Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 170

Kitt3n - DS doesn't have a "rash" as such. Just sore red lines where the BBH seems to be cutting into his leg. I wasn't sure if cream would help them or they'd go away on their own so I added cream JIC. It's on the inside of his thigh, not his bum IYKWIM.

DS's Itti's fit him perfectly in the crotch, what else is similar to that? GF and BofB?

Oh by the way girls. I've just been looking through the MCN Gallery (I'm somehow allowed in there now, wasn't before so gave up trying). Anyway back to my point. Go look at all of your old photos. I think I've seen Maz's stash for both littlies about 3-4 times and each time it grows and it's in a different spot in the house. Go wayyyyy back in the gallery to find the older ones and compare them to the new ones, so funny.

R there any sales??? i need to buy more fluff too...

Morning all!!!!

CM - what are you using over the BBH's? I know that if I used the PUL covers from BBH as well, my kids got red marks on their little thighs - but wool and mother-ease covers seem to be ok?

DS is making DD cack herself in the high chair at the moment by doing a silly dance in front of her.. so funny... hope she doesn't choke on her food though

WOAB: Um I dunno DH changed both of them.. maybe an Itti?
    WOMB: yup don't know - itti? lol

Arimeh - I don't use anything over the BBH's. They're magic-alls.

ahhh sorry, I thought you were talking about the fitteds.

Magic-alls never suited us, we had lots of leakage!

Ahhh, to be buying fluffy mail. I just have lots of fluffy washing to do!

Gigi - thanks for the email hun

WoHB - Zappy with whisper cover.

Cant wait i should get fluffymail next week... have 5 coming. was [] this close to buying a yellow eco bub and yellow and black stripe baby legs this morning but DP came out from bed and busted me and said to wait til i get my newbies and see which ones i like 1st... I explained i needed more variety to choose from and he still said wait... (i cant stop looking.. everytime i see a new one mentioned i google it and then feel the need to buy one)

ETA- I just cracked 2000 posts... YAY

Hi all,

sounds like everyone had a good Easter. We did, although I haven't been able to touch an egg (choc or otherwise) due to Tyler's allergies. Oh well, my waistline is all the better for it.

Question about sleepwear... not so much nappies, but clothes.
    Tyler is still good with a BBB with a wool or Maz cover over, but he sleeps in two piece pjs and just about every morning the waistband of his pants is wet cause it's slipped under the nappy and cover during the night. I think I'm doing the cover up tight enough/but not too tight IYKWIM. Any thoughts/suggestions? What do you little ones wear to bed over their night nappies? HELP!

WOTB:I think a camo blueberrry -DH did the last nappy change and it's missing from the stash.

ETA: would it be worth just putting him in a pj top and a NN with babylegs? He sleeps in a grobag.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoodLooking View Post
    (i cant stop looking.. everytime i see a new one mentioned i google it and then feel the need to buy one)
    HAHAHAHA...I do exactly the same, LOL. I just wish I had some more money...just spent the last of it on my order last night! I think I have about 5 or 6 packages due this week...damn public holidays, a few of them would have been here today! I also have a new phone arriving Wednesday hopefully...nokia E63.
    Pouring rain here today...have my CT's on the airer and flats in the drier.

Wardy...I can't help you there, Jack doesnt have any NN yet, still wears a sposie at night. But, I think the babylegs is a good idea.

WOJB...terry flat and BigW cover...still waiting on my BBH and Maz covers.

Woohoo Jess! (love the new name & av!) I love ecobubs, must find where mine is, hmmm.

Melbourne girls - Neco (green superstore) @ Nunawading (opposite Kathmandu) stocks greenkids. Just plain ones, but they stock them! I was asking them to stock girly fluff as well!

Marlene- i know how u feel... Public holidays when fluff is due is just not on... lol.

I didnt realise Maz was on holidays for a while... Cant wait to get more covers....I've missied out on the last few stocking (picked up 1 last time) My friends are all aking bout them (although they use sposies they like to cover them.... Now i am hooked on Maz....

someone mentioned GF so i had a peek... Gorgeous... but how do i get one... do i have to special order or does she have a particular stocking day???
    Most of the newbies i'm waiting on are large size so i'm up for new medium ones now...

ETA:- Kaz- Thanks...

WOTB- Huggies MIL gave her choccy yesterday to bribe her for cuddles so i'm expecting a stinker...

Wardy - most of the time Aricyn wears his night nappy, a pj top and a pair of longies or shorties over the top.

Although I have been noticing my husband putting the pj pants over a pair of shorties - over the night nappy

CM - I assume since you found the MCN gallery you have found the pic of me with my frame, and DH in the background.

I am using a lot of restraint, not buying when you lot enable. I have over 20 NB and small nappies in my suitcase now. I am thinking that I probably will ask for a CS because of the recovery time for a reconstruction, but we really need to see a repeat scan. Very sore today though. I think she has decided to lay on my back because my lower back has been so sore overnight.

WOEB: NBC Sposie, still a bit of rash, and some curash cream.

Ali - I ventured out into the big wide world of BB and found your thread with the photo link. Thanks. You look nothing like I thought you would by the way, definitely not in a bad way. Just different. KWIM? Younger too. If a C/S means you're back up and mobile enough to take care of yourself and your family quicker then all the power to you. IMO it's no longer about the need to go natural, it's about the impact it will make on the whole family. Understand? No-one is going to have a go at you for choosing a C/S - and they can deal with me if they do

I found myself a clothes horse/hoist at bunnings today so my nappies are now attempting to dry on it. DF is going to buy me one of those fold up screwed to the wall outside ones to put under the patio too.

Wardy - DS at the moment is wearing bonds all in one suits to bed as it's getting a bit cool at night here and he refuses to use blankets. Sometimes I put two piece pyjama sets on him but I find he's half taken them off during the night.

Jess/HeyGoodLookin - I'm pretty sure to custom order some GF nappies you just send her an e-mail with the details of what you want the nappy made out of. She has all the different fabrics, snaps, embroidery designs on the website.

Marlene - looks like you're the queen of fluffymail this week. Share some over here! Ooh nice phone too, just googled it.

Public holidays are usually good but not when you are waiting for fluffy mail!!!!

We got to use the little squirt last night OMG it was a bit of a disaster! I think the pressure was to high oh it was a mess!! Any tips on LS use?

Rach I would suggest some wool longies to wear a jammie pants and then his jammi top on top of that...that should stop any wicking issues.

Eej - It takes practise, hold it as low as possible in the bowl and only depress half way. If it is still too strong you can adjust the inlet tap that is on the wall inlet to reduce the pressure.

CM - I am 23, so yeah, young to be having my 3rd, but they are pretty close together. My stash has grown since the most recent photos, but it is still in the same location, well except the nb stuff, but that will go back away once miss L is born.

Well I am bored. Hohum.

Ali - I didn't mean it in a bad way, I'm sorry if it came across that way! Being 23 with your third on the way is fantastic, I would be in the same situation if my body would co-operate.

Is a little squirt really that great girls? Someone sell me on the idea of one? I find it easy to just roll the poop off into the toilet. If it's runny I put it in the shower with the hand held shower nozzle.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast