Well said Jasp![]()
Like Maya I also think it's a great thread.... and as a BFing mum who simply desired to BF her child according to the WHO recommendations (to at least 2 years old) I can safely say that this is less socially acceptable than giving any child formula. I don't think any parenting group has the monopoly on negative opinions being directed at themThe great thing about BB is that there is a place here for everyone to have a cry when they have their turn at "coping it".
I think what it boils down to is that fully informing somebody is not implied opinion. It is simply fully informing somebody. I'd say the consequences of ignorance are worse than the consequences of being informed.




The great thing about BB is that there is a place here for everyone to have a cry when they have their turn at "coping it".
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks