Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #82

Man alive girls, the mystery in the air!
    I'm having a 'blank' moment, and can't remember what you've all said...sorry.

My sis and her friend dropped in for a few hours today though, and my back room is clean! Yay for them! So nice of them, I'm hoping we'll have everything sorted by the end of tomorrow!

heheheh I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! but im not gonna say cause she will KILL ME and its her news to share~!!!!! hehehehhehehehe

OMG Ness- 28 weeks isnt really that far away..seems like a life time ago for me now pmsl.

Jed came home with a migraine and procedded to throw up in the shower...hmmmm Yes i was hugging the bowl and being a copy cat. He is so lucky ive beeniwth him for 11 years and I cant be @r$ed swapping him for another model...bugger that, its taken me this long to train him into doing what I WANT!!!!!

Yes ruby is on AB's because dr its a strep B infect. 50% chance i will get it and i have a funny throat so i will pop my miracle tonic and hope for the best.
    Wow sounds like belles utd! So exciting.
    Maz u look spunkalicious in your ticker.
    Helen ruby's head is not noticable unless you feel it.
    Does anyone want free spew bibs? 2 for free.
    Going to hang out some blankets ive washed and will stick on ebay i think.

Hi girls

Im back from picking Julia up from daycare...Ive got Julia's cold and the worst sore throat I feel like crap.

I wasnt going to do a HPT because I didnt want to see BFN, but MAZ twisted my finger and I bought a test while I was out at lunch today doing my jobs for going away... and got home this arvo and did the test and I have a 2nd line, I cant believe it! I am so excited, we concieved the baby naturally and have never done that before, our first baby which I miscarried was a Clomid baby and Julia was a Clomid +Metformin baby. I concieved before I went to the OB on the 13th of this month to get Metformin I cant believe it! Im still in shock...what excellent news.

Yay Belle! Congratulations! So how far along does that make you? Make sure you rest up and drink heaps of water, recovering from sickness when your immune system is low from pregnancy.

Oh wow Congrats Belle!

YAY BELLE............HUGE CONGRATS

Bell = you already know what I think

heheheheheh WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Caddie honey - poor Ruby. I hope to hell you dont get what she's got. big hugs hon!
    i so have to get of this thing

Whoooohoooo Belle, my gosh that is such exciting news. I am tickled pink and sooo happy for you both. OMG, OMG, OMG so happy, take care matey.

We really are doing it in 2's and 3's here, will there be another one yet. hehe def not me by the way.

Love

Yay Belle!!! Congrats!

We do keep doing this whole Pg thing in 2's and 3's. Its great cause then everyone has another preg buddy from here. Hmmm, hope there are going to be someone left to buddy me next year! Might be you Meg.

Hi,
    Just popping in - YAY, YAY, YAY Belle!! Congrats. THat is absolutely wonderful new.
    Time to update stats Kell!!

Shell - Yep you and me can be buddies!!! Lets even go to the same hosp and "Room in together!!" (ha, ha - joking of course, although it would be nice:P )
    I would still nick down to the police and make a report. It can't hurt. Just don't tell them that you think that there will be a dispute. Oh, and I just saw the weather. It looks like you have picked a good day for the Christening.

OK, well I better go. I have a house to clean. Going to walk down to the poling booths in the morning, then I will be glued to the TV tomorrow night watching the results with anticipation. (I can't think of a more boring program to watch. I would just prefer to be told the results when it is all done!!)

Meg- Lol, we can even enc in the labour room "push!" Yeah it does look great for sunday, thank god its not gonna be 33 like they said originally. Might be bit late for the police now I think seeing as the insurance companies are already working on it. At least I know for next time (hopefully there won't be a next time) but we are gathering all evidence together so when we do finally hear his version we can pull out our stuff.

OMG, 3 pages of chatter here today to get through!

Firstly, a huge CONGRATULATIONS to belle! A huge achievement conceing naturally. When are you due?

helen - you crack me up woman! No crocs around lately. And the cyclone didn't come anywhere near us, but we got a decent downpour from it. It is the rain season / cyclone season for us now (the fun of living in the tropics) fingers crossed we don't get any cyclones though.

meg - I have Nina in daycare 3 days per week. They are great with her. If she needs comforting, then they are there to comfort when necessary, they are also tough on them at the same time, especially with tantrums. The difference I found between daycare and family daycare is that there is more one on one time between carer and child at daycare. With family daycare, there is one person to 6 or 7 children. We pay $55 per day where Nina goes.

anna - We did change Nina's daycare for a reason. Since the old group leader left, I've felt that they don't do enough with Nina and the other children in her class. They are all around the same age, and developing at the same stage as well, but Heath and I felt they were still babying them. A few of the parents have moved their kids onto a new daycare around the corner, where the old group leader has gone, and I decided to check them out. I love their program, facilities, everything about them! So Nina starts next Wednesday. I've taken Nina in to the new one a couple of times so far, and will do on Mon & Tues next week to get her used to the place. But everytime we go in there she has an absolute ball and never wants to leave. I suppose that's a good sign.

caddie - I hope Ruby gets better soon, and fingers crossed you don't get it as well.

Nina did the cutest thing earlier. She was in the shower with me, and she opened the door and was playing in the bathroom. Then she called 'mumma' and when I turned around to her, she was pointing to the ground. I noticed she'd done a wee, and I said to her 'did you do a wee Nina' and she looked at me, then I said 'where is your wee Nina' and she pointed to it and said 'wee'. Clever little chicken she is.

I can't for the life of me remember what else was said today, I'll have to go back and re-read.

*~THE SEXY SEPTEMBER MUMMY STATS~*

~*~Up The DUFF~*~
    Maz - EDD 8th January 2008 - YAY She's Pink "Khryztel"
    AnnaT - EDD 17th January 2008 - Baby Boy "Ripley"
    Ambz - EDD 30th January 2008 - boy/girl? ..its a secret!
    Nelle - EDD 1st April 2008 - very pleased.. but its a secret!
    Nessa - EDD 3rd April 2008 - Thinking Blue.. hopefully find out soon
    Vixstar - EDD 2nd May 2008
    Jodi - EDD 16th May 2008
    Chrissy - EDD 27th May 2008 - Its a Blue 7th Heaven
    Kellxx - EDD 25th July 2008 - Hoping for a Pink one
    Belle - EDD ? - All natural baby!

~*~Humping Like Rabbits~*~
    Rach - Cmonn clomid think Pink! TTC #3

~*~Sitting On The Fence~*~
    Laurin - When its meant to happen it will TTC #2

~*~Waiting For The Right Moment~*~
    Anna** - Taking some time out, when we're ready TTC #2
    Helen.P - Hoping to TTC late this year #3
    Rikki - Happy with Miss Ainsleigh but come 2008 TTC #2
    Shellbell - Happy with Ash atm waiting until 2008 TTC #2
    Meg - The date has been decided.. April 2008 TTC #2
    Annie - Only time will tell when TTC #3 begins

~*~Happy With The Way Things Are~*~
    Sharleen - Who knows what the future holds..
    Caddie - Happy with her little darlings Millana and Ruby

Congratulations Belle!!!

How are you going anna? Any more contractions, or have they eased up now?

Um a couple and Im feeling very crampy but nothing too tragic. Ryan had to work today so Im at home on my own with Jett. He's just had a big nap while I watched Harry Potter & Order of Phoenix so now its lunchtime (and nappy change time by the smell of things, ew) and then hopefully like usual he will just play. He doesnt seem happy though, he's currently crying and trying to get on my lap.

Nope havent voted yet, waiting for Ry to finish work.

Dont ask me who Im voting for though because it seems Im part of the minority group this year and if I get on my soapbox I wont get off lol Lets just say if Labour wins I will seriously cry and consider skipping the country.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast