Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #13

no! don't let him cut it...it looks great, it's a bit keanu reeves from point break (i loved that movie when i was younger lol).
    yes i think lewis has one definite tooth too. i've given him some panadol. it's so full on that they're teething already...

hehe i wont let him cut it believe me i was the one who told him he should try growing it in the first place!!! haha i just got his permission to put the pick on hehe!!! yeah it is pretty full on with the teeth!!! i give ash panadol when she is bad with it and braurs teething relief (a natural one) but all the natural one seems to do is sustain the panadol longer without the panadol it dosnt seem to do much

Aw you've got some beautiful pics there Noni.

Gracie, glad you had a nice time in Sydney. I want an engagement ring too, we've only been together 7 yrs!!! lol.

haha i was just telling dp about the hair thing and he was just like yeah yeah whatever lol...
    dp and i have been together 5 years and we were engaged almost 2 years ago but we just decided we didnt feel the need to get married lol everyone was like sooo are u broken up?? they thought we were freaks!!

ooohhh- hope we haven't embarassed your dp with all this hair talk noni! i used to be like you and not care about the whole marriage thing but now that we have lewis i've been feeling like it's more important. i hate not having the same surname as my son too iykwim?

hayley- i can't believe you've been together 7 years - maybe you should start dropping some hints too!!! we've only been together 3 years but it has been definitely a 'soul mate' kind of love for both of us. we know we're definitely 'the one'. i just wish he'd pull his finger out and ask me...i have a feeling it will happen soon though

gracie - deffinately know what u mean dp and i have talked about just going to a registery so i can change my name over because thats the only thing that makes me think yeah maybe... its not being married really thats the problem its the woman becoming the mans posession (being handed from the father to the husband looking as good as she possibly can) basically just where the whole concept came from we dnt agree with it that and i dnt believe in spending so much money on one day iykwim??
    dnt get me wrong i am not sledging those who chose to get married i have been to some beautiful weddings its just how we feel.. hope i havnt offended anyone!!!

time for a new thread!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789