It sounds like you've come to a decision, that's fantastic! I hope it turns out well for you and I'm sure you'll let us know. Now on to planning, naming, etc!

Seriously, I've been thinking today, surely the care you received during your first labour would be considered negligent. You've faced an awful lot of personal and financial costs. I suppose it can't be proven 100% that your ongoing issues were caused during the birth, but I think you would have a fair case that the care you received is at least partially responsible, given that they had you doing exactly what it is advised *NOT* to do for someone with SPD in labour. Not that I'm a fan of how litigous society is becoming, but in your case they very clearly went against guidelines for caring for someone in your condition, seems like a basic duty of care breech to me. Sorry, I'm just a little bit furious on your behalf, the more I think about it!