Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #82

man you girls chat...

Belle - HUGE congratulations to you - that is fantastic news!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

AnnaT - wow - that little Ripley just wants to come out doesn't he!!

So I am now in NZ staying with my sis and going to Mum & Dad's place tomorrow, so nice to be with my family and in a more relaxed country.

Hi to all the preggo mums and the rest of the Mums!

Bit knackered with all the travelling though Rylee was a dream on the plane from Melb to Auckland - she slept the whole three hours while everyone elses kid screamed their head off - so I felt a bit smug!!!

BBL
    Laurinxxxx

We were at the polls at 8am on the dot. Then had to go pick up our family photos, do the grocery shopping, go to the IL's for lunch and are now home. I so dont remember being this tired when pregnant with Jesse. Maybe its that im usually tired cos of him and being pregnant on top is making it worse.

Going to put the tree up tonight when Mr man is in bed. DH and i bought Oreos and icecream and are gonna attempt to make our own Oreo Storm tonight hehe.. being i cant have soft serve its the next best thing!

Back later.. bath time..

That sounds lovely kell,i may have icecream and choc magic(the one that sets hard!) Yum because i cant have soft serve or hjs stuff because of gluten! Its in everything....
    Laurin have fun! My friends have her family over from NZ at the moment and we got a bday party tommorow. I think just me n millana will be going because of ruby's sickness.Seems better one min and crapola the next.
    I just went an got my other script for ABS too as my sinus cold has come back curtisy of ruby.It feels abit chesty as my chest hurts a little.
    Satay chicken in my household tonight! Hopefully the broccolli and carrotts withh entice ruby to eat.Shes had a small triangle of bread in 21/2 days. Drinks water and only small amount of milk like 20mls at a time so she will be starving surely!!
    My brain is numb,cant think of much except belles BFP!! Way to go sweet!

Yay so rapped labor won! I was gonna leave the country if they lost!

Kell- How'd the family photos turn out? Bet they're fantastic.

Laurin- Must be a relief to finally feel at home. Great to hear everything is going well.

AnnaT- I was the minority in my area everyone here is full on liberal supporters so Df and I are odd ones out, hope you're not gonna leave country now.

Ok better go off to bed, so tired and gotta get up early tomor to finish doing last min things for the christening.

Shell.. hope all goes well tomorrow with the Christening! Cant wait to see the photos! Yep our family photos turned out awesome. Will scan some when i get a chance. Have 2 on layby ill pick up week after next when i get paid.

Just put our tree up.. cant believe its been a year already! Tomorrow will be a busy one for me.. have to tidy the house and do all the washing. Jesse and i are going up to mum and dad's for a few days.. go see my new niece.
    Think its bed time now though. So night night xx

Hey Girls,

Sorry but I am a Liberal supporter so a bit bummed out - oh welll......

Have a good day,
    Laurin xxxx

yah.......labour won.

I went for Kevy.. so pleased he won!!!

AnnaT-mmmmmmm...........-Take care, dont go into labour.

Anyways I am very happy, Leith is still in bed, I have bathed the kids, got them breaky and am about to start my washing.

Hope you all have a great day.

ETA:I wont be saying anything about peoples preferences so as not to offend.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; November 25th, 2007 at 08:27 AM.

i wish people would not sprout about what THEY think when it comes to plolitics........I could go on the band wagon about why i wanted LABOUR to win, BUT I WONT!! its not the right place for this

KEEP YOUR BLOODY APPINIONS TO YOURSELF...........

its ok to say who you vote for, but you dont need to go on with all your appinions!!
    Last edited by Cougar; November 25th, 2007 at 09:11 AM.

I have never disclosed who I vote for to anyone, never will.

We had my sister's b'day party here last night, which was great. Dressed Nina up in a bright pink party dress, and she kept twirling around lifting up her dress. Soooo cute!! It's the pic in my sig.
    Just a question, and I know all babies are different, but when do you start teaching them numbers and the alphabet? Nina has now learnt body features (ears, nose, mouth, belly, foot etc), but I don't know how to go about teaching her the alphabet and numbers??
    It's a stinker here today, I think I'm going to go for a swim in a second.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELLE!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 25th, 2007 at 09:31 AM.

Jodi.. jesse wouldnt have a clue when it comes to learning anything like that but i do count to him and he recognises when i am. It started when i was just buttoning up his pyjama top. Id count 1, 2, 3 4, 5 and tickle him on the 5th one. Now i count to whatever, whether its strapping him in the pram and he likes it so i guess an easy way for him to remember them. We've also started saying the colours of block when he builds them. He loves building blocks so hopefully that will catch on too.

NELLE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELLE!!

Happy Birthday nelle!!! Have a great one! Did you go to church? Did everyone make a fuss!lol

Nessa-You took the words right out of my mouth. I just didnt know how to put it. Thanks and no you havent offended.

Happy Birthday Nelle.

Well Eithan has a temp, he has been off his food for over a week and pulling at his ears. I was presuming teeth, but now I think it has moved a step worse, so we are off to the drs tomorrow.

Love

Poor Eithan, I hope he doesn't have an ear infection.
    Is it hot or cold down your way Helen? It's an absolute stinker here today.

We set Nina's slippery slide and swing set up today, and she loves it. We been in the pool on and off all day, it's so hot here that the pool temp is 32 degrees. Usually we have to have the heating on to get it to that temp.
    She's down for her 2nd sleep for the day, which is very unlike her. All the swimming must have worn her out.

Happy birthday Nelle honey - hope you rhaving a wonderful day.
    I voted Labour - IM super glad I did cause I dont want a nulcear reactor in our country!!!!!!
    I dont care know knows it...la la la to happy to give a $hit - im tired and in a stupid mood
    if you happy and you know it clap your hands!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast