Maz - its amazing how much weight you can loose by walking, i read somewhere that a brisk walk is just as good as a jog (better on the joints to!).

Bec - you've got more will power than me i think i would've eaten it myself!

Chrissy - not long till 75kg - you'll be under that in no time

Marg - holidays are always a killer in the weight department for me! Hope you had a good time anyhow

Beckibee - I agree my DH is a sweetheart (most of the time lol) he's doing the CSIRO with me and it's been great to have someone there for moral support.

Natalie - I'm hopeless at sticking to diets to, thats why i love the CSIRO, it's not a diet as such but more a healthy eating plan.

Caddie - goodluck at your weigh-in. Are you doing WW? (sorry still trying to get to know everyone!)

Well i decided to go and do a step class at the gym tonight - big mistake! I thought it was the beginners class (i've done step before but not for ages) and it was the advanced!! I could not do half the steps for the life of me, it was so fast pased and I found it impossible to keep up - i spent most of the time doing the basic step up because i just couldn't get it! The class was packed and I felt like a total knob, to make things worse i was right at the front of the class and i could see the girl behind me in the mirror looking at me like i was the most unco thing she'd ever seen, half way through the class I ended up leaving - on my way out the instructor told me the beginners class was tomorrow night so i might go along then and give that one a try.