Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #84

I WANT A SCOTCH!!!!!!!

OMG Kell with your migraines! ***** woman we make a fine pair. Ive had a headache today and my vision has been a little blurry again but I think its from over doing it. Make sure you tellyour doc when you go to so he/she can nip anything in the bud early and you dont have to go through what I have (must be a girl thing )
    Anna - [email protected] keep forgetting to call you!! What are you doing monday ????????
    Caddie - im off to the post office on monday (sorry if I have said this before but Jed said I keep repeating myself alot lately) Im sending you some crfap book paper holders that I dont use (I bought way to many), some pages and a couple of albulms. I jsut dont get time anymore to do it and it really was costing me way to much.
    chrissy - im putting some nappies in the mail for you to honey. their NB boy fitted ones, to get you started
    OH I wish SOMEONE would stop using my woo hoo as a trampoline!!! grrrrrr
    has anyone heard from Jodstar????? and Helen?????
    Shell - have you got the pattern yet?? Im so ****ed at AP at the moment, well not them my courier mainly who knocked on my door and gave me a parcel that was over 2 week aslate...reason, it fell under his seat!! WTF!!!!! dont worry, maz made aphone call...and oh forgot to share this with you to...reemeber the OB that I had that sent me home without battering an eyelid...well she no long works at the hospital...hmmmmmmmm no comment!!!!
    Nelle - I am so craving alcohol and cigars atm its not funny and then you go and meniton punch! Pft!
    oh have to share - Wilhelm has been watching Austin Powers....I told him of to day and he said - oh behave baby!!! check little sod how could I stay cross at him after that...then he says mum your name is felicity shag-a-lot...Jed and I jsut looked at each other and POSL. after weilhelm left the room, Jed says...well his right honey...4 kids is the proof...wonder were Wilhelm gets his tongue from sometimes...
    im going to go and sniff the scotch bottle now

I'm here, just been flat out the past few days. Went to the basketball tonight, haven't had a chance to go in a long time. I'm tired, so off to bed now, but I'll pop back in tomorrow morning with more.

Caddie.. thanks hun.. i had a look and nuralgia seems to be sharp, burning ichie pains that last under 2 minutes.. not kinda what i had. I just did a bit of a search and it looks the be that my migraines are called Aura Migrains.. as i lose my vision, get jibberish speach and numbness which all are the symptoms of this. Im trying to find any treatment for it but nowhere seems to have any.

Meg.. thats great James liked santa! Makes it so much easier!!

Yummm pizzaa and milkyways.. ive been craving mars bars lately mmmmm

Maz.. thanks hun i will definately talk to my doctor about it. Do you lose your vision or anything with yours? Blooody things they are! What a little darling Wilhelm is.. haha

We're off to the IL's for lunch.. gotta go eat breaky and have a shower.

Joid - are you playing basketballl?? OMG were the hell do you ge tthe energy??????
    Kell - yep, I get white flashes and then everything geos foggy, its usually only one eye for me. I had one last night and ended up throwing up for 2 hours at midnight. Jed didnt even hear me.
    Nessa- frozen milky ways..YUM maz must try. Im trying to get Jed to come to Harvey Normal with me today cause they have get ready.....slurpy machines for like $80 and I REALLY want one!!!!
    of to fold the washing - joys of life!!!

Maz.. oh hun you poor thing. I absolutely hate them. Did you get them with Vy? Ive been lucky ive never thrown up from them but boy do they knock you around. Take it easy today if you can. Typical men! Grahame never hears me when im up all night those nights with Jesse either.. perhaps selective hearing is in forced!
    OH Nelle.. did you hear that.. slurpee machines for $80!! I bet shes already there.
    Mini mars bars in the freezer are great too!

nah maz, we watched it. It was Cairns v Sydney. Didn't get home till very late though, but it was a fun night out for us.
    Wilhelm sounds soooo cute!!
    Bummer about the headaches for you guys. I was glad I could ease mine off with the massages. Headaches, m/s and a toddler aren't a good combination.
    Not much been happening here. Started my xmas shopping, finally! Better late than never. My sil does the santa photography at Myer, so I'm taking Nina there a little later. She's already been to one santa at another shopping centre, but I didn't like the photo, plus my sil gives me the whole package and I don't have to pay for anything. Bonus! I can send xmas cards out with Nina and Santa on the front.
    Weird thing happened yesterday, Nina had scrambled eggs for brekkie with my mum while I was at yoga, and she ended up with vomiting and diareah. She's had egg plenty of times before and it hasn't been a problem. Not sure why she would react this time though???

bbl, got a heap of washing to do. blah, I hate cleaning days.

Maybe it was an off egg or something Jodi??

Ahh migrains. I am a regular sufferer here, although they eased off to none while preggers. With me, my eyes go blotchy, then about an hour later I get a searing headache and vomit. After I am sick, it completely goes away. I am usually a little tired, but that's about all. It is the most terrible feeling though.

I hope maz and Kell don't get any more migrains!.

Have fun at Wiggles Ness.

I am on a new page so I have forgotten what everyone else said!!

I am starting to get really anxious and depressed. I am having a mini meltdown at the moment. I am stopping my mothers group at the moment because they make me feel worse. they are so competative. James is the only one not walking, and they make me feel terrible - like there is something wrong with him. I swear I am gonna shoot the next person who asks me if he is walking. It is starting to do my head in, as it seems like it is the first thing everyone asks me. So I am not feeling very comfortable being around other little one's at the moment. In the long- run it is James that misses out, but I just can't take it......

OMG Jodi - is nina ok now??? holly [email protected]!
    Kell - I had the same with Vy but not the boys...its a girl thing I tell ya
    Shell - we just took Vy to see Santa at harvey Norman and she screamed. the photographer told us the best pic was the one were the boys were smiling and she had her head turned. I pciked the one were both boys are happy and vy is screaming...pmsl...it has to be a 21st pic for sure.
    NO slurpy machines available! DAME IT!!! so I ordered one! Nelle get ontot hem for one to matie
    Meg - honey big hugs...thats why i never went to mothers group....its ment to be supportive not a stupid my child is better then yourse. our kids all do things at different ages...$hit Wilhelm didnt crawl until he was 14 months old and didnt walk until he was 18 months. tell them to bugger off with their [email protected] James is a super gorgeous guy honey and he will do what he wants when he wants. Dont you dare listen to a dame word those banchies say!
    Can I scare you all now (and myself)

Jed and I just put the capsule in the car! Its so Vy and Wilhelm can get use to it before sunshine arrives and so that daddy doesnt panic and put it in wrong

Need to take some panadol
    BBL

Meg, huge hugs to you - take some time out for yourself if you can - I didn't walk till I was sixteen months old and James will walk when he is ready, I kinda know how you feel with that, all the bubs at my mothers group in South Africa were about 2 months old or more older than Rylee and they were running around the place and she was still crawling.....

Meg - for you honey. It's hard when they are all so competitive. At least you know it's not a competition and that there is nothing wrong with the fact he's not walking yet. He will walk one day, and when he does, you'll be wishing he never did! When people ask you next, just take a long deep breath, and kindly state that no he's not, but he's not ready, and you're glad because at least you don't have to run after him all day long.

With the egg thing, I thought it might have been an off egg or something. Mum said she only bought them 2 days ago, but you never know. She alright now, had a good sleep last night and this morning.
    I was naughty and had a 2 hour sleep just then in the a/c. Smacks for me! Now the house is still messy and I don't want to do it.
    ooohh, slurpy machines, I'm gonna check them out at Harvey Norman here.

meg... i have never bought any of my kids to mothers group, its just not my thing..usually a pack of bit##s, gosiping about anything, and jealous about everything else, totally agree with maz, kids all do things at different ages, sean never ever crawled, be bum walked ( well thats what we called it) and he had a bad stutter which left his speech develpment so far behind others, nicole was the same with her speech, but she never stuttered. sean is going into his first year of high scool next year, and by no means is he a bright kid academicaly, but he outshines on the sporting field, making it to state in athletics and im sure he is an up and coming Australian Cricket Test player. so dont let it bother you hun :hugs:

i need chocolate..mmm.... when i was pregnant with caityn i HATED chocolate, now i crave everyday

Meg honey - big hugs, I dont go to MG anymore for the same reason. Julia's not walking yet either. Try not to worry hon. Its hard not to I know...

MAz - I got the necklace! even better than the one in the catalogue its got a pink Gem in the middle and is so pretty and shiny.

Kell - hope you feel better soon.

Laurin - great to see you back!

Caddie - how you going mate?

Chrissy - hello mate how you feeling??????

Girls im so sick right how with M/S and scared about my 7 week scan tomorrow so please think of me tomorrow morning at 9.20am when I have my scan hope all is ok.

BBL for personals gotta run to bathroom again to hurl.

Bel
    xxx

Just a fly by, Rans and I have been fighting, so we're going to play scrabble and drink milos now. River was crying and whingy, and I think we both just kinda cracked.

Maz, that slurpee machine sounds awesome! Can you tell me what brand? So I can do some research, and then put it at the top of my Christmas list.

I hated chocolate with River too, and even still I don't love it like I used to! Bit of a pity. Okay, off to dominate in scrabble.

Meg.. oh honey you dont need them! Im a bit similar with my mums group. I get along with them but Jesse is the oldest by about 6 months. So hes now into having tanties when he doesnt get his way, and i can just see some of them looking at me as if to say, what are you doing to that child. And when i tell him no and he cries, i get the same look. Its also hard because we hire a room and none of the other babies are crawling or moving yet either so they all sit and chat while i spend the whole time running after Jesse. So it was nice to get out of the house at first but i do agree, its really not worth it. I put myself through hell at work.. i didnt really have a choice at the time, but we do now. Do what makes you happy hun and there is nothing wrong with James and his walking. He likes Santa! Thats one over alot of our bubs in here. He sounds like just one of those cruisy babies (who we all wish we had!) who does things when hes ready, and thats when he should be doing them :hugs:

Jodi.. oh score with the santa pics.

Maz.. oh really.. gee i hope youre right! hehe

Belle.. best of luck tomorrow hun.

belle...i will be thinking of you matey, with all the m/s you are having that is such a good sign, that all is well

Thanks girls

Feel better after I hurled too. Gotta say vegemite sanga, a chocolate frog or 2 and coke doesnt help m/s lol. Thanks for thinking of me....

Hey Nessa, if my scan all goes well, can you help me design a new Av? hehehe

Belle - Will be thinking of you tomorrow. I have posted in the private anxiety and depression forum, so you will get a full rundown of everything in there. Thanks for your facebook email. It is great to get support from you xxx

Meg hugs to you. Hope you feel better soon. Mothers groups.grr why cant people be supposrtive.
    Belle,goodluck tommorow.Im sure everything will be fine and i loved vegemite sangas when pregnant.Sigh,no white soft bread for me anymore.
    Today has been so hetic im exhausted.It is 8pm and everyone asleep again and me on my lonesome.We went to a playgroup xmas party(another one) and a 3yrs old party so mega cranky tired girls.Im tired too so it didnt help. I have another party tommorow morn so help me.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast