Oh Tam - sausage rolls...pasties god my blasted mouth is watering!! think happy thought think happy thoughts!!! Maybe have a bottle of water on the side and everytime you think of taking a bite of something yummy, have a mouth full of water. Have a friend it worked for. She was 145kg and has gotten down to 104kg in a year. Im very proud of her.
Nat - considering taking a pillow with me so I dont hurt buttox when I 'faint'. PMSL but it looks like i might not be able to do it as its finally raining!! YAY!!!!! OMG Zain is 6 months already. were the hell is time going? thats it need to pull finger out get skinny again to get fat again (pg)
Tamara - coming down your way end of March, Inlaws live in Mt Eliza and I sometimes (when I can) duck over to see Sammi. I have to come to a Melbourne meet up and finally put faces to you all.