Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet & Weight loss support #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ammaki View Post
    ok just read Snuggly's post and i pretty much wrote part of her first sentence in my post bahaha sorry
    It's OK - the world needs more people who think like me

So I walked up to the hospy today, just to pick up a letter, and get the thumbs up for 50km ride (which I did - yay!) and then DH and I decided to keep going - so we ended up walking into the city, doing a bit of shopping, had sushi for lunch, then walked home via the supermarket. Probably about 7-8km, and done at an ambling pace, but that's about as much as I'm up for right now, and I am good and proper knackered so will sleep well tonight!

Good effort snugglybean you totally put me to shame! All of my good intentions turned into cuddling dh for an hour before he had to go to work so no workout for me... I did walk up an ddown the street a few times tonight choosing a restaurant! My dinner was great and a curry is always a good choice and I only had 2 glasses of wine.... But than I had icecream! <insert smack on the bum icon here> So I am way over the calorie count I will need to do an extra workout tomorrow! At least I don't feel full and bloated and I will sleep well as it's now past my bed time (yep, I'm such a nana) good night girls

50Km ride?! You're crazy SB! CRAY!

Welcome back Cherished and welcome to the newbies... yes, it does get quiet in here.

Well done on your loss Cherished. A loss is a loss regardless of how small or large.

- stop raving about my blogs girls! They're just my thoughts - better on the blog than in my head!

Me? I've lost another couple of hundred grams. Amazing considering the amount of junk I've eaten lately... she writes as she eats another handful of chocolate bullets! LOL. I'm in a bit of a funk at home at the moment which has made me realise I still haven't taken control of my emotional eating. But that is ok, I have also discovered I turn to training when I'm down. I messaged PT the other day to fit in an extra session with him... and felt a million times better afterwards!

Just take small steps girls. It doesn't matter if you train to lose weight or train to get fitter - small steps lead you to the finish line just as much as as sprint... except the small steps allow you to enjoy the journey and the view once you reach the end line

MG

Just take small steps girls. It doesn't matter if you train to lose weight or train to get fitter - small steps lead you to the finish line just as much as as sprint... except the small steps allow you to enjoy the journey and the view once you reach the end line
    Oh MG you are so wise just what I needed to read this morning as I put on 200g overnight with my naughty dinner & dessert!

I loooovvvveeee choc bullets they are my all time treat especially at the movies! The emotional eating really is hard and it is totally my downfall. I am much better at it now days though and I too am turning towards working out or pampering myself both of which make me feel better

Well I need to do a BIG workout today and my body is sore.... I guess I will see what I am made out of and hopefully it's steel and not marshmellow!

I'm going to say this with all the excitement of a pimply teen who has just discovered the significance of the number.... SIXTY NINE!
    Back to pre-pg weight, woohoo! And hardly any effort required!
    Spent the day on the couch, wasn't really feeling too good. Need to get properly back on the bike before this ride though, eeek! Might do a quiet few kms tomorrow, then 30km a day til Sunday ought to have me in shape again.

Snugglybean WELL DONE & I am totally jealous!!! My weigh day is tomorrow, not too confident this week that I will see a change... will let you know....

YAY Not as bad as I thought! a loss of 300g... I thought it was going to stop on 71.3 but turned to 71.4 right at the last second (I hate it when it does that!) I'm really going to do my workouts this week and get well into the 70's next Monday I'm so proud of myself for sticking at my diary for 3 weeks and I don't see an end in sight, just so happy today... AND I think today will see the end of AF and the whole mc drama and I will be back ttc in a couple of weeks with a strong ovuataion (hopefully) Ahhh all is well

Arg i wish i was in the 70's!! Haha baby steps!! Gym tonight hopefully; i need someone to text me and be like GYM NOW!!! Although i have to go to my chiro at 6 until like 7:30 so that may cause me to put of the gym; i think i need to get up earlier and go in the mornings. Its so cold tho arg. NO MORE EXCUSES lol.

Good job on the losses!!

Anmaki - I think that cold is not a valid excuse this week - the days have been beautiful!

I ran out of sultanas this morning, so walked over to our local organic food shop (about 1km further than supermarket) only to find that they didn't have any organic ones left! Bummed. So got some regular ones and walked home. Feel good, can veg out for the rest of the day now.

I agree the days are beautiful, however i leave the house at 7am every morning so will have to go to the gym around 5 - 5:30am and at that time its still dark so not very warm haha. But im going to try and get my butt outta bed super early!!<= thats me on the treadmil => thats me doing star jumps

hehe

Good job on the walk btw snuggly!!

Hello my lovlies I'm still very impressed with myself! Did a great workout after posting this morning, went to acupuncture, had a massage and my nails done (and chiro tomorrow Amy) So happy that my hormones are back to normal so I wont be going to acupuncture for a while now.

Ammaki The days are also absolutely beautiful here! I find it really motivating to workout as I can already feel the lead up to summer... I almost want to go and sunbake in the back yard Seriously though it can be better to workout when it is cool rather than already being sticky and hot from the weather in the warmer months... hey where are you going on holidays?

snugglybean you are a machine with 30km a day!!! How much weight are you trying to loose?

We got an invite to a wedding today, it is in 6 weeks they only got engaged a month ago and I have a feeling they are pregnant..... I will try to loose as much weight as I can so that I at least feel good if there's an announcement...

Cherished - 30km a day is my commute to and from work. It's an easy enough ride, and I figure if I have to spend 45 minutes getting to work, I might as well wrap my exercise up into the package too!
    Hard to put a figure on how much I want to lose. I'm actually happy at my current weight, BMI must be down to about 24 now, so I couldn't lose more than about 10 kg, and would be OK with 5.

How nice is the sun? We have just scored ourselves an outdoor couch, so I have had two little stints on it today already. Mmmmm. I love Brissy.

DP and i are heading to Bundaberg for just over 2 weeks cant wait, snorkelling, fishing, beaching ahhh LOVE it!! I have a wedding in October cherished! One of my really good GFs from school so will be a mini reunion, gotta try lose more KGs before it hehe

oo i didnt realise you were so close snuggly; im just down on the Gold Coast. SO jealous about your day bed type thing, would be so nice to sit out in the sun.

Had a mini mini mini woohoo, i walked to get my lunch instead of driving!! Its not too far but its more then i was doing before hehe. How silly does that sound haha

Ammaki that's not silly at all, I latch onto anything I can woohoo over Yeah the day bed thing is great! I can't wait to get one for out our deck, it will be great on sunny winter days but we haven't gotten around to organising any furniture for our deck yet, we've been too busy planting plants in the garden!

I need to get out and do the gardening!!

Before i head to the chiro going to do a quick walk down my street and pop some Avon catelogues in the neighbours letterboxes!! My street is SO SO SO steep (steap?) so shall be a good workout, even if it is only 10-20 minutes!!

Doing great on my water intake today, had one and a half 1.5L bottles of water!! "The more your drink the more you shrink" hehe i remember that one from the 12 week challenge!!

Hi guys. You all sound like you are doing great.
    I have been on holiday for a week and didn't do so well with my eating or exercising. A few nights where I went really over the top. But most of the day times I was in a conference and used up a lot of brain power and the food was quite healthy there. So tomorrow I weigh in and see the consequences. But am back into it today. I have to say the bad eating really made me feel yuck and also hungry - go figure! Anyway back on the wagon and glad of it.
    I was told last night my futsal team have disbanded (due to racism against them - unbelievable!) so I was pretty sad but found another team tonight. I love soccer and it is the best exercise I get so was panicking a bit. So fingers crossed tomorrows weigh-in isn't too bad. Bye all!

krysalyss not sure if you went back through the posts but I had commented on how much weight you had lost You have done so well, do you mind telling me what you have been doing to loose it? I'm counting calories and working out

AFM the panic has set in that I'm going to a wedding and I am overweight and I have nothing to wear!!! AND the invite didnt' say what type of dress it is so that throws in a whole new set of worries about what to wear!!!!! The ceremony is at 11am with a ****tail style reception until 4pm... normally I would think 'ok wear a ****tail dress' which I guess I have and it would fit BUT it will be cold in August and ****tail dresses tend to be short and strappy iykwim Any ideas???

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast