Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #15

Morn all,
    Helen.p.- You shouldn't feel guilty at all doing the best for your baby. If we are meeting there needs and loving them thats number 1.

Anna**- 9 days! God where does he hide it? Ashleigh poos like 3 times a day and I think thats plenty enuff, can't imagine what a 9 day poo would be like.

Well we didn't have the best night, was up 4 times, 3 for feeds and 1 to just settle but Ash has the snuffles, poor thing so will go chemist this morn and get some saline drops. The dream of when she'll go back to waking once a night. Its been nearly 3 weeks since she last did that! Now today is gonna be hot, yuk, it'll make me feel worse.

Shell - 9 days worth is bad, real bad:eek:

ahhh yucky i wouldnt be about to change the nappy lol.

just updated my ticker took the photo last night.

adele

How gorgous adele!!! Thats real cute im such a slacker when it comes to changing my ticker so i may go off and do that!
    The nappy beehind is plain,no trim.
    Updated ticker of ruby smiling!!!
    Last edited by caddie; December 5th, 2006 at 09:17 AM. Reason: rubys ticker

Yeah those stored up poos are bad, for the first time, I felt a bit sick at the smell, lol! My friend was telling me her son (the one same age as Xander) didn't poo for 10 days, and she took him to the doctors, where he proceeded to do his poo on the doctor's table!

Adele, we're talking about brands of fitted cloth nappies...my advice is, if you don't want to get addicted, stay far far away from them :P I can't believe how cool I think they are - River's in his minky-feeling Dalmation print nappy Soooo cute!
    ...and he's making noises like a hunting eagle...think he might be waking up, perhaps it was a stretching noise...

Better go, got a mate coming over that I lost touch with for about a year, I saw her Christmas 05, and then on Sat 06, so she missed my whole pregnancy, lol! She's got an adorable little girl as well, so it should be good fun.

Hope everyone has a great day, and stays cool if it's hot! xo

Hi girls

How are you all? I'm feeling a little better today, Guess what girls Julia has finally reached the 5KG mark!!!! YAY. And I went out this morning and posted my KK present!!! so someone somewhere shall be getting one soon Thanks for all your words of support girls.. I really appreciate it you are helping me a lot. I havent been able to get out of the house in days without being scared and today is a first.

Charli - hope you are ok, will look for your post this arvo mate...

Anna - thanks for the chat mate! great to catchup with you.

MAz - how you doing today? hows the Elephant?

Shell - no worries about yesterday, Im always on the busy on msn sometimes im there sometimes im not cause im feeding or cleaning lets catchup soon.

Adele - how you doing today?

Caddie - how ru mate? How are your girls?

Helen - mate dont feel guilty I did too at the beginning. Julia is now on 3 bottles a day as well as BF and she is going so well now.

Back later for more personals. Thinking of you all.

Bel
    xxx

Bel chicken how are ya lovie? Yay on Julia hitting the 5 kg mark. HOpe your coping alright. big hugs
    Yay Adele on getting a avator. Love the new pic in your ticker too.
    Anna - crap! you win with the beehind....($hit!) lol
    Nelle - you crack me up woman. my head is spining with all these new nappies but yes they are very addictable and Ive gotta have some NOW!!!lol
    Caddie - OMG look at Ruby...oh man she's gorgeous
    $hit elephant wants a feed
    BBL
    xxmaz

morning all

had a sucessful visit to santas this morning, did some xmas shopping and got some baubles for the xmas tree with the kids names on them! So cute..

Toilet training DD - nightmare!
    Alexander - such a spunk, an angel.. not sleeping through the night but he is only waking once anywhere between 2am - 4am foa comfort feed, only sucks for anout 2 mins then drops back to sleep so i am sure it wont be long until he sleeps longer..

Re TTC : i think i will be waiting at least another 12-18 months i have 2 1/2 years between these 2 and its an age cap i like, i dont think i could handle having 2 kids really close in age.

xoxo

i feel like ****, my eye is swollen beyond belief, i cant open it now, went to the docs yesterday started on antibodics, and they have done nothing, its getting bigger by the minute, i have an infection in my eyelid, and its fuc*** sooo sore, im off to the docs again at 3, i think i need a hospital bed and lots of drugs to make it better, its getting to my vision now.

hope you all have a great day.

hey girls its hot here in adelaide. too hot form my liking anyway.

caddie- your ticker is working for some reason i thought i better change it as they both have changed so much in just a few weeks buggas they are growing two much.

nelle - ahh i think i will stay away from them lol i love huggies to much to change

belle - im going good at the moment ill soon see by the end of the night lol.

maz- thanks its looks good i think kathryn did a great job

little p - with akira i did a game out of it and when she got something right i would give her a sticker and then at the end of the weeks if she got so many stickers she got a book or a toy.

chrissy - ahh no hope your eye gets better at some point and that they can do something about it.

well im off to watch a movie with akira

later

Adele

Adele - i actually bought some stickers today to try and implament some kind of reward chart thingo?? She has been great with wee's today but needs to do a NO2 and keeps asking for a nappy so she can do it?

LIttle P - I used a rewards chart with NIkolaus to get him to wipe his own bum and stop picking his bloody nose. It worked a treat. In the end he was just happy that I was proud of him.
    Chrissy - I hope to god your alright woman. Im thinking of you. Here's a big sloppy galoppy coming your way.
    Adele - its hot here to and we've got a blasted north wind. I actually put on a tank top. I dont normally wear them cause I hate my bingo flap arms but its just to hot. Let my flaps sway in the wind, I dont care today. lol.
    Caddie - im sorry we had to cut our convo short today, better luck next time.
    SHould go and finish putting away my shopping. Bought som elast min pressies from the reject shop for the kids mates ate school. Just some really good hard cover books for $2 - the wheels on the bus and im alittle tea pot.
    Crap look at the time
    later
    xxmaz

little p - are u training her on the potty or the toilet ??? if its the potty i put a nappy in the bottom of the potty for number 2's some cheaps ones of course and the slowy cut it away till there was none. ill have a look in my book of what i did with akira i can email u with some more ideas if you want .

i have to go out to akiras concerts and its going to be hot there.

way to go maz i dont blame ya, lol as long as you are cool.

later girls

adele

back from the docs, off to hospital now,so i will see you girls when i get out,THATS ALL I NEED BREASTFEEDING AND IN HOSPITAL!!

poor you chrissy... hope your eye clears up real soon with no side effects. thinking of you xxx

get better soon chirssy

chrissy hope you don't have to spend too much time in hospital. Take care.

everything is going really well with us. Nina is becoming sooo observant lately, and a real little miss! At the moment she's sitting on my lap kicking the **** out of the computer desk.
    hopefully I'll be sending my kk pressie off tomorrow, gonna have to send it express.

Chrissy - Hope you get better really fast!

Just popping super fast as flat out today, but really wanted to thank Maz for her beautiful Christmas card. Hon, you are one in a million ... the card is gorgeous.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast