Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ January/ February 2006

Bambi Guest

Hello ladies.
    How are we all today?
    Me, Well i am due to Ovulate in the coming days, Although no CM about. But we have DTD the last two nights anyway just in case. But as i have mentioned in a post elsewhere, It hurts to do anything and i don't know why. weird.
    But yes me, Just still waiting for Ovulation time to come, Nothing interesting, Still plodding along and not trying to worry about anything.

My email is stuffing up, So i have to post this here for now.

Name - Bambi (Mandy)
    State - Qld
    My Previous Cycle Lengths - 40- 33- 34- 42- 31- 31- 34- 38- 34- 33 - 33
    Cycle Type - Natural
    Months of TTC - over 3 years and counting...
    Medications - Hubby on Zinc Tablets for Low Sperm Count.

janee Guest

Hi all..... Thanks Shan for your thoughts....alas I got the dreaded phone call yesterday afternoon that I wasn't pregnant, but I knew anyway....Got the horrid AF in the early hours of this morning, so feeling like sh****t. One more round of puregon and then back to talk to the doc about IVF.....I'm so mixed about it, sometimes I think yes let's do it, and other days I just don't know.....

I do hope everyone else is well. Sorry I'm so useless at personals, I will try harder next time.

Bambi Guest

Sorry to hear AF arrived Janee.
    Chin up, things will look better soon.
    I know how you feel honey, It is really hard to pick yourself back up every month. My heart aches for another baby, but i am so scared every month.

Janee.. keep your chin up.. and think seriously about the IVF. I remember when we were about to start IVF and I used to look at all my injectable drugs in the fridge and i would think "I can't believe I am doing this to have a child" But from those that have had success with IVF, unfortunatley I am not one of them, they will tell you it was all so worth while....

Sorry once again about the BFN, but stay strong my dear..

love and hugs

leis xx

janee Guest

Leis and Bambi...you guys are so sweet.....thank you for cheering me up... I'm actually doing OK considering...DH and I have our wedding anniversary coming up next weekend and we're going away for the night, so I'm actually looking forward to that and will be able to have a drink to celebrate as well now, so it's all good.... hope all are having a good day.
    Hugs
    Jane

~Jane~ Guest

Mrs Mac - I hope you get some answers about the bleeding, you poor thing

Janee - so sorry about AF, I hope that you enjoy your anniversary and take it nice and easy

Sararms - have you been around, I have been wondering how you went the other day with the HSG (hope that is correct), not too familiar with that procedure as I have only had the dye studies done via lap one time and am also having that done again this week

I have had a quiet weekend, I am just taking it easy before Friday and trying not to think about things too much

I hope that everyone is well and coping well in the heat

Take care

Janee, shame about the BFN,I hope you do enjoy your anniversary night out. I've learnt over time that that relationship has to be the strongest.

Shan, Oooooo that bleeding, hope it gets sorted out. Got no idea at all. That is crap!

Welcome to Bambi & Sam. Hope you pass through smoothly onto the pg forums.

Take care

starbright Guest

I haven't been here for a couple of months and what a beautiful beautiful suprise to see SKYE is preggers! \/

Skye, from the bottom of my heart..congratulations to you and DH!!

I am so very excited for you!

Kirsty..can you please update me !!

Name - Starbright
    State - NSW
    My Previous Cycle Length - 28 - 26 - 29 - 27 - 28 - 31 - 25
    Cycle Type - ICSI
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 39
    Medications - nil
    Important Dates - 1st of Feb

Round 2 for me on Wednesday!! The scientist will be calling me Tuesday night to tell me what time to be in on Wednesday. Because my eggs were frozen 3 days after ovulation, they have to time it right.

I am going to try not to get too excited as I have had more than enough let downs in the past few years!

There is a few of you that have been let down lately, and I just want to give you all massive cuddles and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Wish me luck ladies!!

Lots of love from the heart and soul coming your way~!!!!

sararms Guest

Hi ladies

HSG was pain free amazingly and all looks ok. Will find out on Tues when I see the consultant and to find out when to start IVF again!!

How did the lap go jane?

Bambi I did welcome you but for some reason the post did not come up so WELCOME and I hope everything works out for you soon

Congrats Skye that's amazing. Jealous though 8-[ xxxx

sararms Guest

Now I've got some privay I can post properly....

janee I'm sorry about the old AF! I know how awful it is when you realise it's coming and there's nothing you can do to stop it. As for IVF, when I first started I was really excited. I thought "YES!! Now I'm going to have a baby, at last" Unfortunately I have not had any luck as yet but I am hopeful that I will be one of the many women it works for. the only advise I can give you is to get ready for it now, in terms of diet and fitness etc. Apart from the good it does you, I always feel at least I'M doing something to help the IVF rather that relying on the drugs and an embryologist. Good luck with you decisions and the future.

Mrs Mac I don't understand your bleeding either, and getting it checked out is the best thing to do. My mom tells me that she had a lot of trouble conceiving me, and that she took Clomid. BUT... she says she couldn't even get going on it because she bled for 13 weeks solid. She had laparoscopies to find out why and everything In the end it stopped by itself and she got pregnant the following month with yours truly!!! She says it was her bodies way of getting rid of something or sorting itself out so try not to worry too much

suzy Guest

Congratulations on your bfp Skye - well done.

Definately a bfn for me

Thought for one moment that we had an early bfp as a line appeared three hours late on a HPT on day 12post EPU, but every test since has been negative.

Am gutted and heartbroken.

Suzy

Suzy - I am so sorry to hear that. We get so worked up each month thinking that this is the one, but then each month we get so let down that it hasn't worked. What are your plans now.....my thoughts are with you.

Sararms - thanks for your little story. I't's given me a little bit of hope. I've been thinking myself that my body could be just sorting itself out. It's been bleeding now for 35 days, but yesterday and today much lighter, so hopefully it will be gone soon and we can jump back on the band wagon. Fingers Crossed you can start IVF again soon and get your BFP.....

Starbright - Hello to you. I've only been here since November last year so we haven't met yet......HI......Good luck for Wednesday and fingers crossed you get your BFP.

Janee - So sad to hear of your BFN. Enjoy your wedding anniversary and I hope DH spoils you rotten. DH and I have ours coming up on Valentines Days. Wow 3 years....seems like he's always been in my life. Well to tell you the truth, he actually has as we went to school together but didn't start seeing each other until 2000. Weird how things turn out hey......

Mandy - Good luck with Oing. Hope you catch that eggie.......

Hope all the rest of you girls are having a good day. I'll drop by later on this arvo to let you know how i went at the clinic. Hopefully they have some answers for me regarding this bleeding.

Love and Hugs.
    Shan

Bambi Guest

Hello all you lovely ladies in here.
    Me, well I am suppose to be due to ovulate tomorrow, but i haven't had any CM at all this month. Except for a few days after AF, it was just pink CM. You might not know as yet, When i got AF, it was really heavy for two days, then nothing, then just spotting for another four days then pink CM for about 3 days. Weird, i know.
    But since i ovulated last month i have had these twinges and thought i was pg, but tested -ve. I still have them, And They got worse during AF and they are still happening to today. I just don't understand.
    I have been spooo tired lately and wanting to sleep all the time, but i can't cause of i have to stay up with my 3 1/2 year old.
    I have been reading and i understand that the cervix should sit up high when ovulating, but it is still down low. And i have felt around (sorry-TMI) and my cervix is actually sore to touch, that is why it has been hurting to DTD. Does anyone know what this could be?

Help. I am totally confused!!!

Sorry no personals today.

Hi Ladies,
    I hope you don't mind me joining your group.

I'm new to these forums and have been reading your posts and have chatted to Jane (j_girl).

Its really quiet something to hear about you all and to know that I'm not alone in this, as it so often does feel like that. I can see why so many of you have continued to post in this forum.

Huge congrats to the ladies that have recently had BFPs :smt038

Good luck to everyone else with your tests and procedures that are coming up.... :luck:

Congrats again to Sheree & Skyelar, hoping to c alot more BFP's so u can graduate from here very soon... baby dust to u all... :-)

~Jane~ Guest

OOO, I like my new username, no more j_girl for me

I must have a bit of a brag, since I have been posting on here I have taken on everyone's advice to get as fit and healthy as possible before IVF and I have lost 3kg's. Seeing I had 18 to lose I am rather proud of myself, I figure it will all help and certainly wont hurt the dreaded PCOS that's for sure.

Glad to hear that your HSG wasn't painful Sararms and hope the next appointment goes well

Bambi - have you been for a checkup lately? Might be worth going to see the doc and getting a referral to a good gyno if you dont already have one. I get lots of midcycle pain and it doesn't help with the baby dancing one bit. I also have had months without CM and they tested me and some months I dont ovulate, they are also the months where my cycle goes out of wack. I hope this helps, I dont want to sound all doom and gloom but it is certainly worth looking into.

I hope everyone is well,

Welcome to the forum Shan, I am sure you will feel at home, the ladies here all wonderful and supportive.

Bambi Guest

Thanks Jane.
    To be honest, I am scared of Dr, and i was terrified last year when i had my pap smear.
    I am trying to see if i can figure it out before i go. I think that is my biggest phobia. Silly i know, but its true.
    As far as i have always known, i have ovulated. Weird. It only hurts when i touch inside.

Thanks for your help.
    I am just so confused!

~Jane~ Guest

Bambi dont be afraid, might be better to find out than to be in pain? Perhaps DH could go with you and be your support

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast