Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

mitf sorry to hear you got a BFN

jodz glad all is still looking good.

Nikki best of luck in this TWW. Hope you get a great result at the end of it!

infinity go with your instincts and take a break. It might just be exactly what you and your DH need.

Have been having some light cramps today and have had some brown spotting on and off. Trying to stay really positive and wishing the weekend away (as ridiculous as that sounds) in hope that Monday arrives quickly and doesnt give AF a chance to sneak in.

Paula - thanks for your support. I hope this weekend goes fast for you. Hoping Monday brings you what you wish for. I'll be thinking of you over the weekend and keeping everything crossed.

Well it's a BFN for me. I have known without a doubt a week into all of my FET two week waits that my embies weren't going to stay and this one was no exception. Wish I wasn't so intuitive sometimes as it ruins any hope for me. I am absolutely shattered, and just so exhausted. I have decided to take a break from TTC.

I am hoping for BFP's for all you lovely girls left in the TWW.

Jay-Belle - i cant really answer your question regarding Crinone... i've only been on it for a few days now but for the past 2 days i have been so moody..... not sure if thats related or not.... Hope those cramps are a good sign for you

Infinity - im so very sorry for the BFN ... i really hope your break does wonders for you

Jodz - i hope your US went fantastic today....

Paula - Oh i hope this weekend goes super fast for you... and am the spotting just stays at that

A big to everyone i have missed

AFM - not much is really going on for me..... You call O day as EPU right??? If thats correct im only 3DPO... and im over this TWW already.... i use to hate TTW's when i was TTC naturally but this is horrible.... im trying not to think abt it to much but thats pretty impossible

Anyway enough of that...... i hope everyone is well

To all

xox

Default carrie Papadopoli

infinity, really sorry to hear your news sweetie. it sounds like a break will be a good thing at the moment. enjoy it and let your body recover from everything its been through.

good luck to everyone else there in the TWW waiting room...

AFM, cramps woke me up again last night but okay today. i was thinking last night that i don't mind going through anything, really, if it all leads to something positive... but of course there's no way of knowing. some days i feel like there's still an embie in there, and other days i feel like there's nothing going on and its just like all my other unsuccessful TWWs (but this time with IVF). its a bummer that crinone gives you so many symptoms that you're completely confused as to what's happening with your body.10 days til BT and counting...

BTW, have been trying acupuncture after being told by a counsellor that it increases your chances. not sure if its working but it does make me feel REALLY relaxed.

Meo Guest

Hi Everyone, hope you're all taking it easy. Sorry to hear of that some of us are out of the waiting game and feeling a bit blue. I think it's best to listen to your body at these times and take care of the emotional pain as well as the physical that IVF can put you through.

Jay-belle, interesting you mention sore joints from the Crinone; I was thinking I haven't had any symptoms yet, but have had sore knees today. Maybe this is related? I had some "pulling" sensations today, not cramps but just letting me know that things are happening in there maybe? I'm 4dpt today, so probably really a bit early for those kinds of symptoms, although this is about the time that mini Meo would be burrowing in if it's going to happen, so who knows?

Other than that, my heartburn is HORRENDOUS! I thought that was only supposed begin when you're actually UTD?! But I agree about the acupuncture, it's been really helpful for my calming frame of mind, getting rid of some of the mild OHSS symptoms I had and I've read that it can help embryos stick too FWIW.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to help keep the good run going as I found out today it's a BFN for me. I am pretty shattered as I had different types of feelings this time round, and the fact that the picture of our frozen bub was also very different to past transfers I was sure it was sign of good things to come.

Not sure if you are all going to think I am a looney, but I also felt confident 'it' was going to happen for us this time as a couple of months ago, my beautiful cat, whom I'd had for 10 years (& was my baby) got hit by a car and passed away. I was sure that if 'they' were going to take away my Wilson, then 'they' must have something else planned for me, ie giving me a child to care for instead. This was obviously not the case, and now I have neither of them!!!!

Anyway, that's enough of my whinging... I'm going to go do what I do best when down in the dumps... eat yummy food!

Best of luck to those of you who are just starting your TWW, I hope I haven't effected your positivity... I just needed to vent. I will be back again next month giving it another go!!

Jodz, I really really hope all went well for you today.

Anyway, again good luck to you all and I'll keep popping in to check out how everyone is travelling.

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to pop in and wish all you lovely girls in the TWW bucket loads of luck and the stickiest vibes possible

For those with a BFN, I am so truly sorry and pray that you have your success story real soon

For all of you with the BFP congrats, well done girls!!

I will probably join you in here at the end of June as I will have my first FET. I just wanted to give you all some hope, as when I did my first fresh transfer in May 08, I wasn't expecting a positive results as the psychologist told me, be realistic, it takes an average of 3 cycles to get a BFP. Well, I did get my BFP in early June, but lost my little boy at 20 weeks as I had an angry fibroid which just grew in massive proportions with the IVF drugs and sent me into early labour.

BUT, it can happen first time girls, I had no sore BB, no implantation bleeding, no symptoms whatsoever. So hold on tight, and as hard as it is to do, keep that positive frame of mind, as miracles do happen and I so pray that they do for all of you TTC soon.

Beata xxx

Default Back on the TWW trail

Hi Ladies,

Well I'm alittle late into my TWW already one week down, testing is on the 25th. My body has been flying forth with lots of symptoms and I've had my hope up but I've never had a FET and not got pregnant so I'm not sure what it feels like if there's nothing there.
    So far Sore boobs around day 4, Dizzy tired and forgetful well lets be truthfull that was prior to my transfer but worse since and nausia since last wednesday, mainly when I wake up and after some foods,

I'm so hopefull, I've had a couple of twinges in my tummy and I'm not sure if it's AF coming or good twinges.

Much more nervous after MC last time. I really hope I'm BFP but I don't want to go through a MC again.

So confusing.

DP is really supporting and being very patient,

My friend is due on the 28th from her 8 IVF cycle which is so nice for her but good to see miricles happen.

to us all.

Hi Ladies,

Thank you to all for your kind thoughts and words. I am doing ok and hoping that we will achieve success next time. DH took me out to a lovely dinner last night so we could spend some time together and talk things over.

Infinity so sorry to hear about you had a BFN as well. This can be such a heart breaking experience with so many ups and downs. I hope you are managing a relaxing weekend and catching up on some sleep. Good luck with your TTC break. My thoughts are with you while you recuperate and get back to where you feel you need to be x

Jozza really sorry to hear about your BFN as well. Hope you are doing ok and all the best for your next steps. x

Paula good luck with your BT on Monday. I hope luck is on your side and your dreams finally comes true.

Jodz glad to hear things are still coming along well. I hope your ultrasound went well and wish you all the best over the next few months

Best of luck to those of you who are just starting your TWW. to everyone on the finally countdown. I hope the days go quickly and your BTs bring the answer to your prayers.

Hello ladies

Just letting you all know that im out. AF arrived yesterday with lots of nasty cramps. Had my big cry yesterday but now just looking forward to my FET. I too felt like this cycle was it. Had lots of different "feelings/symptoms" that seemed to be pointing in the right direction which goes to show they dont really mean much.

Really wish all the best to the remaining ladies in here as i love to see LTTTC ladies move onto the pregnancy threads. It gives me hope that it really does happen, so keep those BFP coming!!

Paula Had the same happening to me a few weeks back and know it's so hard. Please take some time and take care of yourself.

Sara

mitf, Jozza, Infinity, Paula, - I am really sorry to hear of your BFNs ... It is really hard and I hope that success isn't far away for all of you

good luck to those in the 2WW hang in there

Oh Paula, I am so truly sorry for you
    Hang in there as much as you can, TTC is so trying mentally and physically
    Thinking of you

Smithy, Today is the day.....best of luck for your BT.

To everyone else sending you a bunch of

Thanks all for your support. BFN is confirmed so having this cycle off then jumping into the FET.

Best of luck to the remaining ladies in this thread.

Paula I'm so sorry hun - sending you big hugs.

Janie xxx

I'm so sorry Paula for your BFN.. Take care of yourself and hopefully before you know it you'll be having your next FET...

sorry to hear about your BFN Paula for FET.

Paula... im so sorry about your BFN ........ best of luck for your FET

to everyone..... i hope everyone is going well

MY TWW is going so slow...... it doesnt help because i feel that this IVF didnt work

xox

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast