Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #83

Thats ok maz,im hoping with practice i will get better. If i do ones coming your way!
    Been to playgroup and going to babysit a friends daughter this arvo. Just been selling stuff on ebay too.Got to love ebay!
    Glad the meet up was good girls!

My lie down didn't last long, 5 mins later she was awake! She'll be grumpy tonight only having a short sleep but oh well Df will have to deal cause I am going out to a work xmas party. Might even crash at a mates place and have a good night sleep and sleep in tomor.

Maz- Thats fantastic she is talking so well, I wish Ash would say few more words besides ball and dadda.

I think I better have coke or something, why is it whenever I have a night out (very rare) I am always soooo tired that day, I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at the moment.

ETA: maz what are you scared of?

My smoo dropping out Shell...ROFL, just been having alot of BH and these stupid eye twitch blurred visons things with my tingly feet and hands...only 6 more weeks and it will all be forgotten about. Im trying to rmemmber everything about this pg (good or bad) cause there isnt going to be another one for me!!!!
    chrissy - how did ya go getting nappies matie????

Quick check in -

Glad the Melb gals had a nice meetup. I promise to join in at some point before we leave here in June. Maybe one of the long weekends in March?

Shell - Jetts been like that with his naps too, usually he goes down fabulously but the past few days he's been pushing the issue until I just have to leave him until he passes out. Must be a phase?

Maz - Vy does have big brothers too coach her in speech! I reckon they know more words than they let on to us, they just dont use them regularly or infront of us. Jetts been the same, just coming out with words and Im left going "Uh when and where did you learn that!?" I find he's picked up alot of them from my friends kids/daycare. Way to go on the learning Vy! (Btw you guys looked fabulous in the Coles mag, I loved the interview!)

For those interested, I had an OBs appointment today. Rips is doing great, he did a growth scan so we can have a heads up on how he is physically and he's weighing in at 2010g/4.5lbs! Ob reckons if I went term (which isnt going to happen) he'd be a good 8.5lbs. His HC is already 30.5cm. So thats a worry off our minds - if he came now he'd be a decent size for a premmie baby. He's head down, 4/5, LOA so in the blastoff position. My cervix is closed still, got to see it on the u/s with Rips head smooshed above it lol OB doesnt think itll be much longer than 3 weeks before I have him. I so hope I go into labour naturally this time, I want the whole OMG Im in labour experience.

Will keep you posted on whats happening!

(Im sitting here with hair dye in my hair, cling wrap round my head in a singlet - fabulous look lol Ry and I are going out tonight and Jett is going to care for a few hours, our last hurrah before Rips decides its time to come out and play!)

Oh and I put a piccy in the u/s gallery of Rips face, he's quite the chubber!

Shell, Nell, and Belle, glad ya had a nice morning

I wish I could meet up with people may try to see Sharleen when in bundy next though

well we hada lovely morning had 3 girls and their bubs and one older child here for morning tea was lovley lots of fun laughs gossip, is nice to do something different now to get Jack to have nap, he was half down when Jase came home with a work mate, he has been up since 7.30am now 2.25pm no nap yet he is all happy though but still mummy is tired

oh and I will say it again I love my new camera

maz.... i will email you when i get a chance

Was awesome to meet Shell and Belle! Poor Belle looked a bit green around the gills by the end, hope you're feeling better mate! The little girls (and the big ones!) were just gorgeous.
    Got some pants and hat from Pumpkin Patch, and 2 tshirts (was 2 for $20!) from Cotton On Kids and mum got 2 shirts to give Riv for Christmas. I felt it was a bit naughty, since I hadn't really planned on shopping for Riv, but he IS running out of clothes now he's a bit bigger, so it's all okay. Tempted to go back for some more 2 for $20 goodness!

Of course, couldn't find anything I wanted for Christmas presents...I'm a bit over this Christmas shopping thing! I'm not a big fan of The Glen, I couldn't really find any sales? Like, at Eastland, Myer's always got a 'reduced' section and the stores all have 'Sale' racks...but it looks like everyone's used to paying full price at The Glen! Suckers...so I might head to Eastland tonight - yes, it might kill me, but the idea of being FINISHED with my Christmas shopping by the weekend is too tempting and exciting to resist.

Caddie, I want to see this artwork of yours? Pics Mazzie-moo? At least call the hospital by the way Maz. Just see what they think, sounds like a blood pressure thing - you totally didn't look swollen when I saw you, you looked very lovely and healthy, but I still think you should get it checked out, at least for Sunshine's sake, if you insist on being a tough cookie.

Annat, that's great that things have settled down! Who knows, Ripley might surprise you and go full term, you just never know! And of course, the longer he bakes, the better for him! Even if you are over it already!

Ash was very chatty today Shell, who cares that they're not words! And at least she knows where her nose is! (All River knows is tongue, as he showed off very nicely for the girls today...so mature. )

Well, my darling husband just brought me a beer mug of coke (after making me ham and cheese on toast), so I might browse and sip...then have a nap before I participate in the insanity of Christmas shopping tonight...

we dont have late night shopping on a friday.Im going to go on sunday.
    nelle theres a pic of maz's canvas in my gallery.Its not that good though.
    I been babysitting all arvo.Millana has been enterained! But they all stuffed because they been jumping on the tramp!
    Lol millana just did a poo and aaron got to clean it because im busy.lol Sometimes she does on potty and other times sneaks off. Boy does it smell.
    Glad rips all good annat!!!
    Maz look after yourself!

Hi,
    Just got home from a night out and I am really pi$$ed off. THe one thing I asked DH to do while I was gone was put sheets on out bed. Well he hasn't and here is me at midnight making the bed.
    He has gone out drinking with his friends. I was meant to have a good night out, but nooo. I had to take james with me, and the portacot, and all his bedding, and pj and ........ of course the list goes on. I can't even get one night out by myself.

So that is the end of my rant.

Girls - I am glad that you had a good time today.

AnnaT - Glad bub is doing well.

Rach - Glad you too had a good day.

Ness - Gotta love free stuff!!

Hi Chrissy!!! Hope you and bubs are doing well.

Ha ha Maz - I hope your schmoo is doing alright!!!

I also just found out that my friend's daughter slipped in the shower. She had one leg in, and one out, and slipped. Anyway she ended up with a major vaginal tear and had to have surgery. Just thought I would let everyone know to be extra careful with your kiddies in the shower.

Oh maz - I have a wonderful boo that I am gonna send you when I finish reading it. I will PM you tomorrow and tell you more about it.

Meg.. oh dear the poor little thing that would be terrible.. i hope shes ok. Oh dear.. id be scolding your DH when he gets home! I ask DH to do the dishes cos im just wasted and he said yeh ok ill do them tomorrow.. which he knows if he leaves them there ill do them in the morning cos i hate dishes on the sink!!

Nessa.. Woo on the score!

AnnaT.. glad Rips still in there the cheeky little bugger!

Melb girls, glad you had a good meet up.. wanna see photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well no m/s yet just the flu! for the 15325243654th time this year!! SO OVER IT!!!
    Off to attend to a whingy child.....

Wow meg! Poor girl.That would hurt.I tell millana all the time not to jump in bath or shower.
    I have millana's hungary jacks party this morning. We got about 10 kids going so she will be happy!
    Better go and organise the troops for party time!!!

Hi all,
    I had a great night out last night for work xmas party, mind you I was really tipsy after just one wine! Crashed a friends place and just got home not long ago, so nice to wake up and not have to rush round with a baby just sat back drank tea and chatted.

Meg- Sorry to hear bout your night, tell that hubby of yours you want a child free night out! Thats terrible bout your poor friends daughter, so scary all these injuries kids get so quickly.

Ness- yay on TV! Is your vein giving you probs? Being painful? Hoefully the surgeon can work something out with you to give you relief.

Nelle- I loved Riv's little tounge trick! I should've come and checked out that 2 for $20

Oh and everyone, yes Nelle does have a little bump, I saw the proof, and she is still keeping very quiet bout the sex, I did try to get it out of her, have my suspisions......

Belle- How are you feeling today? I really thought you looked like you were about to chuck everywhere when you left yesterday.

Rach- thats sounds like fun, i love having food and gossiping, nice to meet up with other mums.

AnnaT- Glad the appt went well, Ripley might end up being really cheeky and decide in the end he doesn't want to come out! Lol.

Maz- Like nelle said you should call the hosp or something, all those symptoms I think you should get someone to pay proper attention too.

Well my tree is set up in the lounge just need to decorate it now, will do that later, too tired after my late night, not used to going to bed so late. I think though I'm going to have to go out more often. Never get a baby free break.

Shell - atleast your tree is out...mine is still int he dame roof and jed isnt home yet!! grrrrr
    OMG Meg - *Maz holding smoo is pain now* that poor little chicken...I hope it doesnt affect her later in life.
    Millana - you have a great day honey and enjoy your birthday.
    Hello everyone else

Me im taking it easy today (hahahaha) I went out and put a little christmas tree on my brohters grave and had a nice big brother, little sister chat with him. I really miss him atm.

Ok going before I think to much and start to cry

xx
    Last edited by maz; December 1st, 2007 at 03:30 PM.

Hugs Maz.

Meg-Poor little girl.

Whoohooo for me I brought a pair of jeans today and have gone down a size. Didnt have the money but coulnte resist but then won some money on my powerball. Plus Eithan's rash has gone. My parents have gone out so I have the house to myself, but Leith isnt here, oh well.

Love you all.

ETA:Meg I have just brought a baby backpack carrier. We will be using it when we go to melbourne, plus it is a great alternative to the pram. We got one of the most expensive ones, but it was because of all of the different features. The major one being that the back on it is adjustable to the person carrying child. Leith is 6ft3 and me 5ft3 so there is a huge difference. It also comes with heaps of storage, a zip off day pack, shade cover, rain cover plus we also opted for the sleepy head, which is a little pillow to rest on if Eithan goes to sleep. It is a MacPac baby carrier the vamoose design. RRP$449.95 plus sleepy head $25. They do have a few cheaper designs all with the adjustable back however not with as many carry pockets and they dont come with the shade thing or raincover, you have to but them on top of that. Goodluck with choosing one, all I can suggest is to try them on with James in it and get the assistant in the store to fit it to you and try as many different types on as you can and that will give you the best idea of which one is right for you.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; December 1st, 2007 at 03:02 PM.

Wowee helen! thats expensive! But if it works and is confortable well whats money nowadays!
    Maz,i wouldnt know how it feels to lose a brother but i would be devastated if i did. Hugs to you mate.
    Millana's party went well.I was peeved to begin with because the coffee machine broke but it got fixed. What would we do without coffee! It was way cheaper than i thought and she had party games and all!
    I am starving and i have no food.... what can i scrounge up. Goodness i dont even have baked beans!

Hi all,
    Helen thanks for the great information. What store did you get if from? My friend has one that she said that we can have a lend of. She is bringing it around in the next week or so for me to have a look at.

Maz - No, she shouldn't have any long term damage thank goodness.

Had a fairly quiet day today. Went and ordered the seafood for Christmas, and have made a grocery list. I will probably buy all the non perishables next week, so that I can minimise the time that I have to spend at the shops of Chrissy eve.

ETA - caddie I am glad the party went well

I have just been naughty and ordered 2 Swaddlebees cloth nappies from America. They ended up being cheaper than buying here due to the strong Aussie dollar against the US.

So I am slowly getting my stash up. I now have 13, plus I have also bought 2 second hand online on a different forum.

HelenP- Don't forget to give us a call or text when you're here and free for lunch/ coffee. That carrier sounds like a fantastic one and even though it was a big outlay I bet you will get good money for it down the track if you resell it.

Maz- :hugs: I didn't realise you had lost a brother, how long has it been? I bet he loves the tree.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast