Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

Just popping in quickly to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year.

We're having a fantastic time, don't really want to go hme either!! Haven't had a chance to read through the posts. I'll be back online in a few weeks.

just popping on to say Merry Christmas.. having a lovley day.. My mum is here from Sydney so nice to see her especially at christmas... Been to church this morning and just eayting and relaxing all day xoxox

hope you are all well

xoxoxo

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!
    We had a great day up at mum and dads.
    Jesse got absolutely spoilt!!!!! But he loves it! And all his pressies!
    For Christmas he got (from us, santa and family) a Fisher Price Rocking Horse, a Tonka Dump Truck, Elmo Pillow Book, Thomas Carry case full of trains, A remote control car that has lights and horn sounds, Little People Airport, Little People Pirate Ship, Bob The Builder Scoop Bulldoser, another car game thing where you hammer balls into the top and cars come flying out, a moon buggy bike, books, another ride on car, pyjamas.. um.. i think thats it. But oh he had an absolute ball yesterday with his cousins. Daddy set up his airport last night after he went to bed so he had it to come out to this morning and has not stopped playing with it and his Thomas trains.

From Jesse and DH i got my Cappacino machine!! WOO WOO! Have made us hot chocies on it so far. Have to go get some good coffee beans.
    DH got a record player from me and Jesse which is great so now we can listen to all our old vinyls (The Beatles!). And we both got lots and lots from family too.

Was such a nice day to have my whole family together. We set up the camera and took a family shot. Theres now 15 of us in my immediate family.. next year there will be 16! It was the first time i think maybe every we've all been together because someones been working or something.

Anyways.. off to the IL's today for lunch.
    Hope you are all having a great time!

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and all the kids got spoilt by Santa (or whomever delivers gifts in your house).

Kel - Yippee on the coffee machine. I love our one, couldn't live without it now.

I've uploaded some pics to my homepage of Xanders' new sandpit/play area - he loves it!

Enjoy Boxing Day girls.

Maz & AnnaT - How are you two holding up? Still in one piece?

Still here Anna - lots of pains and a headache from hell (You know the one's Kell). Was up for 4 hours wiht stupid BH....every 15 mins!!! ahhhhh!!!
    Looks like you 2 have it covered for yummy coffee vists now...who's place am I crashing at first rofl
    I hope everyone had a fantastic christmas with their families. Dont laugh..please but I even sewed yesterday and cut out some patterns. Ah it was just a nice relaxing day for me.
    Right off to take about a packet and a half of panadol - OMG jed is vacumming and Vy is copying him with her little Dyson...must take pics

Hi,
    I too hope everyone had a great day. J is a lot better than he has been, and didn't get up till 9am on Christmas day. That is very late for him. He has a huge bruise on his forehead tho. he was trying to run and tripped and faceplanted the floorboards. He was very upset. oh well it matched his cousin (who is also 1) who has a huge scab on his forehead from falling on the front door. So they looked great in photos!!

J too was spoilt rotten by his aunties and Nanna. His fave pressie has to be his Eurobike. He has gone for a ride around the neighbourhood. he also loves his Elmo Christmas DVD. I actually don't mind it either, as it actually has the story of the true meaning of Christmas on it.

My Christmas seafood buffet was a huge success. Just a shame it was too cold to sit outside! I am heading to the beach house for New Year. We leave Friday. So looking forward to that!

had a nice xmas day......but im exhausted cooked for 20 people, and CLEANED.......they have all just left and the kids are all in the pool......i think i need to sleep fo a week.

Meg - Too cold!? OMG, be glad you aren't in Perth then. It was over 40 degrees yesterday, and will be 41 today!

God thank god I'm not in 40 degrees. It must've been colder where you are Meg cause wasn't too bad here.

20 people! Omg Chrissy, you must be top chef! How'd you go organising all the food for so many?

Ness- Thats great your aunty got leave, we sent half our ward off on day leave, its great to get out of hospital to spend the day with loved ones.

Meg, whats been wrong with J? Glad to hear he is on the mend.

Maz- Ash does the same, she always copies us now and wants to do what we are doing.

Kell- Sounds like jesse did get spoilt, lucky boy. At least he'll be occupied for awhile with all those toys.

Anna- Xanders play area looks great. Ash got little sandpit too for xmas, just need the sand now.

We had nice xmas, til I had to go to work. I got to eat seafood part of the xmas dinner but missed the roast. (Did get some sent home for me though) Work got busy cause everyone came back from there day leave at the same time and one man was quite tipsy.

My tooth is giving me hell though. It broke like 5-6 weeks ago and I'm due in 4 weeks to have all wisdom teeth out but of course right over christmas it has decided to be reall painful, so been popping pills. Not too bad at moment, i just try avoid eating on that side.

Hi girls

Hope you had a great Xmas everyone! we had a great time Julia loved the ham the best and of course opening all her presents!

Update from MAZ girls - shes in hospital, got a migrane and high BP and protein in the urine baby is good. Will let you know if anything else happens, keep watchin this space.

Bel
    xxx

It's currently 43 degrees here in Perth.... and still RISING!!! Yikes!

ETA: And it's set to get really humid this afternoon as well so our evap aircon will be useless. I'm meltinggggggggggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Anna**; December 26th, 2007 at 02:30 PM.

I'm glad she did go into the hospital, I was worried bout her BP and the headaches. Thinking of you Maz, rest up!

Anna- yuck, 43 degrees is what nightmares are made of, I so hate the heat.

Thanks for letting us know Belle!

Had a brilliant Christmas, and it's super nice to be able to chill today.

Oh man Anna, that's a hot one, Shell, we tend to get our hot weather from those guys, so here's hoping that it mixes with some cooler sea breezes or something before it gets to us!! Yowsers!!

Girls

Spoke to Maz, they said her bloods came back fine and baby is fine and kicking as Maz was really worried as she couldnt feel Sunshine. So gave her some maxalon and asked her if she would like to go home or stay in and she opted for home so will be home resting now...

Im so tired so will be back later.

Shell, hope you are well, hows Ash?

Meg - hope James is feeling better how is he?

Nelle - welcome mate, how you doing?

Anna - great to chat to you matey... have you got a pic of the sandpit? I am at mums now at the beach.

Bel
    xxx

Yes - I took shells advice (See I do listen) and went to the hosptial. I dont like them much but was getting to worried with this dame headache and not feeling sunshine since last night. BP was 160/99 and had some protein in my urine but my bloods came back clear. I ended up throwing up in the sink there, which actually releaved me a bit but still have my headache. Ob said I could go home and rest seeing my appointment is tomorrow first thing.
    Better safe then sorry...im not taking any chanches.
    Belle honey thank you for letting everyone know for me.
    Anna - Jed is gonna set up the pool for the kids tomorrow if thats how hot its gonna be. $hit, Im gonna swell like a puffer fish!!!! You dont have your spa anymore either do you??? god...I LOVE the sandpit...that is fantastic woman!

Might see if I can get my hands on a slurpee machine somewere tomorrow.............

Maz- Thats good everything came back clear, I'm glad you went in to check it out. Did your BP come down prior to discharge? You don't want that getting any higher. Just you make sure you do rest.

Belle- We are doing well, Ash is bit grumoy at times but I think cause her molar is half thru. How is everything with the pregnancy going? Has the m/s settled?

Nelle- Yes you are right the hot weather is coming her mon and tue!

Glad you are home maz. "try" and rest up!

Any news from AnnaT?

Oh, and I need to say congrats to Jodi!

J is much better, but sleeping much more. He is not getting up till at least 8:30 (used to be 7am) and having a 3 hour day sleep. Being a bit of a sook to get down at night tho.

I got bitten by a while tail spider yesterday. I picked up a book to read, and it jumped out of the cover onto my chest, then ran around and bit me on the finger. I screamed and ran out for the bug spray. When I got back I couldn't find it. Spotted it under the bed, and let loose with the spray. My finger is a bit sore, but so far alright. I am thinking we might get the house fumigated. We seem to have so many bugs and spiders here. I am not scared of spiders at all, but it worries me that J could have picked it up!

I will most likely be in bed before midnight..... or just on midnight! I am going up to our second holiday house in a place called Inverloch. Looking forward to it, as the weather forecast is for beach weather!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast