Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread Jan/Feb 2008

RH76 Guest

Hi all,

Well, another BFN. I don't need to tell you how I am feeling. It's not fair. Not again. DH is trying to be supportive but he's not being great. He just thinks it's a numbers game and eventually it will work. but when you need a good cry and you just want to let it out, you need to have the time to grieve and get it out of you so you don't get all rotten inside IYKWIM.

Unfortunately we're going out for dinner tonight. I so don't feel like it. All I want to do is curl up and block out the world. Because it is crap. and so unfair. And how come the most crap parents have children, and I can't even have one??? That's all I want.

I'm sorry for going on, but I am totally devastated. I even had a dream a couple of nights ago that I'd had twins, a boy and a girl. But obviously wishful thinking. I thought it was a sign of a bfp for this cycle. what the hell is wrong with my body that it can't do even the most basic thing.

For everyone still in the TWW, to you all, I'm really hoping for someone in here to get a bfp!

RH76

so sorry that you got a bfn - there is no fairness in this but when the bfp does happen you will be the best mum in the world.

if you dont feel like going out, dont go plead gastro, or the need to get ready for tomorrow - anything to be able to stay at home and just do what you need to do - including kicking dh if need be.

hang in there. thinking for next cycle.
    FG

waiting1 Guest

Talking

RH 76 noooooooooooooooo!!! I am sooo sorry. Stupid BFN s argghhhhh i am pretty sure ill be in the same boat next week ! they really annoy me !
    my DH thinks its a numbers game too - thanks for that - you try dealing with the 2ww and the agonising over it. That is just crap and all my hugs to you ! It will happen !
    I think going out will be good. I did that last BFN - wasnt due for BT but had dinner booked and AF arrived and it was good to actually take my mind off it - plus I drank a whole bottle of wine and slept better. You will be ok.

Framgirl - have fun in melb !

Baby dreams where are you? I hope its a BFP for you ! come on - get the ball rolling with some positives !!!!

Hope the rest of you are coping ok !

Me I am 10 dpo today ! its nearly d day. Not positive in any way shape or form. Did my last poas this morning - the last one in the house and the last I am doing - BFN of course stupid things they are !

Seriously this cycle I think DH is right and I should just pee on the $20 note instead - its the same result ! NOTHING !

This is the part I hate because if its BFN - then there is a whole waiting thing again until they can do another. IM so sick of this.
    RH 76's BFN has really ****ed me off today !
    Im going for a couple of drinks tonight. If Im pregnant then I didn't know I was and if IM not then it wont matter.
    Tap later x

RH76 - I am so sorry about the BFN hon Hope you managed to get out of going out tonight, nobody would hold it against you for not going, I'm sure. Look after yourself (((HUGS)))

I'm doing okay, tired, grumpy and my back is killing, but pretty normal otherwise. Clinic called me today to make sure I hadn't lost the plot. I am currently 10DPOPU, and blood test is in 6 days time, am hanging out to just know already!
    Apparently it takes 14 days for the trigger injection (10,000iu) to get out of your system, so no use POAS until Sunday, actually Im not sure if I even have any HPT left!

waiting1 Guest

Hi all

Well its done did a bit of drinking with my good friend mark. He didn't understand at all - it was perfect. Sometimes its great to have a drink with someone who doesnt understand or care. Bless him.
    babydreams I hope your silence is great news... let us know when you can.
    Im off to watch a movie and go to bed. Dont feel pg at all.
    mark was lovely said if you are not pregnant lets have a big night and if you are lets have a civilised celebration. He is lovely. very good company in DH's absence...
    hope you all ok. I feel drunk so quickly these days. I am sure you all think I am so bad for drinking so much this week - just need to for my sanity.......I promise ill stop if by some miracle chance im pregnant x

RH76 Guest

Hi all,

In the middle of packing, but couldn't resist checking in here.

Babydreams - I hope you're OK and are out celebrating.

I did go out last night, as it turned out we had a really good time. we were with friends who we hadn't told about this cycle, but last night I told them that we had another bfn. They were so lovely and supportive and made me promise that I'd tell them next time so they can support us through it. I also had a few glasses of lovely NZ sauv. blanc. - the consolation prize.

Waiting1 - if the wine keeps you sane, then don't feel bad about it! Like you said, heaps of women have no idea they are pg and drink, until they find out of course. One of my oldest friends didn't know she was pg, she'd been trying for 7 months - which laughingly at the time sounded like a long time! Anyway, off her and her DH go on holiday, drink themselves silly for 2 weeks on ****tails and spirits (they went to spain where the measures are apparently huge), found out she was pg a few weeks after she got back. What could she do about it? She'd already been on a 2 week, night after night, drinking binge. her gp said not to worry. now she has a beautiful daughter who was not affected in the slightest by her mother's holiday drinks! so there you go! It's OK.

This will probably be my last post for today as I have heaps to do, I'm also transferring back to the main thread as my TWW is over.

Wishing you all BFPs galore! and thank you for all of the support

RH76

waiting1 Guest

Unhappy

HI all
    How is everyone feeling?
    I really feel like AF cramps are on their way. No other symptoms. Im 12dpo tomorrow. Looks like its all over for me. I suspect AF will join me in the next couple of days...... oh well - February..... I guess. I know people think you should be positive until it comes but I pretty much know my body and this bloating and cramping is not my cells attaching like crazy things. I just know it. I never expected it would take 4 tries ! Feb would be my third FET fourth go in four months.... why is this so hard ! Im sick of it now !
    Sorry to rant. Just upset.

Waiting again

waiting1 Guest

babydreams... let us know. So hope you have great news and haven't had time to remember us !!!

Stupid me did a POAS today - BFN. I know BT isn't until next Thursday, but I've been getting full on cramps today, am just praying that I am wrong

My normal luteal phase is 12 days, and I will be 12 DPOPU tomorrow... totally freaking out.

waiting1 Guest

Default BecD

Me too BecD !

I am 12 dpo tomorrow well today - and I also test on thursday. I poas day 10 and got a BFN. That was the last poas for me though - the next sign Ill have is a missed AF or the blood test thurs and I have never made it to BT yet... I really feel like these cramps are AF ones. No sore bbs at all - nothing. I am totally feeling your pain ! I didnt realise we tested on the same day !!!! At least you know your normal luteal phase - I have no idea and because last FET it implanted but didn't make it I was a couple of days late for AF.... so its either Monday I am due for AF or Tues that is what i think anyway.... I guess Ill know one way or another next week. I am thinking of you. I am like freaking out - I am sure by 11dpo the stick would show something but you know many many women get later readings. I have never been pg but I just feel like if it had implanted that I would feel something.....
    Just up watching patriot - the tribute to heath ledger - poor heath....
    night and good luck. Hope AF stays away tomorrow !!!

waiting1 Guest

Default Im out again

Hi all thanks so much for the support - but clearly I do know my body as well as I think I do.... AF arrived perfectly on time 10 days post transfer - which means this little embie didn't implant at all - so im out. Ill be back in feb 2ww for my Feb FET. Best of luck to the rest of you !!!!

Awww hon, I am so sorry Please take care of yourself xxx

hi girls!!!! im in TWW for the 6th time and its doing my head in. i have been getting pain in my right side alot, had my transfer on tues 22nd and by thurs i was getting the pain and bad back pain, never had this, this early, has anyone else had these symptoms this early ?

cg66 Guest

Hi girls,

Yes it's very disheartening, every month we go through the same symptons. I know that it will happen for us all. It just takes time. I know some of you don't want to hear it, but it's true.

I have another 4 days to go before AF arrives (hope she doesn't), at the moment I am so bloated and I am eating like a horse, I can't stop. I am so tired. Not in the mood to diet or go to the gym. Have this ****s on badly hey (PMT).

Watched a movie the other day and it was about this Horse called Lucky, he was a foal and his mother passes away and he ranaway from home, he got lost and that was it, I started to cry and couldn't stop. I have been very emotional this month anything triggers me to cry,

Well if AF comes, there is always next month.

Hi ladies,

Sorry to have been absent, went to visit the inlaws in the country on Friday night and haven't had a chance to check in.. Yes I have been wanting to tell you all but they didn't have email. I hope you'll understand that we had to go and tell them in person that we got a BTP.. I feel a tad apprehensive being so excited when others have recieved bad news... Now for the first trimester, as we've had 2 miscarriages in the past..My DH is over the moon...

RH76, I am so sorry to hear of your BTN, sending you a huge hug. I know there is nothing I can say to make it feel better hang in there.... cos it can happen....my husband also said the numbers game thing...:hugs: take care of yourself and hope your dad is doing OK....

Good luck for everyone else on this TWW.

cg66 Guest

Hey Babydreams,

Thanks fantastic news. I wish you and your DH all the best.

Cheers
    Connie

Congratulations BD, that's wonderful news. I will keep everything crossed for you through your 1st trimester and the rest of your pregnancy xxx

No AF for me, although cramping is at an all time high. I've been preparing myself mentally for the possibility of a BFN but the next four days are going to be hell i think.

Thanks for that.

I've just been watching the tennis and gee those guys can play.

BecD. I too was getting cramps everyday, sometimes quite painful, so hopefully it is just the meds and all will be good in 4 days with a BTP...

Cg66.. Hi Connie I think that we must be about the same age. I hope that you also get great news in a few days..

to everyone....

BD...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast