Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Dec 2007 #3

Yeah it is quiet in here ehh Bec!
    Well welcome Lee .. wishing you all the best with your FET!
    Thought I'd pop in and see how ever1 is faring, but its seems pretty quiet!
    Wishing you all a great new years eve!
    Mon

slyder Guest

Well it isn't quiet any more. We're all rocking out today

one last hurrah before 2007 ends!

Thanks everyone

We're going through Monash IVF at Clayton, Prof. Healy is our FS. We live in Pakenham, so it's not too far and we can occasionally get appointments with him at Berwick.

Slyder we had one stim and then one FET cycle, both with BFN, then the third one, a FET was positive. The first two I felt different, bloated, ill etc. The third I felt nothing at all and was sure it was a negative so when they said positive I sat down very fast Here's hoping it's a lovely BFP for you this time.

we're going through a monash regional clinic out at Sale - had to go to Clayton for the counselling appointment but everything else has been out here

slyder Guest

Thanks Lee. I just told DW (Dear Wife, if you're not up with the lingo), who is behind me slobbing about on the couch, how it worked for you on your second FET and it gave her a little glimmer of hope. I guess we've been feeling a bit flat and neither of us can imagine getting that BFP. But I always find it useful to hear of people in similar circumstances getting great results, so thankyou.

Briggsy's Girl, are you from Sale? Small world, I'm from there and still visit my parents there frequently

Slyder we started IVF in the January of 2006, first cycle. Had another transfer in the May and the third transfer was July 27th which turned out to be the lucky one. I'll keep everything crossed you have the same success.

nah, i'm kinda half way between you and sale! sale is easier for us than what clayton or richmond are though travel-wise...

I work in Warragul, hubby works in Morwell.

i live about 30k's out of Morwell - work in Traralgon - so Sale is much more convenient!

i'm surprised you live in Pakenham and migrate out each day - most people do it the other way!

Unfortunately it's not by choice that we live in Pakenham. We're looking at moving to Drouin but that's about as far as we can go, we have shared custody of DH's older children and they go to school in Cranbourne.

ahhh, ok, that makes sense!!

i'm so used to people commuting in to pakenham or further that it took me by surprise when you travelled out!

i prefer to live out here - although i'm sure the bypass has reduced the traffic in pakenham now - i just can't stand "busy"!

The bypass makes all the difference! it's so easy to actually get into town now.

waiting1 Guest

Hi All

I am joining in here at the suggestion of Slyder... thanks for your kind words..
    There are so many different threads I had trouble finding the last one I posted to..
    Anyway just got back from Seeing alien vs predator requiem with DH to take my mind of AF arrival today....
    not really my cup of tea....
    I am glad the mood shifts but the what ifs just keep running through my head. I have so much respect for you all being so calm and positive....
    anyway tomorrow is another day. Ill go in and get blood test - just to confirm what I know which will be great... and then start this roller coaster all over again.
    I thought making babies was meant to be fun.... ha... that person that coined that phrase certainly didn't use AC did they? Plus DH is too worried to have sex during 2ww which means there is 2 weeks every month at least there is nothing and then AF week - so its not doing a lot in terms of helping there.....I really will stop whinging now and get to bed.
    Thanks Again....

Hi W1

I just posted in the two week thread for you

Chat Soon Rach xx

Hello! For whatever reason, i don't tend to post in this thread - i usually post in tww when i'm at that stage of my cycle, then i go awol for a bit .... though all your names have become very familiar and each morning when i check BB it's lovely to catch up with everyone.... anyway, a new year is just around the corner, so lets hope for BFP's all round .... i'm not sure why i'm feeling so chirpy, as dreadful AF is on her way, after our 2nd round of clomid. I think i'm feeling ok ish, because i already have my next action plan forming in my mind - this makes me feel as if i still have some control i guess..... so it will be onto IUI, to crank things up a notch. Wishing all a wonderful New Years, and as a friend of mine who is ttc says " let's procreate in 2008 " !!

Hi waiting1, if you watch for a bit you'll find that we're not always so calm and positive. I suspect that just right now with so many on a break over the christmas new year period (who gave those damn clinics permission to close?!) things are a bit quieter and calmer here. Welcome, anyway. Glad to have you on board.

ThereseP, also welcome to you. I haven't made it to the TWW thread for a very long time, so I think this is the first time I've encountered you here.

And another welcome to LeeBS - so many new faces, and I'm sure I've missed a few!

I've been away for a few days, reminding myself just how unsupportive and insensitive my family really are, with the exception of my four and a half year old nephew who decided that I'd be the only one to get hugs the night he was over because I was in the middle of the arthritis flare from hell and felt like crap! I'm home now, and much happier. AF is over, I'm nearly half way through my OI drugs, and a week from now and I'll be calling the clinic to book in for the FET cycle. I actually feel pretty good about this one - it's more like our first FET when we conceived our much-loved Caterpillar, rather than the second FET where we miscarried straight away. It's a good feeling to go into a FET with!

Love and hugs to everyone... my philosophy on going into 2008 - it's got to be a better year, because simply nothing could suck as much as 2007 did!

BW

Cool feeling nervous!Going to get trigger.

Hi girls,
    God i feel really nervous. I'm on the way out to see my doctor. I think i'm having an internal ultrasound... bluck. God they are so yuck. then depending on that more gonal f or a trigger injection..... Is the trigger going to hurt. I just hate all this intervention,why can't my body just co operate and do this naturally.. Feeling nauseos(sp), just nerves i guess. I'll let you all know how i go. I hope everyone is having a great day, and not having yucky tests..lol. The things we do

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast