Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #14

Em, I know whereabout you are. You are only about a 8 min drive from my place. We should get together one day as we live so close but have never met. If you need any help just let me know.

Luvchildren, Spain that sounds lovely. Send some pic as I will never get there as I do not like flying.

Hey luv..how exciting have a great trip and a safe return. I would be $hitting myself going on a plane for that long.

Crazymum...yeah that would be awesome.

Im so over easter weekend, i did a big seafood spread for Robs hole family on friday night,was rushed off my feet.Now ive been cooking all day today and making easter egg baskets for my sons 9th birthday tomorrow. Then tomorrow i will get to run around after 40 people yah for me.
    Maccies next year and when i see that easter bunny im gunna tie his ear together. My legs and feet are so so sore and they ache.
    Im just so uncumfy right now

Hi everyone sorry I have not been on here have been busy with easter.
    mumof5 wow you are certainly busy I dont know How you do it !!!....
    We had a easter Hunt to go to yesterday and when I finally got home and settled the kids to bed my daughter (aged 3) started vomiting....
    and she vomited and vomited, what a mess I tell you the easter bunny wanted to skip my house......
    (ewww I hate vomit)....
    fingers crossed the others dont get it as I went through this not too long ago....

crazymum2 - I was going to have reversal In newcastle, he keeps you in hospital for 3 days after and they say he is very good but expensive too...

We are still going to see about having the Ivf as I think it wil give me a better chance at falling pregnant, i dont want to wait 2 years to find out a reversal didnt work....
    I have talked him out of the belgium move as Australia is my home but i said I would holliday there anyday, he is ok with this, here In Aus we have good help when you raise a family (centrelink wise) and we would not get that help there, the family assistance really helps when you are raising young children...
    KiYA-- I hope your tests come back all clear and you can start Ivf soon, I am rather worried when I have to have a pap test as I have not had one for like 4 years - (not good).....

anyway take care everyone and i will chat soon, (going to finish washing and disinfecting things) hope everyone had a safe and vomit free easter........

hi ladies well my easter ended in a car accident!! not our fault driving along and this car come from the side of the road and the car fish tailed and as we were coming up she come toward us and hit the passenger side my side and my dh went of the road into an embankment and omg we are so lucky that the car didn't roll or go on the otherside of the freeway my dh had to hold the steering wheel so that it didn't roll. now our car is a right off!!!! i'm still a bit shaken up none of the kids were hurt thankgod so have to hold off trying for a baby again until we get all this sorted. so talk again soon .

Mrsjac..Oh my god im glad everyone is ok how scarey for you you poor thing. Are you insured??? Or the other driver?

hi em no we were not but the other driver was so we are getting a hire car since i have nothing to drive now and also we are going to get another car. dh was going to go and give her a smakin but a guy that stopped to help us stopped him thankgod because he didn't care a lady caused an accident and i don't blame him . i pointed the finger saying you are going to pay for this and the other thing was we got no apologies how rude is that! so dh is going to ring her insurance company tomorrow and sort some stuff out. anyway gotta go and rest talk again soon

How scary it must have been for you Mrs Jac. I am glad that no one was hurt.

wow dea, that must have been awful for you all. i'm thankful we have full comprehensive insurance for that reason. we have a subaru liberty and for insurance it is in the same class as bmw's and such. last year i had 2 german backpackers at work reverse into my car, they wanted to pay straight up for the damage (a small dent), and i turned around and said " girls do you have insurance and they said NO, and i said well i do, and if you were to pay me for the repairs it is going to cost you $2,500". both girls started to cry. poor things. i still have the dent and didn't claim, so all was good.....cheers kiya

mrsjac --- and I thought I had a bad easter, hope you are all ok, very happy to hear your family were not hurt. Dont forget if anything in car also damaged (carseats/prams) etc: claim these too.
    I once had my twin pram replaced as it was broken when a van ran up my rear....
    They even replaced it with a top of the range one...

Same here Mummy25, i had the car seat and pram replaced as there was glass like shaving thru them. All i had to do was get a quote from a baby shop for the cost of replacement ones and they sent me a cheque.
    MrsJac i hope you got the witnesses details. Did the cops get called cause if its over $2,500 the cops are ment to be called. How terrible for all of you

yeah I had to get quotes too, then they too sent me a cheque.
    when I as 19 I ran into a knights football player's car (up his backside) it was not my fault but as I was the last one to hit him I copped the blame.
    the bill for my car and his was over $10,000 which at 19 I did not have so I was forced to go bankrupt.
    since then I have always had full cover, I hate paying it every month but know what happins if i dont and I have an accident.
    If they can drive off the road the police can not do anything but document the accident, if they cant drive off the road they could be charged with neg driving.

hi everyone doing ok well sort off!! i had a big cry yesterday because i kept picturing the accident and yeah umm the cops were called and they did get a heap of witnesses but only called on two of them i think that's what dh said. anyway to make matters worse the owner's husband mother in law was not supposed to be driving that car only the husband and wife i don't know what you call that! and also her husabnd was told three different story's but my dh gave the excact story and he was like oh my god. but he said that he will get the ball rolling for us today and that he will look after us. with getting quotes all i had was my digital camera which works fine and my suunies fell of my head and now they are crooked but they were like twenty bucks i think!! anyway gotta go and try and do something ok girls talk later

mrsjac, glad you guys are ok. My inlaws had an accident a few months ago and MIL is still very tense in the car, does`nt like driving any where and freaks when she meets a truck... thats what crashed into them.
    Em - how you feeling ? bet time is going sooo slow for you..
    The witch arrived overnight... feeling a lot better about it this month, think I`m just going to try and chart for a few months and not TTC, take a bit of stress out of the situation.. Might go see the Dr about getting af back to 4 weeks apart instead of 5 or 6 weeks (whichever she decides at the time) and maybe talk to her about clomid too...
    Hi to everyone else,
    take care, talk soon.

Gees i've had the worst 2 days so far. AF arrived in a big ugly way. I am constantly in the bathroom and the pain is unreal, let alone the bloated look in my belly. I feel so drained and tired already and just want to curl up in bed. cheers kiya

Onemore you guessed it,im so OVER it truely iam
    Kiya i was like that just before i fell pregnant with Seth.
    I would go to the toilet and before i could even sit down i would have dripped blood on the floor Grr! Come on hurry up and get pregnant and then we all dont have to worry about the witch for a while anyway.
    Mrsjac... Hope your feeling better now

hello girls remember me

im sorry I havent been around much...have had alot on my plate. mateauz has gotten so much better thankfully. He defently has cerapal palsy but to what extent we are yet to find out. I am very glad taht I asked the doctors to take my tubes out this time round. I defently dont want any more children but Ihave never regretted having my reversal...I would never have had Vyolett or Mateauz with out it.

Hope everyone is well and excuse me for my lack of personals and not being in here..will make an effort to come in again.

Fill me in on your going's on...EXCITE ME!!! pmsl Ive been sewing to keep my mind active..ah im just a gluton for punishment

Hi Maz,

Good to see you. I'm glad to hear your little man is doing better. Things can only get better from here on. :-)

Take care and don;t take to long between visits from us. Cheers kiya

Hey Maz good to here from you again chickie. Ive been stalking you tho just checking to see if all is well and i love that new pic of Mateauz.
    Hey where did Storm get too? Shes gone walk about too!
    Take care and come chat more often ok!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast