OK here's my gripe for today... after holding off TTC to wait for surgery, which was supposed to be a 1-2mth wait as a priority 7. Dr operates fortnightly: 1major + 3minor surgeries. I've been pushed to 3.5mths wait.

Hosp said I would've been on list for 20/6 (as was only 1 in front of me), however 4 new priority 2 patients booked in & says maybe end July, unless more get in front of me again.

AAAHHH, I'm not important/urgent enough & I'm expected to hold off TTC in meantime, what a JOKE. Possibly having something eating away at my reproductive organs isn't important/urgent enough to warrant a higher priority with a Gyno.

I've been getting pain/discomfort almost daily, since my appointment with him, so might fax him with this info & see if I can get pushed up to a priority 2.

Sick of this waiting already, as if TTC isn't enough. Sorry, know most of you have had to wait longer, but I'm just so disappointed/upset/peed off now.