Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #84

HelenP- Its good to hear you are back home, I bet before long that gorgeous boy of yours will be back to his old self. Sounds like he's getting lots TLC from you, best treatment!

Nelle- Had to laugh reading that cause Df been saying same thing to me, he thinks it gonna be just a phase so he wants me to get second hand one but I want a new one! Plus I have been wanting to do it for years. Hey maybe if I get real good I can work from home being a dressmaker.

Hi all,
    Quiet day here. James has a cold. (what's the deal with that in summer!!) and I have some sort of gastro thing. Been running to the loo all day!

I started this post about 2 hours ago and have only just sat down to finish it. So I might end up missing some people coz I have forgotten what was written on the previous page!

Ness - I had heartburn. I used to swig straight out of a bottle of Mylanta.

Helen - Hope Eithan feels better in his own bed.

Kell - what do you mean by DS testing? Is Jesse having some tests?

Shell - done that tree yet??

AnnaT and Maz - Legs crossed girls!!!

just a quick check in to say :wave:

:hugs: Maz and Helen and anyone else who needs them

Hi Rach,
    I was starting to wonder where you were!!

maz - it's great that you're allowed home. I hope you're taking it easy! How is Sunshine going now?

meg - Nina has a cold too! Dunno where she got that from, it was 37 degrees here over the weekend??

helen - wonderful news that Eithan is home now, I really hope he recovers quickly. Sending huge your way.

ness - I had horrible heartburn when pg with Nina, and she was bald when born! So there goes that theory, lol

kel - I hear you on the rubella booster. I'll need another booster after having this bubba. But I'll make sure I get it done straight after the birth, instead of what happened this year.

Well it's late, and I'm dead tired now.

Maz.. nah not m/s, its the flu. Its about the 100000th time ive had it this year!

Belle.. yeh its pretty big. But you can see who the regulars are. I think a few will drop off as time goes. I know it was hard to keep up myself when i was pregnant and working.

Meg.. no no, i mean Down Syndrom testing for this bubs. Poor James, i know what hes going through! Its this stupid weather changing every 5 seconds!

Jodi.. oh really.. must just be something in us that doesnt like holding it. My sister was the same. Ill be getting it straight away as well this time!

Have my hospital book in appointment this arvo at 3.15pm. All that interesting stuff.

Kell - Ahh makes sense now!

Gee its quiet i hope that means the preggy girls are resting.
    How are you maz and annat?
    I had friends over this morning then braved the post office to pick up a parcel.Nothing exciting.
    Ruby's molars are causing her to be grumpy and millana is coughing her guts up everynight. Ok ruby wants to go out side and she's done a smelly.
    Hope eithans a little better today helen.

Buggar dleted my post.lol whilst editing.
    Anyway quiet day here for me.
    Hope annat and maz are resting.
    Hope eithans a little better helen.
    Boo,i wanted to send you a chrissy card but not adrress.Pm me please.Thats if you want one.
    Anyone interested in a travelling highchair thats small portable fits in a bag.New never used.Babeez brsnd i think.Cost me $28 but will sell $10 and free postage otherwise i will ebay it.Its aussie approved. Slips over an adult chair.

Hi Caddie,
    What a quiet day in here today!!
    Hope everyone has had a good day.
    We didn't do much as James still has a bad cold.
    Nighty night

Yes Caddie, I will buy off you, was thinking of getting one of those. Its just one of those fold up types that fit over a chair?

I been at work today thats why I've been quiet.

Hope Maz and AnnaT have there legs crossed.

Helen how is little Eithan doing?

And where are you Laurin? And where is Vixstar these days?

Even annie has dissapeared too? Ok shell will pm you my account details tommorow. It looks pretty good actually.
    I was just checking my emails.

I've been sleeping in, dropping off tupperware, shopping with Rans, visiting my parents, and trying to sort out our youth group Homeless formal...which is only tomorrow night. Gonna be busy tomorrow too that means. Or on here procrastinating! Going to try sleep now though, seeing as tomorrow's a big one.
    Bit peckish first though...hmmm...

Hi Girls

Sorry about being slack, I am still around, in NZ with my parents. I have been trying to keep up with everything but .....Mum & Dad only have dial up so it is a bit frustrating.

Hi to all the preggo girls, hope your bubs stay in as long as they should. Hi to everyone else. We are fine, Rylee has been a bit sick just a viral infection...not much else to report. Meg I still need to reply to your PM sorry - but will do. Helen, your poor little man, hope he is resting up and gets better quickly.

Anyway, havn't forgotton you, let's see if I can remember, Maz, Shell, Belle, Nelle, Anna, AnnaT, Annie, Jodie, Nessa, Kell, Helen, Caddie, Chrissie, Vixstar, Rach, Sharleen, Ambz, Rikki, Meg - okay smack me if I missed you.

Hugs
    Laurin

Hi Laurin,
    So nice to hear from you. I hope that you are feeling much more settled in NZ. No rush on the PM. It is 4 months till we go to London anyway!!!
    James is still a cranky little so and so with his cold. He is giving me no end of grief. Is anyone else's kids ULTRA clingy? All he seems to do is follow me around clinging to my legs wanting to be picked up!!

Anyway I am off to my thyroid doctor this arvo to discuss the surgery. I am thinking of putting it off for the moment. As much as the thyroid bothers me, I have so much on the first half of next year. We have 7 weddings, plus a couple of births as well as going to London. And who knows... by the second half of next year I might be pregnant!!!

another quick hello we are off to agnes this arvie till the 16th then have to go see RE on 18th in rocky then back to Agnes on 21st till 1st Jan so probably wont get much of a chance to get on much before the new year

so merry xmas and a happy new year to all

meg...caity has been extremely clingy as well drives me up the wall, i am thinking about putting her into daycare 1 day a week just for a break, and it will be good for her as well.

not much to report here, my eldest daughter she is in year 8 at high school, got 3 trophys yesterday,
    14yo swimming champion
    14yo athletics champion
    14yo cross country champion
    ......must take after me
    and i have to go to the EXCELLANCE assembly next week as now she is getting ACADEMIC awards as well......well she certainly didnt get that from me

Hi ,

Just a quicki from me.. Hope that everyone is well.. i have been lurking but have not had a chance to read all the posts! as usual!

Well this week my part time started, i have had so much fun spending time with the kids.. Olivia and I made all the xmas tree decorations, paper chains, some clitter on red cardboard shapes and a bit of fishing wire and the tree looks amazing! a totally kids proof tree for Mr Alexander who eats everything..

I am seeing a GYNO next Thursday so i can get an IUD .. yep thats right no more bubbas for me.. DH wanted to get the Snip and a Tattoo for xmas ! I tolf him no for both and that id get an IUD instead! Then if and when we decide that we might have another child we can get it takedn out.

xoxo ok, better go and fold the washing, hubby will be home in a couple of hours!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast