Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 34

Caddie.. yeh we havent changed our washing stuff or anything.. havent had anything different for dinner etc. I think we've just put it down to stress as normally Grahame is the most stress free person in the world.. probably hasnt worried about anything like this in his life before. But it looks to be clearing up, doc told him to take some Telfast which he did, seems to be doing the job.
    Oh no poor Ruby. The USA website is great. I love America and all their foods and lollies and chocolates mmmmmmmm. And am glad its all reasonably priced too. Toobs are the greatest!!! Use to get them when i was little.. like Nessa said, theyre a bbq flavoured crunchy cheesle (without the cheese). Im yet to locate a packet though!!!

Nessa.. oh i know.. Jess will be facing one way, then i look back and he's comletely turned around..

AnnaT.. Jett is so cute sitting up! Ooow fingers are crossed for ya!!

Maz.. thanks mate. Oh i hope the lil guy is ok. Thats great he is so intelligent but that sux they have an IQ entry level.

Shell.. hope Ash ended up having a good night for you. Ok ill try and answer to the best of my knowledge. (not really around Cronulla way so may not be 100% accurate). I think it'd take around half hour - 45 mins or so to the city driving.. not sure how long by public transport. There is a train station at Cronulla.. so by looking on www cityrail info (it has fairs/timetables and all that info).. it takes about an hour to the city on the train. Looks like about $5.20 one way to the city. City stations are 'Town Hall', 'Winyard', 'Central'. You usually pay for where you go and from memory when you pay to go to the city, you can get off at any stop in the city. You can get a weekly pass (usually commuters use them). Parking in the city, if you cant get on the street by the metre parking, its usually around $20 or so for the day. As for prams on public transport.. not sure havent tried, but think it depends how big your pram is. I had a girlfriend who use to take the train to her parent's with a pram and found it ok so you should be right. Things to do in Sydney.. um.. i guess definately have a walk around the city.. lots to see there and buy. Maybe go down the Darling Harbour while youre in the city too. Not sure how much it costs but you can also always go up Centre Point Tower (i think its called AMP Tower now) and get a nice view of Sydney. Go to the Sydney Markets or Taronga Zoo. I guess being youre out Cronulla way you can always go to the beach. Also have a look at sydney com au. Theres a few things there they suggest too.

Jesse's Jolly Jumper arrived.. oh he loves it!! Its just so adorable!! He looks like he's walking on the moon or something!

Ok need some tucka, gonna go get some breaky while Jess is snoozing.

xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 8th, 2007 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks Kell for all the info. I know they sell these smart visit cards that give entry to all different places. So might have to check those out. We're only gonna be up for 3 days so gotta plan it all. We'll prolly spend 2 days in the city. We're thinking bout extending to 5 days seeing as we've got free place to stay but not sure.

Nelle- Didn't we have an actual Panna in here at one stage? I'm sure we did. That'll be fun meeting other BB mums! Enjoy. How you coping getting up early! Love the pic in your blog with all you pirates!

Yes we had a better night here. She had her feed at 10:30 then woke 2:50 and 6:00 then up at 8:00. So good night except for Df snoring between 3 and 4:20! I kept knocking him would doze off then be awoken by snoring, finally i woke him up by shouting at him to shut up! I am a light sleeper generally so not impressed. Can't wear ear plugs anymore cause i need to listen out for Ashleigh.

Helloooooo (echo)
    So empty in here. You all must have lives and i just sit at home!!!

Im here Shell when I really should be cleaning.............I should atleast do dishes today lol I havent had lunch yet, Im thinking about making spag bol early and having it for lunch and dinner seeing as Ry wont be home til late.

Yum spag bol. Thats what we're having for dinner. A friend of Df makes us sauce and we just gotta cook up the pasta! Its great she's always making us meals. I gotta get round to dishes, can't be bothered.

Hi girls! the thread is quiet because some have gone awol awhile over to august buddies.
    Im staying,cant be bothered going elsewhere and i know all of you and would miss what was going on,even if it means going insane from all the posts.
    Ruby is okay,no bump on her head.She slept through 2 nights ago but last night was up for a feed at midnight.Millana is more of the turd,waking up,wanting milk,wanting out of cot.I have to sleep on the cold hard floor till she drifts off!!
    me,i have had this horrible pain in my stomach for 2 days.My stomach is tender to touch too.Its like severe heartburn.It constantly aches.Im taking medication the dr prescribed to me last time.Its like i have gas but it cant escape.My stomach was bloated too.Anyway,im sure it will go soon.Its just a pain in the butt.
    Annat,hope you get a bfp when you test next.
    Shell,spag boll is a fav here too but it is always nicer when someone cooks it for you.No more dinners out for me.Mum use to cook every couple of weeks and have us over but not for a while now....
    Nelle, hope your BB meet up was a success.Who did you meet.Alot of BB girls live north and i dont like traveling way up their.Kings park is far enough for me.
    Okay dokey,hopefully the thread will pick up soon once everyone has had a breather.

I am so upset, I thought we were all supportive of each other and now I hear that some have moved to Aug buddies. I could have gone there as Eithan is well and truly an August baby but decided to stay with my friends. I know this thread has had it's issues, but I thought we were all moving on from that. I am crying, I think I will just go.

Caddie-hope you get better soon.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; March 8th, 2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: caddie

Helen! I'm still here! Isn't that why you all turn up of a morning anyway?? (waiting til I get out of bed to join you in the afternoons, LMAO!! )

Don't stress mate, I thought we had moved on too - and lots of us didn't even have anything to move on from! I'm sure the others will either settle into August buddies happily, or realise that we are the BOMB and come back to us!
    Don't freak out though guys, I'm staying, like Caddie, I honestly can't be shagged going anywhere, don't have the energy! And besides, we're like family and I'm not giving up on us that easy. Ohhh...I feel a song coming on....
    Besides, I doubt I could fake my way into August, with a baby born at the end of Sept!!

Yeah Caddie, I hope you feel better soon too!

Annat and Shell, spag Bol sounds YUM!! I might make us risotto tonight. I call it - 'Half Arsed Risotto' (I'm very cultured I know) - with arborio rice, and whatever happens to be in the fridge. It's always good though Mmmm...

Yeah the BB nappy meetup was good! I met Sammi (mod), ChocolateCatty, AJP, WardyGirl and...oh there was me. 5 of us. At Spotlight. Good fun, talking with other people who actually care about nappy stuff, instead of rolling their eyes like I'm a crazy person.
    Though I might be a crazy person anyway....

Better go (though I'll still be here), Rans wants to play Worms with me on the xbox.

dont cry Helen!!! I love you.. although i dont write really long posts and i am not able to personalise my posts as well as others.. i do try!!

Dont leave Helen... I dont even know what all the fuss was about anyway! I was in Sydney for my step dads funeral so i think i actually missed out on it all.. msn me if you want..

xoxo anna

ps..Nelle wanting to call me panna is ok.. although i would prefer annie.. had a look and annie is taken so cant change my user name!
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; March 8th, 2007 at 04:22 PM.

snap Nelle!!!

by the way read all the nappy stuff at the gym and i had to hide by credit card when i got home so i didnt buy any on-line.. some of them are so cute!

Lil' P- Oh I like Annie makes me want to sing, "The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet yr bottom dollar..."

Wow i didn't know things had gotten bad that people had to leave! Am I totally oblivious to things going on? I thought it was just one incident regarding a person that voluntarily left the group, didn't know everyone was packing up leaving. At least we have each other. So stay with us Helen!

Nelle- I'm sure they still thought you were a crazy person lol. And yes i do turn up every morning to see you. we still have to get off our slack arses and have our sep buddies meet up.

caddie- How long til your parents get back? I live on the other side town to my parents and I find that even too far away. Does the Dr know whats causing the tummy pain? Could it be stressed related or you run down? Hope it improves.

Well I've spent the day on the net planning our Sydney trip. So excited I've hardly been anywhere so I get so excited when a holiday is planned!

Ohhh Shell you could even meet the Sydney girls if you wanted!! That would be fun!
    Oh and I don't think things really had got that bad, but perhaps some of the girlies decided they wanted a break or something? Fine by me, absence makes the heart grow fonder If they COULD love awesome us any more...

Alright Panna, Annie it is!! (could you have something like -Annie- or *Annie*?)

I took so long doing the last post that Rans decided to do something else...so I don't have to learn a new xbox game quite yet...wonder what else I can do to buy myself some time....

OMG i cant beleive you think, we'd leave you all!
    Ive put my butt into the august tread cause I know some of the girls in there and tht its nice to be involved with others also. I couldn't imagine not having you guys round. I havent had a great time of late so Im sorry if Ive pi$$ed anyone off but god, there's only so much a person can take. Dont be negetive about this please.
    If you guys still love me..can I stay and play?????
    AnnaT - get a test....I need to know who Im going to be buddies with....I***WIM

NO Maz, you have to stay away another day, so that you've been away long enough for us to have a Welcome Back party

Speaking of parties, when's our next msn meetup hmm? I think it's time for a little more of that insanity...

Nelle - I think thats exactly what we all need - a big MSN party again...Im up for it

Please dont panic guys, I am not leaving. I am just having some really emotional days. Sorry to add more melodrama to this thread. I think i'll just go=I cant write anymore at the moment, sorry for the confusion.

Yep i agree we need a msn party again.

Nelle-Eithan is still quite small, he still fits into the jacket you bought him for the baby shower.

Annie-Thanks mate, hope all is going well with Alexander and dont worry about personals at all we all catch up with each other when we can.

Love

Okay Helen. Panic over
    But PLEEEASE email or call if you need to chat. I would say I have nothing better to do than be your listening ear. Rans would remind me of the housework. But I'd be glad to take a break from not doing the housework to read your emails

And Riv still fits his jacket which is the same too. Well...he did the last cold day anyway. I'll get back to you on the next cold day.

Oh and will you all lookie lookie at Maz's signature...

IM HERE,

sorry i have been so stuffed these last couple of days, lazy bartch here, just couldnt be bothered posting

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast