Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #8

:hugs: Nelle so scary

Nelle thats what ruby had when sxhe had to go to hospital but they thought it was something more sinister.It is scary!! I thought she was dying.Im hoping she will grow out of it and in the meantime i just wait for the next one.
    Ruby been awake all afternoon and unsettled but shes almost asleep,nope cryin again,millana now wants me and hubby chuckin the ****s! Great...

I remember that Caddie! I thought of you when I posted. What do you do when it happens? I am just worried that it will happen again and that whacking it out of him won't work
    Though thanks for the sucking tip Rikki, you're right it is gross, but you're right I would do it! (And then spew after I was sure he was ok )

I was told at the hospital to clear his airways by putting her on my shouler and giving her a couple of thumps(not hard) or lying on my lap or across my arms so shes facing down and a couple of thumps.I f that didnt work the coma position,baby's head must be in a vertical line with body and putting a finger in mouth and clearing airway.I have a thing that suctions mucous out of nose too.

Okay thanks. I sorta just flipped him over my arm upside down and thumped his back, he didn't seem too fazed by it...might hold off on the showers til I wait and see if this cold of his goes away.
    I'm just so scared of losing him now..

ETA: I can't sleep...I keep getting out of bed if I don't hear a noise for awhile...this is miserable girls...maybe I'll take him to the dr's tomorrow if I can...
    Last edited by Nelle; October 30th, 2006 at 11:20 PM.

to you nelle, with my past experience, i am very much on edge with all my kids, its such a worring time, when they are this young thats for sure, Caitlyn has a cold too, as what riki said i try and clear it out with the mouse coming out of the hole......hehehe. Cheer up hun and try not to worry to much......easier said than done, i know.

morning girls,

Nelle - big hugs to up sorry to hear what happened. i know what that is like akira did that to me all the time but not in the shower. just take it one step at a time.

hello to everyone else and i ll be back later

Adele

OH Nelle you poor thing. Big hugs hon.
    Caddie - I hope Ruby settled for you last night
    have cracked the $hits with Jed. IF he gets up and does the night feed , he sleeps in to 8am and I am the one getting the kids ready for school. B'arstard he is! I got up at 2.30 and guess what, he still slept until 8am and I was running around like a d'ick trying to get the kids ready. AHHHHHHHHHHH. Sorry about talking about me but thanks girls
    be back last, elephant is calling
    xxmaz

I would love it if ruby just woke up once.She had a feed at 7pm and went to sleep at 830pm and then woke for feeds at 12pm,330am and was up at 530am with farties.She had another feed and now is having another nap the buggar but im still up because millana is awake and aaron is getting ready for work.Does this mean 430am starts for me with daylight savings? Aaron doesnt get up at all at nite time but he helps with millana when he is home.
    I am meant to go to playgym today but cant be stuffed.Millana will probably play up because she will be tired by then.
    Does anyone remember my mobile phone saga(maz might) well they have had it all this time and i had a crappy replacement.I rang telestra and they are shipping me out the latest g phone or the best one they reccommend anyway and it has internet access! That means i get to speak to you guys if away from my home laptop! Yippeee

maz know how you feel its a nightmare here in the mornings. i have been getting up at 6.30 got get my self ready then the kids.

caddie thats good that they are sending you a new phone. hope it doesnt stuff up on you.

adele

OMG Nelle - That would have been pretty scary. Good to hear that you kept a cool head and got it all sorted. Don't blame you for checking on him all night long - I would have as well.
    *makes mental note to buy a nasal aspirator*

Maz - Your place just sounds waaay too hectic. Dunno how you do it... I struggle to get my **** together with just one kid in the mornings. LOL

Caddie - Woohoo re the new phone! Sounds pretty speccy. Is little Ruby having a growth spurt maybe? (again!) Hope you get a good nights' sleep again soon.

Belle - How are you hon?

Xander slept really well again last night - finally it seems as tho my wake every two hours baby is going to start sleeping through more often. I put him down for bed at 9pm every night after his feed so far this week with no grizzles, he generally drops off to sleep within 30mins - and doesn't wake till at least 3.30 but sometimes 5am! yay.

Men................no Idea.................

I hear ya Chrissy!

sometimes that husband of mine just doesn't think!
    Last night I had Nina settled at around 7. Heath got home from footy at 8.30, just when Nina was stirring. I picked her up to give her a little cuddle, and Heath came into the room & started playing with her! Then she was wide awake. He continued palying with her & at 9.30 he was tired, so he put her in her cot, turned off the light & left only the mobile on, with the light on. So the poor little monster was looking at this bright light right in front of her face. She screamed the house down as she was scared. It then took me an hour to get her settled again! I asked him why he did that and he says 'I thought she'd like to look at it!!!!' WTF!
    Fortunately she only woke up twice during the night, once for a feed, & the other as her gums were sore. The panadol & Bonjella worked though

Hi All

Alexander is has been very unsettled last 24-48 hours must be a growth spurt so i am just feeding and having some quiet time with him and DD..

plus we are away for a wedding this weekend and DD is a flower girl! So will try and get on-line before the weekend otherwise ill catch up next week

xoxo

Morning all,
    Nelle- Hows River today? That would have been sooo scary. God I think I'd be shaking for days!

Charli- That electric pump sounds good. It takes me 20 mins just to get 60-80 mls with the hand one. Enjoy your massage. i still have a voucher for a massage so just gotta get Ashleigh to take a bottle...

We tried the new Tommee Tippee bottle last night, still she carried on but we got 20mls into her instead of the usual 10mls in the same amount of time. So we will just stick with this one and persevere. Got 8 days til my friends birthday party....

Well I'm off to my mothers group shortly. First session, hope they are all nice. be good to get out the house as last few days ashleigh has been really grizzly, sleeping well at night still but in the day wants lots feeding/ comfort, only sleeping for 20 mins at a time, might be this 6 week business. She sitting next to me farting her head off at the moment, i never knew babies farted and spewed as much as they do!

Hi guys still here. Heaps to catch up on. BBL for personals and update on Eithan.

Love

Nelle - HOW SCARY that would have been!!!! (((HUGE HUGS)))

Well girls, I FINALLY got a piccie of Miss Paige smiling!!

See my homepage for the pics if you are interested.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast