Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #14

Jodi- Every year I have to use every piece of decoration i have by then end of it you can't see the tree, looks like a big bunch tinsel with docos hanging everywhere.

awww can i come i need to be pampered lol

lol shell that's hillarious! I threw all ours out and told Heath that I couldn't find it I'm so naughty! That way I could go and get all new pretty stuff and he didn't mind so much.
    yeah this week it's my hair, next week it's a massage and waxing :eek:
    gotta look pretty for the silly season!

Anyone elses Foxtel playing up? Mine won't change channels and their phone line engaged.

Jodi - PMSL at throwing the tree out. I did the same last year, and opsie had to buy a new one. Cant do the same this year though-bugger. Id love to buy one of those pink trees. Might wait until after christmas sale and buy one then.
    Gonna try and put up a pic of our tree on our flicker website. I cant decorate it for **** and mine ends up looking like something from outterspace but the kids have fun adn thats the most important thing.
    Right going for shower now. DRopped kids of in my pj's this morning. NOt a good look at kinder but they all looked at me and understood. Ah stuff em.
    xxmaz

my mum is having trouble she got through and there having problem it should be up in a few hours

Ah ive lost my flicker link up...i;ll do it later.

cant wait to see your tree maz ill show you mine when i ever get time lol

LOL Mazzie, in your pyjamas, that's brilliant! :P

Oh and Shell, just wait til Ash gets older, my sister was aaalways telling my mum in the car 'don't sing mum, you're ruining it!' :eek: How RUDE! So I'd sing suuper off key (I never knew the words to songs either) just to annoy her...man sisters are the BEST!

Well, just had my first shower alone without Riv screaming! Hurrah! He slept through last night (ohhh man my boobs were so owies!!) and then was just reeeally grotty through his nappy change, just wanted to be held, so afterwards I held him and he fell asleep again! And I dashed to the shower like a kid dashing for the bus.

Jodi I do that with our tree too, comes from working at Myer I guess. I used to looove the messy tree, I had tinsel and stuff everywhere, but last year Randall said 'NO TINSEL' :P and to be honest...it does look good without it. Can't wait til the kids are old enough to decorate the tree though, my childhood trees always had so much character!!

Anyway, better go eat something before River wakes properly. Ciao babies! xo

happy three month birthday to ainsleigh today! i know what you girls are talking about re the tv show. someone told me she was on oprah, so i watched a synopsis on the net. she also said that bubs change their language after three months so was too late for us... interesting though if it's true

shell - same here with foxtel. i unplugged the power and have the blue screens back, but before that could not change channel or anything and constantly engaged. i actually turned on the computer to see if they had an announcement on their webpage... they don't, and then i got distracted by bb
    Last edited by rikki; December 1st, 2006 at 09:49 AM.

rikki I saw something on BB about Foxtel.
    Nelle, that's great that Riv slept through, good boy.

Well Heath wants to help me with putting up the tree, damn it, so I have to wait till this a/noon to do it. I probably should be doing some sort of housework, but really couldn't be bothered

Happy 3 motnhs Ainsleigh!!!!!

I live in a NO TINSEL household LOL, it is banned from my tree. I decorate in different colours every year... last year was lime green/soft gold/brown paper. This year I'm thinking of burnt orange and lime green, but not sure yet.

Jodi - Have fun at the hairdresser!

I'm going to buy all my Xmas pressies today as I've borrowed my Mum's car (we sold ours last night YAY) ... catch ya's all later.

Happy tree decorating. Another few days for us yet.

I cant wait to have kid made stuff on ours.

Love

Afternoon!
    Well we've just got back from watching Dh on parade, 4 guys went down during it, it was hard not to laugh poor things. Jett didnt even flinch at the tanks and guns going off, he's a little soldier already!
    As for the formula-farex issue, he did NOT sleep through but he is more settled today, absolutely no crying. Atm he is jabbering away in his swing! If thats the only difference it makes I will probably still give him a farex bottle before bed. He's only had two feeds since 7am too!

We dont even own a chrissy tree as we've never had it at our house before. We are buying one this year though seeing as the kiddo is here, he loves lights so he should have a ball watching chrissy tree ones. All my chrissy shopping for Jett is done, now I just need to do everyone else.

I have tinsel on my tree...can I still play with you guys...lol. I can be crafty and make little things but I sure as hell cant decorate a tree. Ah to much for my little braain to take in. Have loaded some new pics on Vy's web site, of it and the little gromit.
    AnnaT - atleast he's not screaming mate. how much farex did you give him? You might have to give his 2 heaped teaspoons.
    HAve sent of my chrissy cards..well half of them. Ive gotta make another 25 tonight. Might be lazy and just pop pics of the kids in some ready made ones but I love making them.
    Am going to try and make it to the post office today to post my KK pressy and get more stamps. Im also going to send my parcel registered mail so my kk person will defently get it, I'll be pi$$ed if they dont.
    Ah have to chop my nose of cause its running from hayfever. I hate windy dayS.
    xxmaz

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Just popping in to say a quick hello! Hoping you and bubbies are all well!!

Love

Ambz

Ashleigh is being cheeky today. Went out for coffee, she was all good first half of it then got tired, had booby went to sleep for 5 mins only the would cry unless she was being held. So i cuddled her thinking she'll sleep on the walk home, no she screamed all the way home, had more booby, fell asleep as soon as i put her down she's yelling again. I calmed her and left the room and i can hear her grizzling away in there. She is just fighting sleep and I know the longer she stays awake the worse she gonna get!

ambz- hello!

maz- Those pink trees do look good. I have to go shopping for a tree this weekend dunno yet what I'll come home with, don't want to spend too much but want something decent.

rikki- Happy 3 month birthday to Ainsleigh. i think I will cry when Ash has her 3 month birthday.

Well my TV is stuck on channel 7 til they sort Foxtel out, i am missing all my daytime shows!

How cute i just noticed all the santa icons, better use some. :twisted: :P

oh ambz I hope you and savanna are doing well. Oh just look at those eyes man. their gorgeous.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast