Far out! I think you are projecting a lot of your uncertainty about this onto others and this is why you are getting aggressive and defensive about it. Honestly, I don't care how you choose to give birth, because it is none of my business but no matter what you choose your decision is respected by me 100% - that was never in question at any point in this thread. You asked for information and I tried to give it to you and all you've done is accuse me of disrespecting you when I haven't. I tried to explain to you that by the way you are posting that you may get some people offside and again you have said I have disrespected you. I have apologised to you because maybe I misunderstood your tone and that hasn't been enough. I have provided you with links to reading materials that may be of benefit because you asked for it and you tell me they aren't good enough because they are commercial. I'm really sorry but I don't see why you are the one that is feeling bullied? Again, I apologise again to you if you feel that you have been misunderstood by me because that was not my intention.