Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet & Weight loss support #4

Thanks Cherished! Am feeling a bit better today. I think it has been hard because I went away then came back then went away so have been up/down/up/down and trying to get back into it. But I think I am now as I am counting my cals for the third day in a row. I think I also need to step on the bathroom scales each morning to get some kind of idea but still use my work ones for official weigh ins. It does keep me motivated when I see some kind of downward trend.

Yay on your loss! Heres to a good week

krysalyss so glad you are feeling better today honey going out and not being able to prepare your own food can make the calorie counting really hard as there is just no way to know what you are actually eating (unless you stick to the basics) iykwim.

AFM a little girl came in eating salt and vinegar chips and I wanted to EAT them a swear if she had of offered me the packet I would have eaten them all in a heart beat.... Mind you I did consider just stealing them

Mr Squidipa do you have an official weigh day or are you checking every day?

How's everyone else doing???

OK I hope someone is a priest in this thread because I'm coming to confess and then pray it doesn't bit me on my big bum tomorrow I went well over my calories on Saturday eating Pizza for dinner followed by hot choc and biscuits! and then today I have eaten way too many calories again with a huge breakfast, nachos and wine for lunch and than choc bullets!!!! (((insert smack bum icon here))) So I guess I will be paying for it on the scales again tomorrow

The good news is that I decided on Friday to find a womans weight training/body building group and if there isn't one make one. This might mean joining a gym again or at the least getting a 12 visit pass (which I can claim back on my health insurance) which I would use to meet up and do a workout once a week with whoever I am doing it with and the rest of the time I can workout in my home gym.... This is all just an idea and if it works out well and I actually find people to do it with I will than get a 12 month membership or something... I'll keep you all posted on this

Sweet Bliss Guest

Hi Everyone!

I just found this thread....

I started my weight loss journey last Monday, so my first official weigh in is tommorrow!

It has been a pretty good week I think. I have decided to have one day a week of allowing myself some treats, which is Saturday, and the rest of the week I am just making sure that everything that I eat is wholesome healthy food, I am not counting calories because I am breastfeeding a 4 month old bubba boy.
    I have done a little exercise this week, and plan to step it up a bit more this week coming.
    I am relying a lot on my faith to do this (this is a whole other story that I have posted in the christianity thread) and this is having amazing results for me

We also plan on TTC our third bubba this Christmas, so that gives me a bit of a deadline, but at the same time I know this is going to take a while, and remind myself that each day is one step closer to my goal.

I am 163cm and weigh 103.2......so we will see what the scales say tommorrow.
    I am aiming to lose 40kg (63kg), but I am just focusing on the first 20kg at the moment.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend, and I look foward to sharing the journey!!

YAY Sweet Bliss so happy you have found us! This is a great little thread to keep you motivated

I'm loosing 15kg and am ttc our 1st baby As you can see from my post I am not sure what the scales will say tomorrow but I am glad I will share my weigh day with someone on Mondays, chat tomorrow

lost 300 grams this week better than nothing

Sweet Bliss Guest

Thanks Cherish!! Good luck for tommorrow!! So exciting for you the ttc your first!

Mr Squidi- Well done, any loss is fantastic! You are 300gms closer to your goal. I'll keep praying for you!

Hi Sweet Bliss! Great work, focusing on 20kg at a time will really help you out. I have lost 20kg in the last couple of years, and I'm hanging around here to shift another 5.
    So... I went for a 3km run this morning! It was really good! I actually only ran probably 2 of the 3km, but it's a really nice circuit, and I'm going to focus on closing the gaps so I can run the whole way. Then extend it to 5km. Then do a fun run.
    Then I came home and had far too much coffee (only two, but we make em strong round here) and later remembered that I have to start work at 7am tomorrow So I got on the bike trainer and pumped out a quick 20km, so that should have me worn out enough to sleep well before my early start.
    And who knows, I might have even burnt some calories!

Sweet Bliss Guest

Snugglybean- Good on you with all the running!! That is fantastic, and something I would like to work up to in the future!! I walked 3km today and feel great!

Okay, well I weighed in..........

and I have lost 3.1kg!!!! Yipeeeeee

Only 16.9kg to my first goal now, sounds sooo much better than 20kg!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

3.1 kg is fantastic! Well done you!

WOW Sweet Bliss thats an amazing loss Well done!

AFM I lost 600grams since my weigh in last Monday... Now I 'would' be happy if I hadn't put ON weight last week AND I was down to 70.4 earlier in the week so I have still really gained weight Anyway I'm good

Sweet Bliss Guest

Snugglybean....I think I missed the part in your post that said you pumped out a quick 20kg...wowee....that is amazing! Thanks for you post, I am happy with my result too.

Cherised- Yay, 600g is fabulous. Just focus on the positives, don't worry about the other week, only the here and now!!

Sweet Bliss Guest

Snugglybean....I think I missed the part in your post that said you pumped out a quick 20km...wowee....that is amazing! Thanks for you post, I am happy with my result too.

Cherised- Yay, 600g is fabulous. Just focus on the positives, don't worry about the other week, only the here and now!!

Sweet Bliss Guest

arghhh...I just realised I wrote 20kg not 20km in my post to snugglebean, and it is not letting me edit anything, when I go in and edit it, it does not save like usual....it won't let me put in any smilies either unless i type them in....weird!

Helloooooooo to everyone

I'm such a duh! The girls in the transformation challenge kept mentioning this thread... and I kept getting confused, cos I thought they meant the transformation challenge... then I wondered if it was something else, but forgot to look , and wondering why no-one was posting in transformation anymore...

Ah well, least I found you guys now! I'm celebrating today. Made a mini-milestone (below wedding weight of 10 yrs ago) and lost .9kg this week. I've just re-started doing WW online (1 week ago)...but this time DH is doing it too! Yaaaay. And he lost .8kg. Yippee I'm so excited. It's soooo much easier now we're both doing it. Plus I had a pamper session (had to use up gift voucher) - massage, facial, pedi & mani. I'm like a new woman

Sweet Bliss - just reading back a few posts. I'm like you - want to TTC #2 in Nov... and I'm expressing for bub, so can't lose tooo much too quick. Slowly slowly...baby steps and we'll get there!

I had a day off today - am trying to decide if tomorrow is Wii Fit, cycle or walk. Hmm.

Hope everyone is going well & g'day to all the folks from transformation!

Yay Belfie! Great loss and awesome that hubby is joining you. Don't know what I would do without my DH as he is good at producing low fat/cal meals when I run out at the end of the day.
    Great to see everyone else is getting there too. I am keen for weigh in tomorrow. I think (fingers crossed) I have lost about a kg. I would like to hit 1.1 because then I go to my next goal weight in calorie king. Anyway - see you all tomorrow!

Hi everyone - i have come over from the transformation challenge thread too! So far I have lost 7.1kg in the last 7 weeks. I have 5 to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight and then and other 4 to get to where I feel healthy and another 4 after that to be at my final goal - so 13kg more. Woot! I am over a third of the way there.

I am doing WW and can manage to get to the gym twice a week. I also walk pretty much everywhere with the pram as I have a 3yo and 6m old.

Bunch of chatter boxes here hehe; weigh day monday for me was a gain but i have only myself to blame!

Great job on the losses! Welcome to the newbies

Just a quick one from be, had yesterday off work as i am sick (ggrrr) so back at work today and flat out!!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast