Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Diet & Weight Loss Support #3

I weight in at ... *drum roll* ... 70.4kg - so what else is new???
    I can't seem to get past this. OK, to be really honest, I am not really trying. I feel hungry ALL THE TIME and crave sweets ALL THE TIME. I am not picking up any weight, but I am not losing either.

I have decided that I am going to stick it out for Feb (not going well ) and if I am still on 70 after Feb, I am going to stay there. Then I have to accept that that is the healthy weight for my body. I'll might just try to lose that last 4kg's in the winter - better for me for dieting, more soup, less ice-cream

I hear your frustration Nadine. Maybe your body likes 70kg?!?! Sounds like a good plan to see what happens in Feb!

Last week has been a bit hairy re food AND exercise. My excuses: birthday, thought I might have been pregnant (even though not TTC) and work stress. So from Saturday (after parties) I am back on track 100% - need to stop eating too much food!!!

I'm planning to go to Step tommorrow morning and Pump on Friday - so some one needs to whip me if I don't.

Hello Everyone

I hope you don't mind me popping in but i really need some support with my weight loss. I currently am a lare woman and would eventually love to drop at least 40 kilos.....i know it is a lot to move but it is worth a try. I am currently TTCing with my husband as we really want another baby but i think with the help of some weight loss we may have a better chance. I am starting at the Gym on Monday and am looking at losing 5 kilos at a time. My first Goal is to be 100 kilos which is roughly 10 or so kilos away. I would love some support and ideas with nutrition if anyone has any as we are very plain eaters and would like some new ideas to keep us going.
    Hope we can all support each other
    Trac

Welcome Trac! Sounds like a great plan for your weightloss! I hope you enjoy the gym - I'm a bit gym fan.

Welcome Trac
    Well, you would not believe the words that are coming out of my mouth, but ... 70.6kg this morning!!!! AGGGGGGGGG frustrating. I am not eating right, but still ARGGGGGGG frustrating

Starting a new leaf this morning (yeah, yeah ) no, really. Had my bodyfat% taken and it's 31.5%, so I can work on that. Any tips from anyone on how to REALLY get that % a bit lower faster????

passed my 2nd mini goal this morning!!!

SW 73.1
    last week 62.5
    This week 61.8!!!
    GW 58

Nadine body fat has to do with you metabolism and muscle mass. make sure you eat within 1/2 an hour of getting up and keep working out. you may need to increase the level of weight you are doing and keep an eye on your calorie intake

Well done Alioops! Great work. Almost there!

I'm hoping I haven't gained over the past two weeks... but it's not looking promising! Definately need to get my butt into gear: gym, hynotherapy CD, exercise DVDs, calorie counting, thyroid medicine. Why is it that I can't do what I need to do to lose weight? I wonder if I have some deep seated psychological barrier...

hey everyone!!

I am not really on the forum these days but i thought I would jump on this morning and say that I have finally reached my goal of 69kg!! This morning I am actually 68.9kg!!!! I have reset my goal to 65kg now, not sure if i will get there as weight loss is slow these days, but I am happy with where I am at now, but still got to work on my tummy!!

Better go, got a baby to feed before getting to the gym.

I hope everyone is happy with where they are at!!

Well done Veronica!

Ummm well. Here's where I'm up to:

Weight fluctuating between 75.1 and 73.8kgs. Not sure how that happens, but hey!

Nothing fitting me though, had a huge hissy fit the other day trying on my work clothes. So needing to get toned in 2 weeks. ARGHHHHHhhhh.

Going to try the waist diet in the Feb issue of Aust Womens' Health, see if that makes a difference.

Hello Ladies

Well Done to everyone losing weight
    Well i am not happy as i have been going to the gym for 3 weeks now and don't think i have lost a thing. I can feel it in my clothes nothing has change and there is no movement on the scales. Just disappointed
    Well here's to a better week
    Thanks for listening
    Trac

Trac - keep going, maybe mix things up at the gym?

This thread has been quiet for a while!

Just thought I would let you all know I am very close to my GW, only around a KG to go, and it is having trouble budging! any ideas? has my body decided that i cant get that low again? I am yet to try my wedding dress on again, might do that tonight if I remember. I am back to office work but trying to remain active and stay away from the junk food.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789