Heya girls - I used to be part of this thread but really didn't post that much. But I seriously need to start getting motivted.
The past two weeks has been dreadful with weather and food!! - heat and my just don't mix!

I really really need to stick to a diet plan but I just can't seem to make it past a month! - why oh why is junk food sooooo tasty?? What really annoys me is the fact I have the money so I spend it.
I am thinking, if maybe I withdraw all the money into my purse that won't happen, I tend to spend money on crap if its in the account. Does that make sense?

At the moment, I don't want to reveal my weight as I just want to get support and motivation.

So far my "exercise" routine when I can be bothered is.

  1. riding bike for 20mins
  2. Sparring and boxing for 20mins
  3. walking for about 20-30mins on other nights


But for some reason, it just ain't happening lately.