Fiona, I'm not sure what you need clarification on. Perhaps if you are genuinly confused you could start a new thread in the forum help section.
Speaking entirely as a member here with my mod hat off (because I wouldn't want you to get confused about the BB stance).....
FWIW I don't see support as encouraging people to make choices which may not be in thier best interests, support can often take the form of offering additional information so that people can make a choice with more knowledge. Of course we have no way of knowing that people have already decided on a course of action and have no intention of doing any additional thinking on a matter until they tell us so.
WIthout going back and reading every word of the thread, the OP seems to have made it clear on a number of occasions that she is not interested (rightly or wrongly) in receiving more information about the pros and cons of her choices, only in receiving information on services.

In the meantime Schmickers has given me the impression that he will not respect her choice because he believes it is wrong. Kelly's posts on birth choices in the past, from memory, have said that she respects people's choices, even if they want an elective caesarean for non-medical reasons provided that they have weighed up the pros and cons because it is their choice.

I do see an anomaly here and I think it's pertinent to put it in this thread.