your arms!

So sorry to hear Rach, have a few gentle days hey.

Jodi, oh no at the flu! Definitely go see a dr sooner rather than later if you can't shake it quickly.

Better go, mum's here and helping me catch up with washing.

Oh wow good luck Chrissy!

Sorry to hear of your news Rach I know how much it sucks so Im thinking of you guys.

Annie, we leave on the 27th so should be in GC/Brissy on the Sunday/Monday. We're planning on heading to Seaworld one day and going up to the sunny coast to see Australia Zoo and then we'll have to hurry to Townsville, as we've only got 6 days to travel. Would love to catch up sooooooo I'll make sure you have my mob number before we go and we can organise something closer to the time. Im cool to work in with you, we wont be doing much.

I got my first jett-made present today for Mothers Day. Its a poem on paper with his handprints in blue paint, laminated so it lasts forever. I just love it and its proudly displayed on our fridge. I almost cried when I saw it, Ive been waiting for this day since forever and for a time there never thought Id see it

Go chrissy!!! cant wait to hear the news.
    Annat i know how you feel,i nearly cried the other day when millana gave me a card she made.She then told me i needed to stick it under the bed till mothers day,bless her heart.

Go Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear when Liam has arrived!!!

woohoo Chrissy!!! best of luck!!!

Annie- yep still BF here and loving it!!!

Rach- sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

sorry typing one handed atm

Annie - missed your post. So glad to see you back in here, and that you're all doing well. Hopefully DH doesn't get gastro. There's nothing worse than that. And a huge woohoo on Alexander starting to say sentences. What a clever little boy.

annat - have you checked out how far the distances are for travelling, cause you're driving aren't you? From Brisbane to Townsville I believe it's around 1200km (I think it's 1660km to Cairns). We usually allow 2 days travel. How's the house hunting going, have you got anything yet?

Have been trying all day to post.

Rach-So sorry to hear of your loss. Huge hugs and please take care.

Chrissy-Glad to hear the news that you are in labour. All the best for a good labour and a healthy and safe arrival of Liam.

Jodi-You next. I so want to visit Cairns, I wish it didnt cost so much to fly there.

Love

Rach - sorry to hear about your loss...hugs

Chrissy - go mate!!! cant wait to hear how you and Liam are!!!!

Chrissy - wishing you a quick and painfree labour - as possible - and a warm welcome to Liam.

Jodi - hope you have gone to the doctor for your flu you poor thing.

Annie - great to hear from you again - great post. Hope your DH is feeling better soon. yay on Alexander's talking.

All is okay here, I was in a childrens shop this morning and there was another little boy there who was playing up a bit then he came over and bit Rylee's hand and left bite marks - I didn't know what to say - his mum told him off, poor Rylee, she didn't even scream she looked like she was in shock. Anyway, just one of those horrible situations....

Better go
    Laurin xxx

He's here!!!!!!

woo hoo

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/birt...ml#post1252494

YAY Team Chrissy

YEAH!!! CONGRATS TO CHRISSY, CRAIG AND FAMILY!!! HOW EXCITING!!! THINKING OF YOU.

Just popped in to say CONGRATULATIONS again Chrissy!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!

Jodi.. youre next honey!!

Yeah mate Jodi your next!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast