Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #81

El Nino! Stay awake, don't rest your head. Don't lie down upon your bed. While the moon drifts in the skies, stay awake, don't close your eyes. (Reverse psychology, Mary Poppins Style!)

I just finished off Ran's slurpee too...you know what they say, waste not want not. Not that that saying actually makes sense to me...

ETA: Kell, I find my little angel disappears around 12pm and then around 6pm...he goes down for a nap the moment he's grumpy at midday, but we have to just play with him, or let him play with something naughty like a remote for that last half hour before dinner time I find! So I think the 'good boy' thinks stuff this, I'm going to bed!

She's gone to bed now, after screaming the house down first. Maybe she listened to you nelle.
    kel - I know exactly what you mean, Nina is doing the same things at the moment. Aaaahhhh, the joys of it all.

maz - I forgot to say earlier, congrats to your friend on her twins!

Congrats chrissy!!! Fingers crossed but it sounds promosing!! Must have seen the willy.lol
    Hugs to you mazzy....
    My girl ruby can throw tanty's too as rikki seen it.lol She came for lunch and ruby didnt want to get off millana's bike.lol Thanx for coming rikki! Had a lovely time talking to you and ruby took a shine to you too!
    Apart from that, girls just wanting my time! Just got a bit happening with my family and emotional stuff which is upsetting me a little.Started off with a family tree and geneology and now deep and meaningfuls. Family members thinking their hard done by which is not true. Life is what you make it yourself and you cant blame others. My reasoning anyway..

Good luck on your scan Ness.

Well it was the night for it obviously. Except James went to bed happily, but woke briefly at 10:30 pm, and then at 1am he thought that it was play time. Every time I left the room he would howl! I ended up putting him in bed with us, but after about 20 mins of kicks and punches, I put him back in his own bed again. Well you would have thought I shot him the way that he carried on. But he was just playing games so I said "no, it is sleep time, ad you are staying in bed" and left the room. There was tears for about another 10 mins, then he went to sleep. He slept through till 8am. I am now exhausted for my interview. Mummy doesn't like being up for 1.5 hours in the middle of the night!!!

ETA has anyone heard from Anna and Xander recently?
    Last edited by lilima; November 15th, 2007 at 08:02 AM.

goodluck Ness

Girls - when the babies have green snot running down the nose is it time to take to the Dr? I have no idea, any answers to my post would be greatly appreciated as im sitting here really anxious.

Hardly slept last night at all, Julia has issues breathing with being congested.

ETA - I have spoken to Anna. Shes seeking the help she needs and trying to deal with everything, its not really good for her right now to come online on the computer due to her issues but she is thinking of everyone.
    Last edited by *Belle*; November 15th, 2007 at 09:07 AM.

Rikki has spoken to anna i think.She is still dealing with her issues.
    Goodluck ness on the scan!!!
    Minky queen maz must be sewing?
    Millana has woken up with a slight temp but she feels hotter.Hoping it will go away.She just been sick free for a week only.Grr

Morn all,

Chrissy- Congrats, I guessed a girl but seeing as I'm always wrong it would be a boy!
    I found out too at my 12 week scan I was having a girl so boy would be lot easier to spot.

Belle- Maybe call the Drs. I know green snot isn't too good a color but at same time I don't know if they would do much unless there was an infection.

Meg- Good luck with the job interview, fingers crossed for you it goes well.

Ness- Make sure you tell us what you see on your scan, I don't want any secrets!

Caddie- I agree with you on that one bout life what you make it. My bro is one that does the whole hard done by the world owes him but he never does anything to try better his situation, altho I guess lately he has started to wake up a bit.

Maz- Congrats to your friend and big hugs to you. My thoughts are up there with your twins. Just remember sunshine will lift your spirits up.

Kell- Ash gets naughty these days. She knows certain things she can't touch so she does it anyways then blatenly ignores me if I tell her off (tries to touch faster) and then when I move her away she cracks it. i just ignore her then and if she keeps trying to go back I just keep moving her away.

Ok gotta get off to watch house tiny tear aways and finish getting ready for work.

Oh and now I have to go to dentist again cause last night one of my wisdom teeth just half crumbled away in my mouth, I'm booked in to have all 4 out in jan but this one decided it wants to leave my mouth earlier, bit annoying cause its just gonna increase costs getting this one totally removed now and rest out in jan. I would do the amm now but bottom ones have to come out under GA cause they're impacted. i felt so sick cause I had in my mind all night bout rotting tooth in my tummy.

Quote Originally Posted by *Belle* View Post

Girls - when the babies have green snot running down the nose is it time to take to the Dr? I have no idea, any answers to my post would be greatly appreciated as im sitting here really anxious.
    belle when Jack has a little runny nose I dont worry but as soon as it is green or yellow we head to dr as it is a sign of infection they may not give anything but you can get her checked over etc...........as I said as soon as snot is green or yellow I am off to dr :hugs:

Jodi stupid public system in regards to my sister, they have booked 3 electives for the 3rd idiots why give her a date from the beginning then change it right at the end, i told her I am goign to demand my OB books me in for 37 weeks the first time I see him

bugger ness

well I am just spent 1/2 hr creating a wicked looking 3 choc rocky road slice and dropped the bloody thing on the floor as I bent to put in fridge saved it but now it looks like crap not all layed like, oh well thank god its rocky road and is supposed to look rugged cause it sure looks rugged now

Ness, I already posted to you in April, but I did just have a thought - you were worried about being able to keep a secret - maybe bub is helping you!

Eugh River stinks...still, I'm going to leave him a few minutes more, because I want him to get all that poo over and done with, otherwise I'll be changing many pooey nappies in the space of a few minutes!

Ness - It's def a sign. It doesn't want you to know!!!

Rach I am sure it will taste the same anyway.

Belle - I agree with Rach. Best to visit the gp.

Shell - Owie on the tooth.

Caddie - Hope Millana improves.

The job interview went really well. It was a company that I called, and as they liked my quals they wanted to interview me. They don't have a pos right at this min (which I knew before I went) but they are looking at creating one for me in the new year, which is exactly what I want. In the meantime they can offer me casual work, which suits me fine. Basically they said that loved me, and really want me to work for them!!!

Meg great news

yeah I know it will taste the same but I had done all these great layers of different colored choc I am sure Jase wont care

oh my I am having the yummiest lunch I made a pizza in a tupperware jello mould and am having the left overs OH my gosh it is so yummy just had to share

I think I am getting domesticated again I just lightly fried some chicken schintzels and have made them up as parmiganas ready to go in oven for tea tonight

I love home made parmigana! We are going to have Quiche tonight. Just have to find the motivation to get down the street to get a few things. It's too hot! It's nearly 30, and that's hot for me!!! :P

How did you make the pizza Rach? I have one of those moulds, and don't use it half as much as I should!

Nelle we got given a little recipe book at last party full of heaps of things to do using the mould

this is the pizza

pizza in a jello-ring

ingredients
    • 2-3 rasher bacon diced
    • 1/2 onion diced
    • 1/2 capsicum diced
    • about 4-5 mushroom ssliced
    • 1 cup ham diced
    • 1 cup salami diced
    • 1 restaurant (large) loaf bread a day old
    • pizza sauce I used 3 scahets
    • about 1/2 cup gated cheese

1. cut of crust from all sides of bread, spread each slice with pizza sauce (1side) approx 18 slices bread
    2. lightly grease jello ring
    3. place the cheese in base of ring evenly
    4. followed by about 1/3 of other ingredients
    5. then sauce side down press 6 slices of bread over ingredient around the ring
    6. press down firmly
    7. repeat with ingredients and bread
    8. finish with a bread layer
    9. put seal on ring and expell air all ow to set in fridge for a least 30mins
    10. then turn onto a baking tray
    11. cook for 25min @ 200c

I reckon a little cheese in each layer would make it a bit more tasty like not a huge amount

also you can use pineapple but make sure is dry dry as will make bread soggy

obviously you can have anything you like

but oh so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want a copy of the booklet I will try to get another at the next party or get jase to copy it at work and I can post

it has heaps of desserts savoury cheese, cheescakes, blackforest cake, club sangas heap sof stuff

Nessa.. what a little bugger! Spose you should start your count down again!

Meg.. oh congrats on the job! Woo!

Rach.. yumm pizza.. i had um.. noodles and now im eating a bowl of lettuce and celery with yummmoo vinegarette dressing mmmmmmm cheese cake. Is there a vanilla receipe for one?

Bon Jovi tickets went on sale to the general public today and what was left sold out in 8 minutes! Theve then released another show and its sold out too!! Tickets are now selling on ebay for like $600 each!!!!!!! VERY crazy! I reckon there will be a 3rd show.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast