Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

It was horrrible & humid and it showered on & off the whole way there and back, I dont mind if it rains but I wish it would rain properly not drizzle.

ash, sounds good to me

hope u r all well, we have had some drizzle the morning my garden might turn a bit green lol

wish the rain would come this way i cant wait for winter to come im sick of this damn hot muggy weather!!!

Ash- hope it happens soonish..i was 'one' of those ppl that had pains for 3 days and was 3cms when i went to get induced!! but the days before i was like if these pains arent doing anything im going to be p!$$ed!! kinda helped me the pains building up over the days cos then it wasnt such a shock when they got stonger!! sorry.. ur probably like shutup i dont want to hear this!!!

anyone heard from Lizjessie??

omg isn't jess being induced 2moro??!!!!! Blanch i dont think i've evr met lizjessie?

lol Blanche it's ok, im not too worried. i will be annoyed if it's not doing anything, but i know in the end it's doing something just not as much as i might like.
    lizjessie is disappeared. last i saw was a blog i think in early-mid january and she was still waiting for AF after her bfn but i had wondered where she'd got to.
    Yep kass, jess is being induced late tomorrow arvo

Speaking of rain girls its pi$$ing down here at the moment, seemed to come over all of a sudden and this loud thunder cracked and i thought it might have woken/scared Sophie but NO shes sleeping soundly in her bouncer and i got the fright from the thunder haha. I'm cooking steak & vegies tonight was going to last night but ended up having a late lunch/early dinner of hot chips on bread and then about 9pm went to maccas, i'm still eating heaps even though i'm no longer pregnant haha.

OMG i cracked it at DP on the phone earlier today, he rang this morning just to say 'what are you doing' grrr but thats not why i cracked it. Ever since i had Sophie he says things to me that make me feel that i dont know what i'm doing with her, he said 'you can go for a walk down to the shops' umm I KNOW!!, and went off my head and started crying because he annoyed me i said i'm not stupid oh it just pi$$ed me off that he thinks he has to suggest things for me to do. The only problem with going for a walk to the shops is 1/ its a steep hill going up or down 2/ it was suppose to be 30degrees today & its muggy and 3/its been raining here on and off for the last few days so like im going to risk going out in stupid weather. Sorry just needed to vent/rant that and i feel all the better for it.
    Kass- Jess is being induced at 5pm tomorrow.

Oh jo, our men are devils aren't they?
    Anthony is doing it already i swear - he's never even HELD a newborn before, but he already knows more than me... it's driving me bleeping insane!!!
    Adorable though at the same time i guess.
    How's your recovery going?

Ash- until this morning i hadnt told Chris how much it was frustrating me but like you its driving me barmy!. It is adorable that they want to help out etc but they dont have to make us feel stupid at the same time. My recovery has been good getting better each day i dont think my stitches have fallen out yet but ive had the hair dryer on them trying to dry them out sorry TMI...., had a few moments where ive had a cry or just got pi$$ed off, i even rang SIL after Chris rang this morning so i could hear someone tell me that im stupid.

Anthony says to me last night... "now you sit down and take it easy and i'll make you dinner"... aww cute... "but i want you to do something for me on the computer ok"... ok not hard, im fairly good with the computer..."now, can you follow a simple set of instructions?" ... i was like, what?!?!? i'm pregnant not stupid...!!!!
    Anyhow, half an hour after dinner when i've told him that the tutorial on the website is wrong and that i can't do it if their instructions are wrong he goes "well you must just must be stupid then". I know that one's not baby related but he's been hopeless for it lately, like preggy brain is the end of the world!

Good to hear you're healing well - lol - i've got my hair dryer packed for hospy, i hear it's a good one to have with you for that reason.

omg i would have wanted to slap him, i only yelled at chris through the phone as he was at work and then i hung up on him. Your example baby related or not is a very good example that men think because were pregnant/have a newborn that we CANT follow simple instrutctions. Yeah i'm glad to be healing well, make sure they give you mentamusil (sp) or something like it after uve had bubs as it will help with number 2's (makes them running) so its easier for you to poo until your all healed TMI again haha, the hair dryer helps ALOT if you have stitches, who knows you might be lucky and not need any stitches.

Hehe yep - we're hopeless, useless, big fat cumbersome beings that just get in their way when they finally decide to help us... or something like that, right?
    Oh this makes me want to urge all of you that haven't read Nessa's DH is so lazy thread, to read it, it's entertaining and very funny - and frustrating at the same time!
    Heh, i have some metamucil here already & mum said MW suggested a kiwi fruit, with the skin on as well....? As for not tearing, i'm doubtful but i won't delve into the theories i have here! Wouldn't want to TMI overload.

haha. Where's Nessa's thread wouldnt mind reading it as it might cheer me up. Kiwi fruit... interesting, never tried it b4 so not going to start now, metamucil does the trick for me. I didnt care whether i had a tear or not i didnt even feel the tear or remember delivering the placenta it all happened so quickly.

Jo, it's here.
    Enjoy!

Some of the doctors I have seen and also some of the hospitals I checked out suggested Agerol (I think thats how its spelt) You can get it from the chemist & it is safe right through pregnancy & BF.

Tastes horrible though, I've had to have it a few times

Jo - whats with the stitches falling out? Dont they have to be removed by a doc anymore?

Ash- PMSL at Nessa thread i can relate a trillion% to whats been said in that thread.

Sal- nope the dr doesnt take them out, they dry out (with the help of the hair dryer) and fall out. I dont even know what they look like i know they are still there as i can still feel them but 1 or 2 have come out sorry TMI.

yeppp being induced at 5pm 2morrow, scary! so excited though...

Butterfly_Princess Guest

MORE than 10 pairs?? REALLY?? Cool excuse to buy more hehe...i knew they would get lost, but didnt think id need mroe than ten haha, makes me feel a ton better!!
    I dunno if its PG hormones and me feeling lonely, but i really miss DP...and i keep thinking about him while he is at work, and in the few hours i see him before he goes to work i really sit there and stare at him and i really think he is the most spunkiest, amazing man in the world!! He has no idea how much i love him!! (sorry, had to get it out lol!)
    So thats why a hair dryer is on the list to pack to go to the hossy...i was wondering "Hairdryer?? What we gotta **** our hair up all pretty while were in hossy...how odd" haha it makes sense now..der.

Yeah meg, it's too help dry your stitches if you have them instead of rubbing a towel against them... i imagine it would be owies... although i have seen some preggy ladies that are packing their hairdryers for hair purposes...

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast