Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #86

Ness- Has she had anything new? Maybe she's been biten by something, sounds like some sort of reaction to something if its covering everywhere. If its irritating her maybe cover her in calamine lotion for the time being.

Meg- Ouch, aren't thry poisonous? I am terrified of spiders.

New years my sister is going to come over and we'll just have few qyuiet drinks here and watch DVD or something, nothing major, haven't gone out for new years for few years now as last year Ash was baby, year before that I had to work.

Has everyone got there new year resolutions worked out? Mine this year is to stop leaving everything til the last minute.

Hi all just cleaning and getting things back to normal after the 2 days of festivities.We were at mum and dads with the pool. It was very hot and im glad we could cool off.We all got merry and swam,played cards and sang on my cousins singstar.I was the winner and the up and coming artist.lol Was really fun and i want one for myself but not really worth it as i have no one to do it with.My cousin has huge singstar parties.He is 24 mind you!!
    Maz,i am glad everything turned out ok.Make sure to go back to the hospital if your worried.Just keep well physically and mentally.
    Annat? MMM no news.Not in labour is she?
    White tail spiders.Oh dear. I have heard people having bad reactions so be careful.
    Hope all you girls are all good and my girls are a little feral.Over tired. I wish aaron would hurry up and come home. Bye

Hey girls I just read this in Maz's preg thread

Maz is back in hossy again, baby's heart rate is too low, she is just about have have a scan to see what is going on.
    Hope all is okay Maz, thinking of you.

Im around. Nothing happening yet. Feeling nauseous though and having pains. Got an OB appointment tomorrow so will update then.

[edited]
    Last edited by Freya; December 27th, 2007 at 06:12 PM.

Oh my goodness! That is a suprise.lol Oh maz... Lets just hope you 2 will be both ok.

AnnaT - I really dont think that it was your time and place for you to share Maz's news. Maz did tell me but I know she did not want me to share this news right now hence I didnt post. I have to say this as I am one of Maz's friends and she is so upset right now maybe you should have waited for Maz to log in to share her thoughts on this subject. This is a very sensitive subject for her as you would have realised from other discussions that you have seen and had in our thread. When Maz is ready to talk about it she will. She is very upset at the moment.

It was posted in our Due Date Buddies thread so I thought I would pass on the rest of the news. I didnt realise it was a secret. I can understand her feelings so I would never intentionally post something to upset her. I'll edit it out.

Just spoke to Maz girls, she wanted me to let you all you all know that she is home, she hasnt had the baby yet but will be back in hospy tomorrow for further monitoring and they will let her know where to go from there.

Thanks Anna for editing - was not a secret but she is not ready to talk about it right now. thanks for understanding.

Ohh Maz. What a tumultuous (had to use spellchecker for that one) time for you. Hopefully Sunny is good and healthy and just a bit excited to come out and play! Make sure you talk to the dr's about any concerns you have, they should be able to ease your mind a bit.

Trimmed trees, weeded, raked, attacked ivy, did all sorts of things today. I'm sure I'll pay for it tomorrow. Sent Rans for fish and chips and slurpee for tea tonight - Rans called and said that the 7 eleven was out of slurpee and I told him to keep trying. Wasn't harsh to me, I worked harder than him today so I deserved it!! He's at a band rehearsal now, and I'm resting in our bedroom.

Might go shopping tomorrow. Calendars, underwear, maybe another fan...what else do I 'need'?

Ness, hope that rash of Annika's clears up! Eugh, a rash in hot weather. No good.

Good to see you're still around Annat! The longer Ripley can bake, the better! (for him, not necessarily you )

No idea what else I was going to say. Oh, Riv had his first taste of dirt today...didn't mind it either!

Ness - How did you go at the doctors?

Maz- Just wanted to say Thank you so much for James' fluffy mail. You are an absolutely wonderful person, and I can't thank you enough.

AnnaT - Still holding on? I though for sure Ripley would be here by now!

Hi To everyone else

Maz.. hope everythings ok with you honey. Thinking of you.

Not here Ness I reckon dr's just say 'virus' when they're not sure what it is. Is she bothered by it at all? I guess, just like anything, just keep an eye on it.

Yeh i have to agree with Nelle. I still say its an allergive reaction to something. Either shes eaten something or been bitten by something. If its not gone in a day or two, id try and see a different doctor.

That's the worst place to itch I reckon. There, and the back of the knees!

Maz- Hope you are ok, I just read your news in your preggy journal. Would be bit of a shock. Try not to stress over what "maybe could" happen. Just try to concentrate on now and delivering a healthy baby.

Ness- Hopefully that rash clears soon, I know Drs do say "viral" when they don't know. I also wondered if she's had a reaction to something.

Hello girls

Im afraid im not in a stable place atm..so please forgive me.

thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and texts and I'll try and get on and explain more later....but yes we have meatballs and a noodle...something thats gonna take me some getting use to...atleast I can look on the bright side.....I found out now and not after waking from my c/s and finding out I have a boy!!!!

Oh yeah Maz, that would be a shock to wake up with a bundle of boy! Glad you know now and not later. You still going to go with Matteauz? (is that the right spelling?) Or you hooked on a Chryz name now? Christof?
    Are you healthy though? What are the dr's orders, just rest up? Or do they not bother telling you to rest up anymore? Take care of yourself sugar.

I'm really thirsty...wonder if I can angle for 2 slurpees in one day...that might be pushing my luck a bit much hey...

maz - thinking of you at the moment. I know it will be difficult for you now, but you are a strong woman.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast