Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #13

mummy25......to answer your question about falling preg while your tubes are tied....yes it can happen, but it is not common for a preg to continue as normally it ends in either an ectopic more times than not, and if it does end up in the right spot, it normally won't go past a few weeks.....i have had 3 pregs while i have had my TL, but they have never gone past 8 weeks and have always ended up in m/c Cheers kiya

Mummy25- Click on Gallary up the top. once your in there click on my photos and then go to upload photo and it should be fine.
    Or even try clicking on photo gallary that comes up on the top of everyone of the posts you do then go upload

kiya i don't know i think so i'm going to see the doctor and ask him for a blood test finger's crossed this is my month

Goodluck Mrsjac

hey em, wow 30 weeks. i have been very busy movin into my mums to help her. it is very squashy... six children in one room, and i sleep on a pull out couch.... i am so excited for em. my friend had her baby girl 6 weeks ago and i got to see her today. we so forget how small they really are.. i was so embrassed... i felt so uncomfortable holding her, like i had forgotten how... off to uni next week.... so stressed already.........i have to wait unitl first, then hopefully get af and then go for the hsg to see whats happin
    mrs jac, good to hear from you hope you are pregnant..
    mummy25, hi and welcome to you... I heard about a dr at the mater public but you might have to wait some time to see him... Dr Yazdani was his name. Hope you find someone that doesn't cost you as much as it cost me. It also depends on the condition of you tubes... I paid 10k.. yes 10k... anyway hopefully you will find someone.
    kiya, not long now..........

Hey Luv.... Moving in with your mum is gunna be tight. Howcome your moving in there? Whatdoes your DH think about that?
    Hope you get to do your HSG real soon. You seem very busy and tied up. Things are gunna get busy with going back to Uni

I posted a new belly pic. God im so done

HI luvchildren Thankyou for the welcome, wow 6 kids in one room I would go Insane LOL.
    my children had to sleep in our family room before we moved here as their rooms were packed and that was hell (pure hell) they would not go to sleep, and argued and argued...
    and 10k for reversal omg thats huge.
    can get it done for $7600 up here but still too much, I want to give IVF a go but my partner is still hesitant so I'll need a few more weeks to winge and wine to get my way LOL.... , (kids were naughty today, craig said and you want more of them ????
    so we had a bad day, lunch order day they always come home HYPO, gosh knows what they buy prob lollies and red drink)
    mumof5 wow your belly is progressing well, I was not even your size when my bubs were born, I had a basket ball and gained only 5 kg each with the last 4
    mind you they were 7'9, 6'10, 7'4, 6'13 (I think) and 5'4 in order of their ages, some say they get bigger, mine got smaller.....
    Had a look in my gallery, found photos but dont seem to have an upload button, I give up lol......
    I have Just put 4 of my children up for child modelling, and Just submitted pictures via the net, I was reading a mag today and in it was a few storys about child modelling, and how much they earn, OMg.... mine have blond hair and big blue eyes so I thought what the heck I'll give it a go, fingers crossed, I didint put my 6 year old up though as he has speech and hearing and they think maybe slight autism so I thought best to keep him out of that for now.
    Anyone on here had their kids with an agency? if yes do Tell...

Yeah i feel like a hippo but i havent put any weight on as yet! Mine were 8p 11oz, 7p 9oz, 8p 4oz, 7p 9oz, 7p 14oz.
    So mine were all up and down but my first has always been my biggest

Hey nice belly there, small in comparison to what I was with mine, especialy the second !! 8p 13oz and 10p 11oz... the hospital didnt have baby clothes to fit him !!
    Mummy if you are interested in looking into a reversal I had mine done at the Royal Womens in Melb at no cost. There are no guarantees and its a pretty big op but like you funds were a problem and DH didnt want to do IVF. I`ve had one pg 14 months after op but sadly I m/c at 9 weeks. Also with reversal there is higher risk of ectopic pg.. You just have to weigh up the pros and cons and consider your position, what ever you chose will be the right one for you..
    mrsjac for you, its been too long between pg in here !!
    Hi to everyone else, hope your all doing ok

hey Em, That is a cute belly. With all of mine i got bigger each time. the first i was preg in my back so i had a little bump and he was 2.5 wks late and i only looked 6mths preg at tops. By the time i had maddison, i looked like i was having twins and my back felt like it was going to break. they weighed 7'16, 5'2 (prem), 7'10 & 7'10 all in that order. both girls were both born at 38wks, but different lengths, but same weight. so this next one i will need to walk around with a makeshift belly trolley.....LOL so if you see on the news this beached whale rolling around, it will be me...LOL cheers kiya

Angry

HI onemore melbourne is too far me me LoL but I'll keep it in mind should I need it after all flights are fairly cheap these days...
    I was going to go back to the hospital I had it done at (maitland ) and see if they will reverse it for me.
    Ill explain my prob's with it and tell them that I was unstable at time of having them done.
    (had during c/s, but mind you had a few rough months prior to the birth, my fundal height stopped growing at 30 weeks, and my belly stopped growing full stop.
    they kept telling me that bub was ok and that she was supposed to be 6 ' 7, finally threw tears and screaming they decided to take her by c/s at 37 weeks and guess what she was not 6 '7 but only 5'4 (my daughter was starving and the hosp were fine with that...... I was not happy, a mum knows when something is wrong and it was my 5 th preg so I knew this was not right (the F/h not growing).
    so I in haste said no more I was an emotional wreck and the hospital caused it by not listening to me. (they even said after that her blood flow was too fast between her and placenta, but kept it from me as they felt she was doing ok)
    So that is why I had a T/L....
    At the time all I could think was I'm done with pregnancy's, and doctors who dont know how to do their JOB.....

I think if I had not had her at 37 weeks she at full term could have been stillborn....
    she came out starving, and went to ICU very low blood sugar levels....
    Thankfully she didnt stay there long.
    I thought she was soooo tiny, and I was in sooooo much pain....

mummy25, i tried to route with the hospital i had mine done at, but unfortunately if you had the procedure done in a public hospital they will not reverse it. Apparently it is a government thing not a hospital thing saying no. This is why the reversal is done in a private hospital and costs so much. i fought the same argument you want to fight, saying it was done in a public hospital and no cost to me, but it is going to cost me thousands to reverse it because you won't do it. I was also told why they don't do it in public hospitals anymore, because it is specialized microsurgery, and the equipment for it is quite expensive, hence once again why it is a private dr/hospital thing and costs a lot. If getting the money is big factor, then maybe IVF is the way to go. You really do have to weigh up the pro's & cons as it is going to be the biggest decision you will have to make and a costly one. It also helps to have your partner/husband totally on your side, because he has to take part in the whole process. I know for me at first, he wasn't to sure about it all, until we sat down together and we laid down all the pro's & cons and especially after not being able to have a reversal, he was the one who said that it was not over, and that we will do IVF, so you both have to be 100% wanting it. Cheers kiya

HI kira, wow I think I would be wasting my time after hearing about your attempt to get them to do it in a public hospital.
    I think I will stick to the Ivf.
    I am going to ring them today and ask some questions and see when they will let me come in.
    They might have to put me on the pill as my cycle is all over the place, but I'm hoping it wont be too long for my first attempt.
    I am scared of those needles though, saw a pic on here of someone's belly bruised from them.
    Am I just worried or will it hurt like Hell.
    I figure if I can go through births and c/s, I can do Ivf and it should not be as bad....

mummy25....the needles won't hurt trust me.... in my last preg with my daughter, i had both a grade 4 placenta preavia, as well as a DVT at the same time. The foudn i had the palcenta preavia at at 17 weeks and DVT at 19 weeks so i spent pretty much the rest of my preg in hospital. I had to inject myself in my belly 2 tiems a day. I thought i wouldn't be able to do it, but trust me it was a breeze. the only time i started to get dh doing it was near the end of my preg and i had to inject in my butt, because my belly became like leather and i couldn't grab any of the excess skin. cheers kiya

Ahh Mummy25... they dont hurt only the trigger shot does which is given 36hrs before egg pick up. But yes you do get some bruising like i did but it dont hurt. And anyway what are you worried about a little needle for!!!??? You have given birth to two babies and had 3 c/s come on girl you need a can of harden up . Would one of you girls PLEASSSSSE just jump in feet first and do it. No pressure now hehehe

Kiya you can go first and tell me Just how much that trigger shot Hurt's......

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast