Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Diet & Weight Loss Support #3

hi guys... just weighing in LOL

Start weight 80.2 kg
    Goal weight 68kg

Current weight 78kg !! Yahoo I am finally seeing some movement on the scales LOL... must be the Bb body transformation challenge keeping me honest LOL

Great result Mitch! Keep it up! (or down )

Woo Hoo!

Since Jan 1, I've lost 2kg and I'm now down to 100.5kg! Yay! I've been sticking to around 1000 calories per day and lots of exercise. Hopefully with the removal of my implanon I'll see more results (only had the implanon out yesterday).

Today will be a challenge though - morning tea at a friends house, lunch at a friends house and then dinner at a friends house. I guess I should be glad I have so many good friends : )
    Last edited by Bloom; January 12th, 2008 at 06:12 AM. Reason: oOPS

Hi all,

I've been mia for a while, getting very hectic around here with me going back to work and xmas etc etc. I hope to start coming back in here and hope to be back on the weight loss wagon this week.
    Weighed myself this morning and i was 66.6kg's which I think is lower than what I was at last visit, so fingers crossed it's a good sign.
    I also get min 30mins of exercise each day walking xavier to chldcare so hopefully that will help.

I hope everyone else is doing well

Morning ladies!

Last week: 74.1kg
    Body fat: 30.1%

This week: 69.9kg
    This week: 34.2% body fat.

Strange. Maybe I'm dehydrated?
    Bec - welcome back!!! Keep up the good work!

Hey everyone!!

Weigh in this morning was 71.3kg

YAY!! I am nearly at my first goal of 69kg. I hope I can get to this by 3rd of Febuary, which is my birthday! It'll be like a birthday present to myself

Kaz - thats a great loss!! Not too sure about the body fat %age tho.

Bec - walking 30mins each day will help and being back at work too!

Ruth - thats a great loss as well!! Keep up the good work

Hop everyone is doing good

Hi all,

I weighed in at 66.7 this morning, so it looks like i'm back on track. Woo Hoo.

V you will easily reach your goal by 3rd of feb.

Hi girls,

I haven''t been on here for a while. it looks like everyone is doing well with their weight loss! I am doing pretty well. I am now between 72-73 kilograms which is not bad as I started on this forum at 80 Kilograms. Only 3 to go to I am back to my pre pregnancy weight.

I went to a Spin class at the gym this morning. It was hard but I feel good now! My baby girl is not sleeping too well at the moment so I am very tired. At times this makes it harder to make healthy choices but I am trying my hardest.

We are going to a wedding on Saturday and I am wearing a DRESS! I hope it will look ok!

firstbub - well done with the spin class!

Do post some photos in the gallery of your dress!

Hey all,
    Had my first WW meeting for 2008 and according to that I LOST 0.4kg!! I am a nice and neat 70kg this morning. So I laugh in the face of chrismas dinner (and lunch, and the week after christmas)

Had a long chat with hubby and decided to cut back on some gymclasses, he's worried it's a bit to hectic for me. We are looking in buying a new business and that will mean I have MORE work. So I am doing two step-classes and two excercise-ball-classed per week. That is not bad I am going to miss the two other toning classes, but hey, compremising is what you have to do in a marriage

Congratulations on all your losses!!

Veronica - you are an inspiration to us all!!

My goal for this year is tight buttocks! I want a butt you can bounce a coin off. Nice firm, flab-free arse And abs - my abs are somewhat defined, but I want them toned to the max!
    What are your body goals?

Well I weighed myself again today, 74.1kg. Hmmm. Maybe there was something under the scales?

But I think 74.1 is more realistic weight *sighs*

Hey team,

Just posting to say that I've been sticking quite easily to my 1200 calorie diet so far. The worst I've been is 1583 calories on a day when we went to a friends house for lunch and dinner. I'm writing my calories down and I keep wanting to stop but I know that I have to keep doing it. I make myself write them down, even if I'm going over the limit.

Exercise isn't going as well at present - keep slacking off from the gym. Why can't I get these two things right at the same time???

Here is my new after work snack - in a blender place 10 ice cubes, 2 tablespoons of skim milk power (actually measure them properly!), 1/2 cup cold water, 1 teaspoon coffee powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla and sweeten with artifical sweetner if you like. Wizz it up a lot - it might take a while and then serve with a straw. This is a really thick and full frosty drink. It really fills me up and only has 100 calories according to my calculations!

Hope you are all going well!

oooh, that sounds lovely Ruth!

Ruth - that sounds pretty good! I must find some shake recipes. the only shakes I know are full of ice cream!

Nadine - LOL @ thae butt you can bounce a coin off of! I would love that too. My body goal is to have a nice and toned tummy and for my legs to have a nice, toned and defined look to them. I can see the muscle starting to come through, there is still a lot of fat around it tho!

Kaz - not sure about those scales. Are they digital? Cause I know with my digital if I go on them again after my first weigh, they'll be different!! When I first got them I was driving myself insane cause the weights were all different. Now I know exactly where I need to stand to get my first weigh in (that I am relatively happy with LOL)

Hey All

Last weeks weight: 71.3kg
    This mornings weight: 71.8kg

Dont know what happened cause Saturday night at 7pm I weighed myself and I was 71kg, but that was probably because I hadnt eaten much all day cause of my dive course. But I did have HJ's for dinner so thats probably why!! Not sure if I will get to 69kg by the 3rd of feb - I hope I will!

Hey!
    Did the chicken thing this morning did not go to weigh-in at WW. Went to the gyne instead - yes I feel it was that bad and bloated
    About 70.5kg this morning- should be more, feel more - my tummy feel like a HUGE baloon. Had MUCH MORE than my fair share of ice-cream this weekend and have been gorging myself on suckers and home baked bread (that is probably what is causing me to have this "airy" problem) - I hate the heat!!
    Anyhooo - back on the wagon from tomorrow. I had a lemon-poppy muffin and TWO fruit smoothies for breakfast - and a peach and a tall glass of cooldrink AND a gorgous oily-ciabatta with beef, mayo and cucumber for lunch - yum-yum!!
    Do you find that when it's this hot its hard to stay on the straight and narrow? I mean I am practically drooling for the watermelon in the fridge, but cutting it sounds like work and taking a popsicle out of the fridge is soooo much less work - I am being silly
    AND I don't know what came over me, but I am on a baking spree. Am going to make a beetroot and carrot cake sometime this week (I KNOW - dont want to slice a watermelon, but can start up the oven for a cake!!! )

Chip up Veronica, hun, 500g is probably just a bit of water

Where are all the rest of the support panel ???? HELOOOOO anyone, out there ???

Why oh why is it always the boobs that shrink first!!! I swear I've lost a good cup size from my bust since the new years campaign to lose weight began! Meanwhile my bum is as huge as ever!

Things have been going well for me diet wise. I'm just plodding along on my 1200 calories per day and I'm finding that I'm really happy with it. I'm finding things to do with my time other than eat.

Exercise wise - very very bad. Haven't done a single thing since Monday's step class! And I don't have an excuse of a baby to look after or anything like some of you others.

Tonight will be a challenge. Dinner with my parents and brother and sister. They are complicated and seeing them always makes me stressed (mainly becuase sister has bi polar). So I'm going to safe guard myself from over eating with them by wearing my favourite bracelet , putting some lavender oil on my wrist for relaxation and drinking lots of water.

Hope you are all going well!

Ruth

hi girls.

I forgot to put my weighin in here on tuesday!

Ok i have gained but AF is resposible

last weighin (2 weeks ago) 63.8

This weighin - 63.9

jumped on the scales again this morning 63.2 so def af caused the gain

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast