Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #46

Clare - Well I'm not suprised that your tonsils were so ridden with infection, thank goodness they are finally out. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

MD - Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Trill - LOL good poem! I know what you mean about them skipping a day sleep but sleeping all night. The full nights sleep is bliss, but arvo's spent with a feral child is so not worth it. I'd rather get up at night lol.

Oz - Love L's new bedroom set up, wow a big boy now! I lost it laughing this morning at L's dancing skills, he is so groovy! He looked so pleased with himself as well lol, laughing now just remembering it!

Arte - I am so in awe of W's language skills, I would definately say he is above the average expected level for this age? Its awesome. You read alot to him dont you? He is incredibly smart I know he will be a doctor or something equally as intelligent one day. I smiled at you watching his sleeping face, I do the same, its the only time that they are still enough for us mums to look at their beautiful faces & try to remember them as bubs.

Rainy - M's cousin is Spencer, gorgeous name. Have you tried laying J on his back and moving his legs? I cant remember much even though it wasnt too long ago!

Noni - Billy as a nickname is nice!

Kate - Just eat the choccy & ignore the guilty thoughts lol.

Took M for her needles today, and she didnt even cry.

Rainy- I don't remember when the wind stops.. Remember it sucks tho! Ash seemed to get hers out best when we layed her over our knees and patted her on the back. Sometimes with her legs curled under would add extra pressure n force it out.. Spencer is a really cool name!!
    Arte- I don't think ws talking is anything to be freaked out about he just sounds like a very bright and bubbly little boy
    Katie- im with u on the cadbury chocolate!! I get dissapointed when people don't remember coz I don't really like the other brands!!
    Trill- ur a crack up
    Md- goodluck for tmw!! And yep it certainly does mean I will be on here more haha im always laying around on my phone on fb and msn messenger so now I can finally come on bb too hehe yay!!
    Sweet dreams all

MMMMM cadbury's I only eat the good stuff too

Rainy nope I am not a Hills fan, dont ask me how I knew Spencer was from the Hills I think I read something about him and Heidi getting married.

MM I am glad you got a giggle out of L's dancing. I keep telling my sisters how much he dances and finally got it on video. We need to get M and L together for a boogie.

They would have a ball wouldnt they? Pity we are on opposite sides of the country!

morning girls, well my friend and i are having a mobile hairdresser come to her house today to do our hair! she has a dd born 30th sep 07, so one of us will look after the kids while the other is getting their hair done. i'm so excited, i haven't been to the hairdresser for 11 months!! can you believe it??

have a lovely day ladies xoxox

noni- i think you should add spencer to your names list, i love it!

Rainy, I agree, LOVE Spencer. Though it does make me think of Spencer thingy who takes the photos of hundreds of nude ppl at famous landmarks (MD's secret confession - always wanted to be in one of his pics )! LOL ENJOY your hair moments today!!!

LMAO Trill. I will be thinking of the man who designed the machine and having a chuckle while it's all happening.

Kate well obviously I need to come and spend some time with your mumma's group cos no one here's got any groove at all - LOL!

Arte - it's exhausting having the constant chatter. DD1 was like that BUT without the word skills - it was just this tide of noise - that she expected me to listen to - all day long!! I used to call her Little Talking Bird. Missy E on the other hand has only just learned to say "mummy" when she actually wants my attention. It's been 18 months of comparitive peace and quiet here!

OK< gotta go get my boob slammed in a fridge door. LOL

Morning everyone,
    Does anyone know what the noise laws are? I was sure u couldn't start construction type noise till 8? Or is that just on the weekends? Was so annoyed when Asha was starting to fall asleep again and the people across the street started making a whole lot of noise grr!!
    Did I tell u guys about my council clean up dramas? Can't remember.. Quickly what happened was the lounge was out the front and the rest of the stuff under the car port and the council came and took the lounge on the 6th when I was sure the clean up was booked for the 9th.. Figured it was just preg brain until yesterday next door put some stuff out and I thought beauty I didn't miss it they just took the lounge early for some reason.. Then when we looked out there this morning our stuff is gone and next doors isn't and im sooo confused haha!!
    Md- hope everything goes well today!
    Rainy- enjoy ur day. What a great idea getting a mobilee hairdressor to come round!
    Katie- Ashas a real little dancer too lol she cracks us up dancing along to commercials and everything haha..
    Have a nice day lovelies XXX

Noni, I think they have different people come around and collect different types of things, like some people do old whiteware, someone else gets old iron etc. Not sure but when they did it in our area it disappeared in dribs and drabs.

Rainy, yay for the haircut!

Can you guys help come up with a name for my new bub? We have no ideas. Last time DH only wanted William and veto'd everything else. We have nothing at all for a boy and middle names for a girl (family names, Hazel Rose) so the first name would have to be quite short. I have had a couple of girl dreams, but I won't put too much stock in that since I dreamed that W was a skeleton cat and that didn't really pan out.

I just realised this morning that I don't have to wear maternity bras anymore! I might go dig out my old bras and see if they fit.

Afternoon everyone

Noni - sometimes people just take your stuff when it is left out the front before the council gets to it. Maybe your stuff was better than the neighbours!!

Arte - I would love to not wear maternity bras anymore. These ones are getting so old and dodgy and I am OVER THEM!!

MD - good luck today, hope it went well

Trill - love the poem, might show my mum

Clare - glad you're feeling a bit better, what a bummer dreaming about pooey nappies when you could have been dreaming about so many better things!!

Rainy - have fun with your hairdresser, that sounds great!

DH is a bit of a mess at the moment - they got infected by a worm and work and lost all the computers. He was awake for 40 hours, spent an entire night at school trying to get them going again!! He was so out of it last night, he couldn't walk straight and was coming out with such funny comments! We have a function on tonight and he is going to try and fit in a 2 hour nap before we go out so he can at least talk properly to people.

DD is good, constantly on the move. She is having a ball with Granny and Grandpa visiting. She sleeps so much better for them than she does for us. Yesterday had 2 x 1 hour sleeps, did a 2 hour sleep with Nan on Monday - if I look after her I get 1 x 45 minutes!!

So looking forward to the weekend - 5 days off!!

LMAO Cally, I had to re-read that - I thought your DH had been infected by a worm! Sounds like you really need the long weekend.

Lmao arte that's what I thought too when I first read it!!
    Cally- lol our stuff was crap broken toys and stuff haha meh who cares as long as its gone hehe

can everyone please reset their moods

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/mess...your-mood.html

Where is everyone today? I hope you are all off having a great easter.

MD, how did it go yesterday? Hope the biopsy wasn't painful (or that they gave you some good drugs if it was)

Clare, hope you are on the mend and feeling better

MM, did you get the paypal thing sorted in the end?

Nothing happening here, did a bit more painting in the lounge. DH gets all antsy if he has to exclusively look after W and can't do the jobs that he want's to get done, then he starts grumping at me about how little housework I do etc. He has started calling me 'gunna' because apparently I was gunna do this and that but always have an excuse. How much housework to the other SAHM's do during the day? Am I the only one that hasn't had a single baby free dinner let alone a whole night out since W was born? I went horse riding for a couple of hours when he was 8 months old, that is the only fun thing I have done for me for a year and a half. DH goes deer hunting/tramping/fishing whenever it suits, usually something every couple of weekends but it isn't worth me going out at all because I can't be bothered listening to him running me down about how crap I am when I get home. That turned into a rant, sorry.

Arte, I'm here - only for a quick pop in tho...it's been a busy but nice day.

I don't get a lot of housework done during the day, I save it for evenings or weekends when DH is home and can lend a hand/H can distract E for me. Although Arte I have noticed that DH is quite happy to just go off and start whatever he wants to do without consulting with me over the course of the weekend which is annoying because it's like he sets the agenda without me. But he's also happy to mind E if I make other plans to get out by myself. Sorry but I think your DH is out of line, especially when he is getting "me-time" but you are not. Tell him if he's unhappy with the standard of housekeeping he can either muck in himself or pay for a cleaner, cos you're busy raising your gorgeous child AND you're only going to be spread thinner when number 2 arrives. And you could offer to *really* do nothing for a week and see what state the house is in then. I think you are a wonderful mumma and I have no doubt you do more than enough by yourself.

Hoping everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weekend and making the most of extra family time (and freely available chocolate LOL).

arte- i feel your pain hun, i get no 'me-time' either. i have to go to the playcentre to get a cappacino these days, that or maccas drive-thru lol...and believe me, it gets a lot worse when #2 comes along, cos dh can use the whole 'he wants boob' excuse iykwim? it's very hard...re: housework, i usually pack the dishwasher, wash any extra dishes and do the washing during the day..plus a general pick up, tidy up. the rest of the stuff we do together i guess...dh gives the place a sweep every second day or so?

md- have you had any haighs yet?

MD how did the biopsy go?

Arte you poor love I think your DH needs a kick in the bum and soon. Its not fair that he has his time but you havn't had any "Arte time", I dont know how you do it. My DH is pretty helpful around the house and with L. Sometimes he needs a bit of yelling at to actually get off his bum and help me out but he always does it and never complains (he wouldnt dare lol). He has never complained about the state of the house or things not being done ( I would have his you know whats on a plate if he did) Things are only going to be harder once bub number 2 is here so perhaps you need to have a good talk to him about how your feeling.

Thanks for asking re biopsy ladies. Um ...'unpleasant' would be the word of choice BUT on the bright side I'm a step closer to having *actual* information (instead of all my worst fears running around my head) so a good thing I suppose.

Rainy - I've been on a Haighs fast so I can enjoy gorging myself on Sunday !

Arte, I agree, you need to put your foot down now before your second bub comes along. No offense but your DH is being so unfair, it sounds as if he doesnt seem to understand at all. Him getting free time & you getting none is so not on. If he can even do small things around the house etc, it helps out a huge amount. My DH is terrible when it comes to nappy changes but he does the dishes etc when needed, bath time, takes her out when he gets the paper on the weekends so I get 15 mins to myself, takes her while I shower etc - the small things count.

MD - Ohhh you poor thing, didnt want to say before but my mum said they are horrible!!! I feel for you!! I cringed when I read that you had to have one

Cally - How is your DH now? Has he managed to sleep and get back to normal!?

Rainy - The hairdresser must have been bliss!

We went for a day trip up the coast yesterday, had a good old time swimming at the beach all day & had a bbq lunch, even got some champagne. It was so good, & all my family was there.

Tonight we are off to a dinner with the in laws and BIL & SIL and their boy. Not looking forward to it at all, as its been 3 weeks after my blue with MIL & still we havent really spoken a word to one another - well I have tried. At the wedding last week, the in laws sat at a seperate table, I said hi & tried to make conversation, with no response from either. They both sat there and sooked all night, but we didnt, we had a ball on the dance floor. Then they conveniently went & said bye to DH while I was busy getting down on the dance floor! So its going to be soooo awkward to say the least tonight.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast