Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #14

kiya, i hope you tests come back clear.... i know that sometimes it can be helpful to have two and three of these pap smears cause the cells down there change everyday.
    em, i spoke to the doctor after the hsg, and he was really nice. i am a bit worried about taking the clomid as i really don't want to go through another ectopic. I will take the blackmores, concieve one and see how it goes. i am not that much in a rush anymore and have lots of things to deal with. hope the spinal block will be ok for you... as we all eagerly.... await your litlle princesses arrival. my little princess turned the big 4 today.... we had cake.. and she loved it. wouldn't it be great to have that kind of joy when its your bday again?
    mrs jac, thats great you can start again, hope the angus stuff works for you... just try to find out what it does... if there's anything i have learnt at uni it's that we really don't know side effects until they happen.
    crazy, glad your hubby is back on board. time gets away on us real quick. and we only get older hey!
    hey onemore- have you tried any herbal or the blackmores stuff?
    mummy25, yeh westmead tonnes cheaper hey- glad em found it.

Hey luv, no I havnt tried any supliments as yet. Wouldnt know where to start !! any sugestions? So your having a go at clomid, maybe that and the hsg combined will give you a good result.. With clomid does that regulate af too? cause Im on a forty ish day cycle since the D&C and never realy know when she`s due.. thought I might see the dr about giving it a go.. I dont think this is my month to be pg, dont know why, just have this feeling!!! I realy want it to happen soon, Im hoping to be pg before my would have been due date...that probably sounds a bit silly but Im realy not looking forward to that time coming, especialy because I have a girlfriend due around the same time I would have been..
    Hope every one else is doing well and will catch up again soon

Hi all,
    Up late my baby girl isnt well at the moment, runny nose and she is just miserable.

Well girls I had my reversal done on Monday 10th March 2008 via keyhole. Been pretty sore, the incision sites are bruised and just uncomfy.. Will have a follow up with Dr Cooper in another weeks time. From what I remember when coming to from anaethetic he siad that my right tube was great and the left not so good but he believes that nature should take its course, what ever that means...
    You know I must of been off with the fairys the day I saw Dr Cooper, Imagine my surprise when I got out of bed I had the bluest girly bit, didnt realise that he would do a dye test... It took about 12 hours for the colour to finally go...

Now for some personals.. I feel that I already know you girls because I was a frequent visitor not a poster..

Kiya & Shadow- My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I hope further test will give you peace of mind.

Mumof5 - Not long now hey.. I do understand your fears of your surgery re-c-section, that was my fear to the thought of that needle, any ways I hope your up coming test on Wednesday goes well.

To all I have missed I hope you are all well..

Night Harmonie

Hi harmonie, sorry to hear your little girl is not well. congrats on the reversal and I hope you dont have to wait too long. I think the dye test is pretty routine after reversal, just checking how things went. Although I had it redone in Aug last year and they just used a saline solution and set the ultra sound to a special setting so no blue bits here !!!! One sugestion (and I know it will be dificult) try not to obsess and stress about TTC because it will make it all that much harder to fall pg
    Last month was our real first month TTC after D&C and I was a total head case this time round Im a little more calm.. want to test sooo bad but I still have at least 11 days before af is due (according to last month) but I have a feeling that this isnt the month for us
    Anyway take it easy
    hi to everyone else, have a good day

Busy here, Kiya like all my thoughts are with you, and everyone else on the journeys. Me well this month AF has been crazy! I will give you the run down, LMP was 25/02 early by a week (not un-normal) so on day 17 I had spotting, ready for TMI, it was red bed that was it brownish in the morning then nothing, I thought here we go again with AF so I put a pad on and off I went to curves. Was thinking it was strange as the normal cramping wasn't happening just V.Very sore (.)(.) hubby and I DTD on the 07/03, 09/03 and 10/03 (he had days off and this was some sort of a record for us) So now I am not due till the 24/03 if AF wants to be nice. what do you girls think? me I would not have a clue, I am supposed to be going to the doctor tommorrow to discuss my Glucose test results and have a pap smear. I don't know, is my head so obsessed with having a baby that it is sending my these feelings and thought that are all in my mind?? Meanwhile I will continue to live in my sports bra for some sort of relief.

Again hugs to all.

Hi Girls....

We had our 1st appointment at the Royal Women's yesterday.... Decided to go for the reversal....still have to have a pap smear and ultrasound (cysts on ovaries) and hubby has to have his test....Next appointment is the 14th of May (to get the results)... So now we wait..... 6mths they said the waiting list is...

Kiya- that your tests results come back all clear.

To everyone else.... Hope all is well and Happy Easter

Hi onemore and Luv... I took the clomid because my cycles was all over the place and i wasnt O either. It it made everything regular again and made me O.
    Only thing is that it makes you produce more eggs so multipuls could happen.Try some herbal life from the health food shop heard great thing about it.
    If we want something bad enough we are willing to do anything

Harmonie..Woohoo on the reversal hope its a very short and painless wait.

Didles.. WHEN WE WERE TRYING EVERTHING THING SEEMED TO BE ABOUT HAVING A BABY(dumb caps lock sorry).
    It kind off took over my life and i was prepared to do anything to get that special gift.

Karen well atleast your well on our way to getting that little bundle

Mummy25..where are you!!??
    Last edited by Mumof8; March 18th, 2008 at 10:14 AM.

7 WEEKS TO GO AND IM READY TO DO THE CASTOR OIL!!

Hi Ladies, how you all going. I'm hanging in there only just. I get my results tomorrow. I have had 2 previous abnormal paps and i have to have them done every 6mths because of that. So can't wait to be so normal again. Em, eww castor oil. I did that once with my 2nd son, and boy did i hurl everywhere. All it made me do was sit on the toilet and no contractions. cheers kiya

Kiya...lol yeah i know ive done it twice before and boy did my bum hurt.
    The only pains i got was poo pains!!I did buy some today but i ended up tipping wat i had made up down the sink,just couldnt bring myself to do it.
    SIL had her baby today 5.4 weeks early but things are looking good. He was 5.3p or 2.44kgs and 48cms long so he a real good size considering.

I've been in here a few times but things have been up and down at home that I didnt feel like talking/typing....
    The Dh been acting weird and abusing me when I look at him saying aLL I do is nag him....
    His behaviour is odd too....
    (like if i fall asleep on the lounge he will leave me there, or when he comes home he does not speak to me unless it is to ask if dinner has been cooked)....
    This morning I sent him a text telling him that enough was enough and that I wanted Us over...
    he then rang me and abused me and told me to go back to my jerry springer soap opera.
    "Jerk Off".
    maybe he is ****ed as he knows I will get this baby and maybe he dont want it?
    or maybe he is doing the nasty behind my back....
    There was a time i would fight tooth and nail for this guy and now I am like I just give up, I have 5 kids and i cant handle his childish behaviour to Boot....
    maybe it is not a baby I'm missing, maybe it's my life.....
    why are men so complicated, did god create them this way so they could Pi## of the female's....
    I have been with him for almost 15 years and I'm scared if i do walk out I'll never find another....
    he can be naturally moody but this is GRRRRR....
    It's like he has PMS with menopause.

anyway I hope you are all well and congrats to those who have had reversals and to your new nephew mumof5....
    Talk soon.

mummy25.......don't let it get you down......give him some space and time to think and he will eventually come around to your way of thinking......i know it pi$$es you off that he won't commit to having another baby, but don;t let your dream of having another baby go down the tubes either....maybe you both need to sit down over a cuppa, no kids around and calmly talk things through and let him know how you feel, and and how having another baby will effect both of you......things will work out, but maybe they just need time....cheers kiya

Oh men you cant live with them and you cant live without them.
    They are a breed all of there own thats for sure and im not about to understand them.
    Like you said you have 5 kids to deal with so having him on top of all that isnt easy.
    My DF and i have had some very tough time too and i wonder why i stay sometimes but its just easier that way,my kids have had too many ups and downs.
    I do also wonder why i left my ex husband because he was a wonderful man and husband and father but he was never home cause he worked away and his job was there before me and the kids so who am i to make him throw it away.
    Dont throw away what your heart really wants nor throw away your dreams for no one. Set it free and if it comes back to you then it was meant to be.

Oh hugs first,

Okay My hubby and I went through the exact same thing, I said to him that I do not want to resent him for not having another baby but on the other hand I did not want him to resent me for forcing him. I had to sit down and listen to his points all were valid. But he had to listen to mine

He was concerned about my health both in pregnancy and after coping with 4 as he leaves the house at 6am and doesn't get home till 7pm, that I could understand. He was concerned with the point that if I had to go to hospital to have my shunt fixed up how he would cope with 4 and the money with him not working as recovery from that takes up to 6 weeks. What I am getting at is that you need to talk calmly and not get up and yell and call each other names (I do that) There were others but they were the major ones.

Maybe taking some time to not discuss it say 1 month it is totally off the agenda and see how things go. That is why we have decided that we need to discuss this with a neuro-surgeon and see what her opinion is, if she tells me that I don't think it is possible well i have to accept that and move on yes it will be hard but I will just have to do it.

How are you going to re-act if he still says no? Maybe tell this to him, if you haven't already. I know it is hard you are having all these baby feelings and hubby won't come to the party, it is not as easy as just forgetting about it.

Mumof5 , yuk castor oil you are very game. i did, the expressing milk, sex curries, walking my butt off. The last one worked.

Kiya I hope your results are what you wanted, you are in my thoughts.

Karend, glad thngs are happening and keep us updated.

onemore, good luck with the TTC.

As for me well went to the doctor today, Got all of my results in, my insulion resistance has not improved so more metformin for me, They cysts in my ovaries have changed to multi follicle??? but the hormones in my bloods are going crazy so even more metformin for me How fun????????
    She has been discussing my condition with another doctor and they have said that IVF is a possiblity, and she also told me that a local ob/gyn does tubal reversals but does not advertise the fact so here's to hoping. She didn't do my pap smear as my cervix is a bit tender and she wants to wait till after my next period to do it, I have to keep up the exercise, lose more weight, and take multi-vits. I swear I am going to rattle when I walk!!!!
    Roll on may when I have me definate answers, hubby is still leaning towards the tubal reversal as he feels that we can let nature take it's course with a little help from clomid.

Hugs to all.

HI thanks for all your advise.
    I normally get my way but Just felt he was being a Bas###d in order to get me to change my mind.
    He was talking about twins the other day and said he wants twins....
    (like that would happin, I'm struggling to get them to agree to put two in at my age).
    he also looked up the meaning of a name I chose for a girl (mirya)....
    I'm hoping....
    we will see the doctor and see what happins.
    Omg he just said that his trainer at work offered him a job in belguim (france).
    and that we may be moving.....
    I said you go and see what it's like and i'll stay here and if it is a good offer that you like then we will sell and buy a new home....
    houses are cheap over france.....
    but i dont like their taste in food --- who eats snails anyway.....
    OMg---....

MUMOF5------- NO caster Oil ----sex and plenty of it with his deposit, help ripen the cervix......
    Probebly the last thing you want but hey they sware by it, we even had a nurse lock the door in the delivery room and tell us to go at it as my labour was very slow. (of course we did not, but he was all for it I just worried someone would walk in and catch us doing the dirty that put me there in the first place)...

Em, how did you check up go. Are on the side behind the private school or the preschool side?

Mummy25, I hope that things will all work out for you.

Didlesdines, I hope that things will settle down for you. I am wondering which local ob/gyna does reversals as I would be interested.

I know I have been quoted so many varying amount for reversal from around $3500 to $7000 at Newcastle and $10,000 at Penrith. I am hope that I can do something in the new financial year. I would like to do something after it has been bothering me for over 4 years by then.
    Last edited by crazymum2; March 22nd, 2008 at 01:23 PM.

Hey Ang they said they are just going to play it by ear for now as they dont want to deliver me just yet.
    We are on the private school side,we have the fence with the brown brick and cream wrought iron.
    We have the big white house next door and our other neighbours are sheep!

onemore, no not gona try clomid. i really don't wanna go through another ectopic.
    didles, congrates on your reversal, hope you concieve soon...
    mummy25, belgum???? wow how exciting
    kiya, hope you get the all clear
    em, castor oil. yeh i tried it too. didn't work for me. hang in there... i can remeber your desperation to get where you are now.... you will probably deliver before i get back. i
    well everyone- have a safe and happy easter.... i will check back in after my trip to spain for five weeks.. but i will try to check in over there.....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast