Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #2

Wannababy
    Im so sorry sweetie, mine too just last week. I too have to wait until AF arrives ......lets both think positive...2007 wasnt the year for us but 2008 IS!!!! Be kind to yourself huni............I am looking at this as giving my self a break and enjoying some champagne!!! So sorry to hear your sad! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi first day went well!

Sonya- Hi
    Shannon - Yay trigger all going ahead
    Wannababy

Hello and to all

hope I'm not buttin in, but Im new to this thread and realitively new to BB. Started my first IVF 2 months ago and had my first implant yesturday. Is it normal to have such confusing thoughts/emotions about all this, Im kind of excited, scared, hopeful, nervous. I'm one day into my TWW and I feel like Im going to go insane, is there any advise or suggestions anyone can offer to help me from going nuts?

slyder Guest

Hey MWL, welcome to BellyBelly and also to this part of the site. You're at a similar stage to a few of the girls around here, and also at a similar stage to my wife.

Everything you describe is perfectly normal as I'm sure everyone here will agree. The main thing is, in my opinion, don't over analyse every twinge or feeling too much, and try and keep your brain occupied and active because the IVF devil makes work for idle brains.

PS. I also suggest you check out the IVF abbreviations and lingo as we tend to talk a bit of a dialect around here

Oh Wannababy I'm so sorry. I can identify with what you're going through - the same thing happened to me last week, and it was devastating. Make sure you take some time out to look after you.

Shannon - YAY!! Be sure to pop in tomorrow to let us know how you're feeling after trigger.

Hey Carla - how are you feeling?? A bit more positive?? Hope so hun...

Hi there MWL - I'm pretty new to this so don't have much advice, other than to try and take one day at a time (must remember to take my own advice sometime LOL)

Melsta - not long now!

Well, I have an update: AF arrived today, bang on schedule, so I contacted the clinic and I have an appointment on January 3, so hopefully we will have better luck this time.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Vicki

Shannon - how did your trigger go last night hun ??? Hope you are feeling ok ...

Vicki - yay ... and here is to a fresh year and a fresh cycle that will bring better results for you - good that it arrived right on schedule too hun !!

MWL - hi and welcome ... the 2WW can be hard hun but agree you just have to go with it as much as you can ... i just kept up my water intake and rested when i felt tired etc ... just dont overdo it and try and keep as calm as possible and you will be fine hun ...

TL - glad Day 1 went well hun ... hope you continue to enjoy it ...

Wannababy - how are you feeling this morning hun ???

A big Good Morning to everyone else ... !!!!

Morning Ladies

Oh wow Melstra one more sleep! When is AF due?

MWL - Welcome! Come join the rollercoaster, yep the TWW sucks, just try your best to keep busy and relaxed

Vicki - Congrats on getting the go ahead for next year! That early Jan appointment will get you all organised and ready to go!

Well trigger is all done, was a bit different im used to triggering with Pregnyl but they used Ovidril this time so feeling a little dizzy and nauseas but ahhh its all part of the fun Just glad no more injections until transfer when we start on the heperin so going to enjoy the few days break.

Shan

Shan ... um I actually have no idea when AF is due ???? Weird I know but hopefully I dont have to worry about it ..... I dont think I will sleep much tonight ...

Did the trigger hurt ?? I iced up big time before mine and had no soreness or anything - prob cause it took half hour to defrost the area after we triggered lololol ... another step down for you hun and now looking you are yet another step closer ..... ohhhhhh !!!!!

hi all
    popping in to see how you are all going and to say hi.

melsta, you have been amazing the last two weeks (and before that too). wishing you the best for tomorrow hun
    miss_c, also wishing you a happy day tomorrow. count down is also on for sunday...
    carla, hope you are doing ok sweetie,
    dellydo, how you going hun?
    tigger/TL, i hope the new job is working out for you
    wannababy, oh hun i am so sorry. it is such a tough path the AC one. i hope 2008 brings you your dreams.
    shannon, well done on your trigger, best of luck tomorrow i am cheering you on.
    sonya, hey hun. i hope the move and everything went well. i am just loitering around this place ATM.
    vicki, hey hun - bring on 2008 hey! you are not wasting any time getting back into it on the 3rd
    slyder, how are you and DW going? 2008 is going to be a big year for most of us.
    mwalsh, but on in and you are so welcome! it is completely normal if there is a normal to feel the way you do with IVF. wishing you a speedy and successful TWW,
    BG, thinking of you
    BW, i hope being back at school is going alright. take care of yourself.
    babybliss/kel you still around hun?

hi to everyone and hope you are doing well as you can. xmas isn't far away and i hope you can all have a good well deserved break and that spending time family isn't too stressful.
    i have my final appt with soon to be ex-FS tomorrow. not really thinking about it and not sure what she can say but farewell and good luck finding a new dr! DH went away and i fell apart but am picking up the pieces just as he is about to return (early). i sooooo need Xmas to be here already.
    xx

awww thanks dusty - i actually think the 2WW has gone pretty quickly and cant believe tomorrow is D Day ..... good to hear from you again ...

Well i hope the appointment goes well - do you have any recommendations yet as to who you will use next year ?? Hope that it all goes smoothly for you ... glad that your DH is coming back early .... and not long hun til xmas - only 2 weeks today to be exact - oh my gosh lolol hasnt that crept up !!!!

Dusty, TL Honeys! - I am going great. It is lovely having a bit of time off the jabs and sniffers. I am going to love this Christmas but will be tapping toe impatiently as we cannot do the transfer until Feb.
    Melsta - I am so excited about tomorrow - you get some sleep tonight chicken!

Shannon - Ovedril is heavy duty stuff best of luck with EPU!

Wannababy and Vicki so sorry guys - 2008 is my year and I am more than happy to share it with you two - lots and lots of positive, heartfelt energy coming your way!

Melsta- just wanted to say a quick good luck for tomorrow!!! How exciting. Have you POAT at all, because if you havent, i think you have great self control!!!
    To everyone else, i hope 2008 brings many wonderful happy suprises and gifts
    Mel

Aww ladies thanks so much for your wishes for tomorrow you are bringing tears to my eyes (which is not hard these days lolol) ..... i will try and get some sleep although it might be hard coming .... I am knackered which is a help lol

DD - i think you are going to enjoy your xmas very much hun ... before you and many many other of the fine ladies in here hit 2008 with a bang and a BFP !!!

Hi All!
    Hope you are having a good week so far.
    Wannababy - so sorry to hear cycle hasn't worked out. Use the christmas break to take some time for yourself & I am sure 2008 wil be a winner!
    Shannon - Yay! Glad to hear you have triggered. All the best for EPU.
    MWL - Welcome! My only hint for you is to ensure your weeks are full (that way you lose track of time during TWW). Hope that this one works for you!
    Brissie Girls - had we organised anything for the weekend or is everyone too busy with the xmas rush?
    Take care everyone, will pop back in soon.

slyder Guest

Yup, good luck Mel

thanx melsta, dusty, dellydoo, peta and all u wonderful girls for the supporting words..
    Now since the cycle is cancelled, i m trying to make the most out of it as i really needed a break from the hectic schedule .. trying hard to stay positive and hope the wait is worth it..
    AF expected around 20th - 22nd Dec, and FET would be around 1st week of Jan !!
    Yes girls... 2008 is our year !!! yeahhhh..............

MWL - Welcome and best of luck for the TWW lots of support here for you
    WB
    Vickki - Bring on the new year and Jan 3 2008 year of BB babies!
    Melsta - GL for test all signs pointing to a BFP for you!
    Dusty - Call me if you ever need it!

This new job has me soo busy can we have a 2008 Brissie catch up

Hi to everyone I aplogise if I have missed you

TL - glad to hear the new job is keeping you busy, always good for taking your mind off things!

Wannababy & DD - yep, 2008 is definitely our year my friends - bring it on!

Dusty - yep, not mucking about! I fully intend to be PG by this time next year! 2008 is going to be your year too, I can feel it.

Shannon - I'm so ready to go it's not funny! How are you feeling tonight after trigger?? A bit icky?? Can't wait to hear when EPU is, and how many follies you have. Make sure to keep us all posted...

Melsta - I cannot wait to hear your news tomorrow!!! You have to pop on and let us know what is happening.

And hello to anyone else I've forgotten - I'm so tired!

Vicki
    x

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast