Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #82

Ok, so everyone is out and Eithan is asleep, so I am going to attempt some personals while I can.

AnnaT- You randy thing, gotta give it up for a while I think and keep Ripley in there longer. Seriously though, take care and I hope you can manage to get some rest.

Anna-So good to hear from you. So sad to hear that you have been having a tough time of it lately, plus poor Xander. I had the same problem as a child and was classified as 1/2 deaf when I was 5, my parents had no idea, I had the grommets and adenoid thing and I turned out alright, although that depends who you talk to LOL. Again though even though I am sure he will be fine I still really feel for you, it cant be easy with everything and Xander being unwell.

Belle-Poor Julia, I really hope that she gets better soon. How are you going? How is DH? have they got his medication sorted out?

Maz-You are a star, I dont know where you find the energy, loving your ticker pic. Are the kids getting excited about christmas and st nic?

Caddie-LOL at Aaron talking about kids while he is in the mood. PMSL
    That is a banned subject while DTD here. Glad to hear that you guys had a reconnection. How is the shape of Ruby's head going?

Nelle-I have been thinking boy for ages, but we'll see. I actually knew what I was having with Eithan but not with Bella. So we did the same as you guys and we didnt tell anyone either, hard with slip-ups though. I kept slipping up that we were having a girl as I think I was so concious as to not say boy.

Meg-Love the new name and the av, like a mini make over. So how are things on the job front? Glad you liked tassie. We love it here.

Ambz-Helllo, saw your little girl on the target site, sooo cute. My guess for you is a girl.

Jodi-mmmmmm not sure with you, I think it is a girl aswell. How are the crocs up there?LOL Did that cyclone come anywhere near you? I am going to worry all cyclone season now, knowing someone in the tropics.

Rach-You must have your crewman back by now. I hope that you are enjoying it. Sending baby dust your way.

Anna honey - I am so glad you have stuck your head back in here. I think you might have to up load some new pics of Xander walking though and honey, im glad your on the road to recovery. MAUW matie
    Annat - holly $hit woman!!!! you tell that little so and so to hold up. take it easy woman!!!!
    Have to make choco muffins
    BBL

AnnaT - Try and rest up. Gee I wish you had more support, it really sounds like you need it. At least bub is healthy and well. That's the main thing. I bet you are wishing the next few weeks to fly by. At this rate you might get a early Christmas present!!

James is now in bed. Not asleep though as we have some tradesmen here so it is pretty noisy.

maz - My fluffy mail arrived Yay! It is awesome. Thank you so much!!! I will make sure I send you a pic when he wears it!

Ambz - I am glad all is going well for you. You must be excited about the new bub coming soon.

Ness - Enjoy your Krisy Kreme's.

I have a question for all those who use childcare. What sort of childcare do you use? A centre, or Family day care? I will need to put James in for one day a week next year while I work, but I am sooooo nervous about it. I really don't want him in childcare at all.
    Anyway I visited the local centre here, and it looks OK. But james is not walking yet, and I feel like he will be bowled over! Also there is no way that they can tell me that they can comfort him if he is upset when they have so many other children to chase after. They said that they all go down for asleep together on little camp beds, meaning that he is not going to get a quality sleep, and he can't sleep as long as he wants as I am betting as soon as one wakes up, that would be it for the rest of them. And James becomes very upset if he gets overstimulated for too long. I can just imagine he would be beside himself by the end of the day. When getting toward the end of the day, if another bub starts crying, that would be it, so would he. (he can be a bit precious!)
    So then I thought maybe family day care. There would only be 5 kids, all at one persons' home. I like this idea coz more quiet time, and a better sleeping environment. I am not 100% bought on there being a sole carer because who knows what they might do while no one is watching!!
    I don't know..... Really it comes down to me not wanting to put him in any sort of care...
    I might also post this in the childcare section, but I feel less judged in this thread, so that is why I thought I would start here.
    Sorry for such a ramble

ETA - Hi Helen, My old job has offered me 18 hrs a week to work flexibly, hence the childcare post above. Family will care for him most of the time though.
    I am so jealous of you living in Tassie. My great Aunt lives in battery point. Right on the water.
    Last edited by lilima; November 23rd, 2007 at 10:53 AM.

Ok, so everyone is out and Eithan is asleep, so I am going to attempt some personals while I can.

AnnaT- You randy thing, gotta give it up for a while I think and keep Ripley in there longer. Seriously though, take care and I hope you can manage to get some rest.

Anna-So good to hear from you. So sad to hear that you have been having a tough time of it lately, plus poor Xander. I had the same problem as a child and was classified as 1/2 deaf when I was 5, my parents had no idea, I had the grommets and adenoid thing and I turned out alright, although that depends who you talk to LOL. Again though even though I am sure he will be fine I still really feel for you, it cant be easy with everything and Xander being unwell.

Belle-Poor Julia, I really hope that she gets better soon. How are you going? How is DH? have they got his medication sorted out? Baby dust for you.

Maz-You are a star, I dont know where you find the energy, loving your ticker pic. Are the kids getting excited about christmas and st nic?

Caddie-LOL at Aaron talking about kids while he is in the mood. PMSL
    That is a banned subject while DTD here. Glad to hear that you guys had a reconnection. How is the shape of Ruby's head going?

Nelle-I have been thinking boy for ages, but we'll see. I actually knew what I was having with Eithan but not with Bella. So we did the same as you guys and we didnt tell anyone either, hard with slip-ups though. I kept slipping up that we were having a girl as I think I was so concious as to not say boy. I have your mobile will do a test run sms to make sure what I have is the right one later

Meg-Love the new name and the av, like a mini make over. So how are things on the job front? Glad you liked tassie. We love it here.

Ambz-Helllo, saw your little girl on the target site, sooo cute. My guess for you is a girl.

Jodi-mmmmmm not sure with you, I think it is a girl aswell. How are the crocs up there?LOL Did that cyclone come anywhere near you? I am going to worry all cyclone season now, knowing someone in the tropics.

Rach-You must have your crewman back by now. I hope that you are enjoying it. Sending baby dust your way.

Nessa-Poor little Annika and poor you. I hope that everything is fine. No way are you a bad mother, sometimes things like these happen.

Kell-I hope that ms doesnt rear it's ugly head for you. Maybe just a little naseua and nothing else. Have your migraines stopped now?

Laurin-I hope that things are going alright and you are enjoying your time away.

Shell-I got your no. thanks. How is little Ash going? I am so looking to hopefully catching up when we are in Mel. You wait to you see Eithan. He is huge. BUt not tall. LOL.

Ugh Eithan is up, I know I have missed heaps of people. Sorry, I will hopefully get to you all late. Hope you are all well.

Love

I have a headache!
    Rushing round today trying to get things organised for Ashleigh's christening on Sunday, have to work tomor so won't have time then.

Second drama is that [email protected] that ran into me has turned around and told his insurance company that I sideswiped him! Then he went on to tell us to never ring him again and we can deal with his insurer.I am soooo angry. Lodged a claim with mine and they gonna investigate. I have to draw a sketch of what happened etc, I'd like to know exactly what his story is just so I can find holes in it! I don't see why I should pay a $450 excess and be put out trying to get it all fixed when its his fault 100%! Anyways I have plans up my sleeve....

HelenP- Yeah it'll be great to meet up! Anyday you are free let us know, other melb girls can all come along. Just Thurs are no good for me cause I work. Have you been to melb before?

Meg- Hmmm, I haven't used childcare yet but we did put Ashleigh's name down for family day care but also not sure. If I had money I'd get a nanny! The same things you pointed out were always on my mind. Sorry I'm not much help am I!

AnnaT- God! rest up and keep Ripley in there. No more dtd for you! Make sure Ry waits on you and chases after Jett.

Anna**- Hi!!! So good to see you in here. That sucks bout the clomid causing all those probs. At least you sort of know what was triggering the attacks and get be on the road to feeling better. Will you still ttc without it? Or just gonna see what happens?

Ambz- Hello! Not long til you are going to pop either. I thought you knew what you were having and keeping it secret from us!

Ness- Glad to hear Annika is doing well, don't listen to horrible Drs, as most mums will know it hardly takes any time at all for kids to be climbing into things, putting things in there mouths, doing things they aren't meant to.... we need bout million eyes over us!

Belle and Caddie- How are those sicky bubs of yours?

Jodi- ikwym, i always think how much they have developed into little people. I guess they'll always be our babies forever. Its funny now how independant they want to be and there strong will for things they do or don't want. Love seeing her personality emerging.

Hmm, wonder where my coles baby is then! I want to see the article.

Anyone who gets the Coles baby mag, make sure you get your coupon and go into your local store and pick up your goddies bag. It is full of great things, including 3 jars of baby food (and I needed some more for when we are out and about) bottle teat, loads of baby wash samples, some newborn nappies and breast pads (great for all you "expecting" mums). it is well worth it.

Shell I am sorry to hear that he is being difficult. That is why I always get a police report. I have had it happen to me before. I hope he gets found out.

Meg- is it too late now to get police report or is it something I needed to do straight away?

Oh I just realised I don't think I changed my address with coles mag!

Where is the voucher in the mag? I must've missed it... is it seperate or on a certain page?

Hi girls

So busy today packing and stuff and poor Julia is at daycare sick, so I cant get the stuff done. Ive faced a lot of challenges today and got through them so its all good. Cant wait to away... feel a bit crap atm got Julia cold and im knackered all the time.

BBL tonight try to attempt some personals after I have packed the car.

I havent got my Coles baby mag yet either but dont really need the goodies bag cause we're a eco friendly family and especially since im in it too.
    HHmmmmmmmm Belle

ruby has toncillitis,ear infect and teeth coming.I cant put her down,sleep on my lap.She is so hot. bbl to do personals.Typing 1 handeed.

Jodi.. have fun at work.. joy joy.. hope it goes fast.

Nessa.. hope youre appointment goes well. Dont eat them all at once or theyll be all gone!!

Anna**.. welcome honey. Yeh everythings going good.. just tired as always

AnnaT.. oh dear.. just take it easy!

Maz..mmmmmmmm chocoolate muffins.....mmmmmm. Youll have to scan the pic for us. I threw the mag out, i got it a few weeks ago.. before i knew you were in it.

Helen.. yeh i hope not. I didnt have any ms with Jesse so heres hoping this ones the same. Funny thing. I got a migrain about 2 weeks ago, before i found out. And that made me think i wasnt pregnant as i never got one the whole time i was pregnant with Jesse. So i really hope i dont get any more as panadol does nothing for them and thats all i can take! Great big posts. Hows everything with you now?

Meg.. i will have to make sure i take it when we do our shopping tomorrow!!

Belle.. hope you and Julia are better soon.

Well im all tuckered out. Tiredness is kicking in even more now. Gonna go lounge...

*Belle*
    No drinkies at Xmas for ME!! time for a bigger house

what does this mean woman??????

Ohh Caddie sounds like Ruby is sick like Julia hope she feels better soon hon.

MMM Maz - guess what it means !!!!

belle....i was wondering about that too ???????
    maz..thanks for the email, i will get back to you soon.
    anna..nice to see you back.
    annat..cross those legs woman.
    hi everyone, just a quick one from me, i have a headache, but that is normal atm, stopped the morning sickness, now its bloody headaches...........ggrrr

oh oh oh oh Belle does that mean you dont need my baby dust. Ooooerr so excited if it means what I think, sending sticky vibes your way.

Love

Lol, I was wondering the same thing with Belle, then saw cycle day 2 on her ticker and thought, hmmm that might not be updated and she may have just tested! Well belle?

Ness- Glad your appt went well. When is your 4d scan? I forgot the date.

Chrissy- Ahh that happened when I was preg with Ash, once the m/s went the headaches and migraines begun.

Caddie- Poor Ruby. Is she on Ab's? Once they kick in she'll feel heaps better.

I want my coles mag! I'll have to contact them to send to my new addy!

Belle has to be UTD! Look at her title!!! No drinkies at christmas for me!! She sooo is!!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast