Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #81

YAY Chrissy.. its a boy hey!!!

omg omg omg...chrissy

SPILL THE BEANS WOMAN!!!!!!!

ummm I am confused aren't you only 12 weeks Chrissy how did ya find out ????

A cool chicki that was due at the same time as me when I was pg with the twins, had her baby yesterday!!! Sort of made me take a back step........I would have been holding 2 little babies now

Ohhh honey - Maz big hugs to you honey

Chrissy - what u having????? i wanna know! is your ticker telling me what i think it is???
    Love to see ya if you come to sydney mate.

Nessa - just got your post, thanks so much for the card and the little friendship token mate its lovely.

BBL for personals girls

Bel
    xxx

Chrissy - I am betting BOY! When I was preg with james, they told me at 12 weeks that it was a boy.

AnnaT - Hoping you get some sleep.

Rach - I would be pi$$ed at sitting in the docs for so long too! Especially when you called.

Jodi - How did Nina go in the big bed?

Caddie - James is still very much in a cot. He is not walking yet, so he would probably fall out! Anyway he is in a sleeping bag, so he can't get out of the cot even if he wanted to, as he can't get his legs over. My cot converts into a junior bed, so I am guessing he will be in it for a while.

Shell - Hoping Ash gets better soon.

maz - it must be tough for you now, but just think you wouldn't have "sunshine" otherwise, so it was obviously meant to be. Doesn't make it any easier though does it!!

I am really pi$$ed off at the moment. I have a job interview tomorrow and I planned with MIL a couple of weeks ago to mind james. Anyway she ran this morning and cancelled!! Now I don't have a babysitter, and it is the job I really want. There is no one else that can come at such short notice as we live so far away from everyone. So Tim is going to take the morning off work. MIL hasn't see James in at least a month now. She sees her other grandson who is the same age every week. She really $hits me off.....

Maz - I am looking at buying a nappy cover for james in the Chrissy theme. Do you have anything suitable in your store???

Meg.. oh that really sux. I hate when people cancel at the last minute!!

Chrissy's ticker has always been blue for this baby.. but i reckon it is BLUE!

Maz.. sorry hun :hugs:

im back.....sorry IL laws were here.

well scan went great everthing was in the right place, and he said im 13 weeks not 12 weeks, and since i charted my cycle, i still think im 12, anyway i asked if you could tell the sex at 12 weeks and he said you most definatly can, if they are in the right spot, well bubs did not behave at first but this guy doing the u/s was really nice, and told me to empty my bladder for another look and sure enough he could see....

ITS A BOY!!!!

not getting to excited yet......just in case

Maybe she's going to be a smartie and tell us she's having a baby. I'm guessing they wouldn't be able to tell so clearly with a girl this early though... ETA: Chrissy, yay for you!

Meg, what a pain! That's so thoughtless, I sure hope she's got a good reason for backing out! In which case, it's less thoughtless than just a huge pain! All the best with the interview!

Meg, PM Maz, but I reckon she'd be able to do a custom for you pretty easily! Don't quote me on that too! Your stuff will be coming from me after this sewing weekend.

Hugs Maz, you will meet little sunshine and hopefully all of that sadness will melt away.

I can hear a cheeky boy's woken up from his nap - he's singing in his cot. Might actually send Rans in to get him, he thinks that's really exciting when his dad gets him.

woo hoo chrissy - yourve made my $hit day so much better........... must have been the lucky cover I sent ya.
    Meg - have pmed you matie
    Nelle - hush your mouth ROFL - I started another 10 yes 10 covers and half of them are gone already!!!! you'll see them on saturday
    thanks for the hugs girls...but I think I should just be happy that im pg again with sunshine. Just bought back alot of memories IFYKWIM
    have to go and get Nikolaus and put some clothes on a rudie girl who has decided its raining inside today cause she's leaving puddles everywere!!!!

oh Chrissy im so happy for you honey....I wish I could kiss ya!!!!!!

Ness, aren't they supposed to tell you when they're going to do roadworks? I'd be writing a letter (letters matter the most I think) of complaint, how inconvenient! They should tell you so you can plan ahead for this kind of stuff!

chrissy - wohoo! That's excellent news! When I had my 12 week scan the lady said she could see what it was, but wouldn't say

good luck tomorrow nessa!

rach - how'd your sis go today?

Well Nina went really well in her big bed last night, slept all night. Lets see how we tonight with it. She looks so cute in it.

Gotta run, I think my dinner is sort of burning away in the oven.

Jodi, my theory is that if sonographers reckon they know what it is, then they've seen a willy...because if they don't see a willy it could still just be hiding.

What did you have burning away in the oven? We're eating risotto, mmm. Oh...and slurpees...I went and got them when Rans was finishing the risotto for me. Mmmmm!

Don't talk about slurpee's. Now I want one, and as I live in a semi rural town, there is no where to get them from here. I would have to drive about 30 k's down the road to get one.

Jodi she got told all was good come back next week for anti-natal, all was good she had cramps etc all day but while CTG was on nothing she is peeved off though all along they have said tentative c-sect 3rd dec said it last week not they are saying may be the 10th how irritating and of course we have all made plans for the 3rd etc I can't make it on the 10th

nelle, I made a pie, but forgot about it! It was crispy, but yummy.
    I thought that about ultrasounds. But I don't want to get my hopes up. We'd love to have a boy, but either way is good.

bummer about the dates rach. Why have they changed them so late in her pregnancy?

Nina is STILL awake, somebody please tell her it's bedtime!!

Jodi.. i reckon Nina and Jesse were up partying together! Though my poor boy has a cold AGAIN. Hes only been asleep about half hour now and its 10.30pm!

Think we're in the terrible 2's stage. Jesse is just being so naughty lately. Climbs on EVERYTHING. When we say no he continues to do whatever over and over and over.. chucks tanties.. cries and whinges if he doesnt get his way.. if you give him something and he doesnt want it, food or a toy while nappy is getting changed, he chucks it. Ahhhhhh! Where has my good obidient little boy gone?! I think Nessa must have taken him back to Adelaide!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast