Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

Been a quiet arvo/evening, just sleeping and sitting around being grumpy lol

Had some more blood streaked mucous about a half hour ago though (had just snot-looking chunks of mucous earlier today too) and having cramps so maybe he will actually get cracking soon and do this properly.

Hi Sharleen, nice of you to pop in! Thanks for the well wishes! Im jealous you got to meet Jodi and the beautiful Nina. Sounds like you had fun.

Caddie, Jett has tanty's too now, full on leg/arm swinging yelling while rolling on the floor episodes. They never last more than a minute because we just walk away but boy can he bung it on. Amazing how fast they learn things like that. So your not alone!

Chrissy, that sucks about the super, I cant believe they wont make exceptions for people in your situation. Id definately investigate more and talk to Centrelink. I hope they can help you out!

Ahh Annat, I reckon Ripley's gonna muck you around for a bit longer before he comes! Hope you stay as comfy as you can though.

Chrissy, I hope you can sort something out about a car! No fun.

Had a bit of a so so day today, nothing drastic, I just had all this housework planned, but had one of those 'no energy' days, where every time I sat down I'd feel ready for bed. I suppose I can't complain, the two days before that I was full of beans, so spose I was due a slow day. Pity it was when I'd planned to do some work though! Perhaps tomorrow arvo and Monday. I'd really like the kitchen clean before Christmas!

I've got to be at church at 9:30 tomorrow, tis the down side of agreeing to sing, people want last minute practices. Me, I'd be happy just to rock up and try to wing it - anything for a sleep-in!
    And it's not like turning up to the hairdresser bleary eyed and unwashed - I have to shower and have breakfast! At least I don't have to get Riv ready, Rans can take care of that at some stage.
    So...best get some sleep hey!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! xo

God we are quiet arent we...anyone would think it was christmas in a few days time!
    If I dont get a chanch to get back on (we start our chrissy celebrations tomorrow - Due to being german) Have a Merry Christmas with your family girls.
    If anything exciting happens in the next few days you'll be bound to know, I'll text you all pmsl.
    mauw all

Chrissy.. sorry to hear youre going through a bad time hun. I hope centrelink can help you out and give you an advance or something.

Sharl.. great to see you honey!!!

Maz.. oh hope the little miss lets you enjoy your chrissy celebrations and comes a later!

JUST WANTING TO WISH YOU ALL A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS
    AND I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN GOOD MUMMYS AND GET SPOILT ROTTEN BY SANTA
    AND AN EVEN BETTER 2008

YOU ARE ALL A GREAT BUNCH OF GIRLS

Phewf! How exhausting are the days before Christmas!? I sang in 2 items at church today, and there were some well known opera singers there (really lovely ladies) who came up and had a chat afterwards, said they liked it, which was so lovely of them! No chance of Rans snuggling and sharing my pillow tonight, my head will be too big! Haha.

Am currently getting my sister to start to talk to me again - she's been mad at me cos I stood up for myself. I'm trying to find a balance between not tolerating her bad attitude and complete lack of respect for me - and keeping the peace, because my smart remarks won't help or change her.
    I think I'll just need to be kind but very firm - but SO hard to do when pregnant and a bit short tempered. I'll keep trying.

Ahh so much to do tomorrow around the house, but don't want to work too hard, cos Christmas day is jam packed! Ohhh but if the house is clean, I'll feel free to relax and do NOTHING on Boxing day...mmm.

Merry Christmas to anyone who doesn't pop on again til after Christmas! I'll probably pop in tomorrow though.

Ah Nelle- I know what you mean there, sometimes you have to tread fine line with family, gotta put them in there place sometimes while being careful about how you do it! Hey I should've got you to sing when we met up!

Thanks Chrissy- big merry xmas to you too. I hope Santa brings you a nice new car (or some cash for one)

Maz- One of the mums in my mums group is german and she was telling me all bout German xmas. Thats what she misses most bout being here, she just moved here 2 years ago.

AnnaT- Anymore contractions or things going on there?

I had busy day at work today, all the patients (and the staff by end of shift) are either totally nutty or the biggest complainers in the world!

I spose Id better get used to being up in the early hours but man Id like to sleep without pain for a change.

Nothing much happening Shell, which is not surprising or annoying. Just alot of cramps and uncomfortableness.

Helloooooooooo

AnnaT, what you doing up at that time! Rest!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you lovely Mummies & Bubbas... like Maz, we start our Xmas celebrations today!

Can't post too much, focussing all my energy on being in a childish mood at Rans. Poor man. I can't remember what I'm supposed to have cracked it about! I bet it was nothing, like he closed a drawer a bit too hard or something. Actually *lightbulb appears above Nelle's head* I'm STARVING. Bet that's why I'm being so grotty! Wonder if I've pushed my luck too much to have lunch made for me...lucky I'm an optimist, so will give it a shot anyway.

Were you having a pee break at that time Annat? Hope everyone's resting well, and breathing deep at rellys and pre-Christmas disasters and stresses! I'm hoping to settle down with Rans in front of the tv with some candles for the carols tonight - it's tradition. Well, that's the reason I give him for having to do it anyway. It's only really tradition because I say it is!

Supposed to be cleaning...like I said before, all my attention's been focussed on my pre-schooler-ness. I'd better recover soon, for the sake of the house! Wish me luck with lunch!

ETA: Hey Hi Anna!

Im cooking my potato salad terrine as seen on chefs christmas foxtel! Caramalised leeks in it! yummo.
    I have hurt myself,pulled a muscle in my bum.I stepped down wrong from astep and now it hurts.My dad has given me some panadeine forte and my sister gave me a massage on my sciatica.Lucky xmas drinks will numb it tommorow.
    I also bought a avalanch slushy muchine for our coctails!!! Mmmm cant wait to start on the pina coladas.
    Will be on again later but Merry Christmas everyone!! Have some lovely family time.

Just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks to all of you for all your wonderful support and friendship.

Hope you are feeling better soon Caddie. Careful mixing panadine forte and drinks at Xmas honey... hope you feel better tomorrow.

AnnaT - best wishes for Ripley coming out soon mate, thinking of you.

Will let you guys know when I hear from Maz re Sunshine too!

Chrissy - if we head up your way at Xmas will text you honey, have a great Xmas..

Bel & Julia
    xxx

Nope no pee break Nelle, just my usual 'having-contractions-cant-sleep-going-to-pee-JIC' wander around the house

Merry Christmas to everyone for tomorrow - just in case I end up in hospital

We're heading up to mum and dad's pretty early (after Jesse opens his pressies from Santa) So if i dont talk to you before hand.. just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful, safe and..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Jesse, Kelly & Grahame

The carols should be on now hey! Gonna tell Rans ENOUGH Guitar Hero on the xbox! The smoke alarm went off before - any guesses why - seriously, who puts bruschetta under the grill and then goes back to playing xbox! Funny ol chap. I did get my lunch and a juice before, and then he had a nap while I organised Riv's new room - feels good to have it done! I told him to think twice before feeling bad about not helping, because we will be even when I am too sore to walk tomorrow and he has to carry me everywhere!

And I do believe 7 Eleven is open even on Christmasses, and I am going to treat myself to a Christmas frozen coke! Hurrah!

It'll probably be a busy one for us tomorrow too (almost said busty one...) so a HUGE Merry Christmas to you precious girls and your families! For some of us, this is our second Christmas all together - here's to many more!

Anyway, like I was saying, carols, and mum brought over some mangos today, so I think that'll be our sticky dessert! xoxoxo (extra hugs and kisses cos it's Christmas Eve).

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    (for tomorrow)

We've just finished putting Ashleigh's chairs and table set together, wrapped presents.
    Plus we went out for a nice evening just had xmas eve BBQ at a friends place, just a few of us, was really quite nice and now I'm stuffed.

Poor me has to work tomor (joys of being a nurse) but at least I managed to get myself a 3pm start instead of 1pm. , So I'll get a bit of xmas lunch.

So to everyone I hope you all enjoy your day and eat and be merry!

Just popping in to say Merry Christmas. J is quite sick and has been for a few days now. Only just got him to sleep now. Don't know how long he will stay asleep tho...
    Last edited by lilima; December 26th, 2007 at 09:32 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast