Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann,

Hi there sweet, good to see you back!

I'd wait until your Dr's appt tomorrow. It just might be too early for some HPTs to show up strongly. When I did mine over the few days after my +ve BT, some were dark, some faint, depending on the brand, so don't give up hope yet.

Hopefully your BT tomorrow will show that you won't need an FET after all!

love
    sushee

ann Guest

Hi Sushee, yeh good to be back,

Hope everything is going well for you, not long now for you.

I'm going nuts waiting, but thats the name of the game isn't it.

Haven't seen any posts from Keen, have you heard anything?, She was always there for us.

Ann

Keen's been having some time off BB too, ann. She still lurks occasionally but doesn't post much anymore.

As for me, still hanging in there. Only 8 weeks left (eek!)

I'm now in suspense about your Dr's visit. Lol! When will you get your results tomorrow? They won't send it away or anything will they?

love
    sushee

ann Guest

Well, I think I'll have to wait, I have the appointment at 11.00am, so hopefully tomorrow arvo I'll know one way or the other.

You see, I have moved back home, Northern NSW, so I don't have to wait for yonks like before.

My BB's have been a bit sore today, hope I'm not imagining it.

I still can't stop looking at the first HPT I did, it is still Positive.

Bloody things

Ann

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

:wave: Ann - welcome back - hope you can join us in PALTTC forum instead it lovely to come back with this news. Also, that you moved =D>
    Like your location - but not literally - 'feels like heaven on Earth' I imagine

ann Guest

Trying not to be excited, so not "officially" posting any news.

Has anyone else experienced dissapearing lines?

I woud have thought though with a faint second line the other day, I would have had a stronger line with the clear blue instead of a BFN.

Last Thursday arvo I got the 2 lines.

Hoping everyone else is having a better day O

Ann

Hi guys well it's an official still no AF so off progynova and pessaries then wait.. I will see dr next tues to see where to from here.

So Sorry Shez

Shez, I am so sorry

Shez, I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie :hugs:

Shez.. many :hugs: and for you and DH sweetie... love leis x

Shez I am so sorry take care of yourself and DH
    Ann good luck tomorrow
    Suzi Q how are those holiday plans going
    Blue how are you going
    Leis hope you are well
    Hello to all you lovely ladies on the TTC rollercoaster
    Even though I dont post much anymore I still check daily to see what you lovely ladies are up to and to make sure there is more graduates from this forum.
    As for me I am doing well, taking each day as it comes and dealing with what life throws at me a bit better than a couple of months ago.

Trish looking forward to meeting you on sunday at the christening it will be so nice to put a face to the name.

Hi Cass
    looking forward to meeting you too. Glad you are popping in -

starbright Guest

Shez, I'm so sorry gorgeous... I won't even ask how you feel as I was there last week. :hugs:

If you need to chat, I am here for you.

xxx

~Jane~ Guest

Shez - so sorry

Ann - the only time I have had faint line was when I was pg, I don't think it disappeared though. I do recall that I retested because it was faint and the other test came up negative. I know when they did my blood tests the levels were low and then I miscarried and didn't ask more about it.

Hope everyone else is well. I am still fairly emotional, I almost cried on the train this morning reading about a couple who had ICSI, there was a picture of them and their little twins and I was think "ooo I want some". I was sitting in with three men (all squished in) and I am sure they thought I was slightly mad.

DH and I are booking a motel for next weekend, we have decided BD'ing is more important when I O than offending Mum and Dad. I might just whisper in Mum's ear and I am sure she will understand, I feel a bit odd telling Mum we dont want to stay there because I am ovulating, worse still she will probably want us to stay in their bed.....the mind boggles 8-[

I hope everyone is going well.

Patient-Rose Guest

Shez, I am so sorry to hear your news, take care of yourself.

I have my beta tomorrow, my stomach is still really bloated but no sharp pain anymore but the AF-like cramping has increased and is giving me a bad feeling. This is my first ET so I don't know how I will react to a BFN as the whole thing is so different to a natural cycle and there seems to be so much more at stake. Time will tell, bring on tomorrow. ](*,)

Have a good day everyone, as good as possible in any case. :?

Thank you all so much. I don't know what I would do if I hadnt stumbled upon this website over a year ago. My friends try to understand but they just don't. DH doesn't seem to get it either. So again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Rose,

I don't know if you would get a 'progesterone belly' with pregnyl shots, though I don't see why not? Good luck tomorrow, my sweet.

Shez, hunny, you're a strong'un. BFNs are the worst part of this process, I know.

love
    sushee

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast