Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #1

Hi everyone

dantri - I've not noticed feeling different after a m/c. I've had both d&c and natural, but everything has gone back to normal. But in saying that, I don't use tampons, so I can't really comment about that. We also took a break after each time, don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Alison - I'm sorry you have to be part of this thread Hope you get a BFP soon.

Saffy - Sorry for you loss too hun. I know what you mean though, about wanting to just be UTD as soon as possible. But then I get spooked and shy away from it again.

Tascha - I'm so sorry I wish things were different for all of us. Hope you're okay.

Marushke - Welcome back to BB, but I'm sorry you're joining us here. I've always loved your avvy so it stood out for me when I saw you pop back in. Hope you're going okay.

Diamond Girl - I'm okay, how's everything with you?

Telly - Counting the days down? Thinking of you.

Hi to anyone I missed

AFM - Still just waiting for time to pass. Seems to take forever. I've been reading the thread about how many losses and can't quite believe how many little people should have been born and how many hearts have been broken. It's shocking. Whilst I love this site for the support it gives, I hate it for making me so aware of how common loss is and how many people are suffering. This should be easy and special, not something to be dreaded. Makes me very aware of how lucky I am to have a child. I'm feeling pretty good otherwise, trying to eat well, lots of salads and getting some fruit into me.

Morning.. if I may, I would like to ask a few questions?

At my 11 week check up, I found out my baby passed at 6.5 weeks. I started to miscarry naturally yesterday and have been in agony since. Bleeding so much and doubled over with pain. It was no where near as bad with my last miscarriage. Is this normal? I'm struggeling to function .. let alone look after my boys today. Just want this nightmare to end!

Sorry you are going through this hun, just keep an eye on your blood loss if it seems excessive maybe go to the hospital .

Regards,
    Dianne

Take some pain killers hun, if you are still in pain and the bleeding is not slowing down you need to go to an emergency department, if you are soaking a pad in less than 1/2 an hour thats too heavy and needs attention. Sorry you are going through this, can someone come over and watch your boys? xx

Managed by a shear miracle to get to my family today. I've managed to get my hands on some serious pain killers. So that's better now. The bleeding is excessive. I'm managing to get the majority in the toilet.. but its non stop. I've I didn't .. my maternity pads would not last long at all. I'm in good hands at the moment .. and they are happy for me to see if it calms down this arvo. Fingers crossed no emergency department for this one.. I've had enough drama this week.

Thank you ladies!

Hi Tascha, so sorry you're going through this, how are things this evening? I can totally sympathise with you, I just had an early miscarriage (my 2nd in 4 months) and I can tell you I was only 4 weeks and I have only just stopped bleeding today, I started last Monday and for the first 2 days I was going through about 4/5 pads in about an 8 hour time frame, I did lose quite a big clot the 2nd day and it started to slow down a little after that but it was pretty heavy for 4 days, I said to DH that I didn't understand after only 4 weeks where it all came from so I can only imagine how much there'd be further along. I was also downing about 4 Nurofen Plus to even touch the sides at the pain, I couldn't sleep for the first night it was so bad but again after 2 days that went back to a dull normal AF type pain and then by day 3/4 the pain was totally gone. I hope you're ok, for some reason it's like as soon as the bleeding stops the sad emotional feeling lessens a little, maybe having the bleeding is just too much of a reminder for us. xx

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is okay

Dantri - How are you going? I ended up telling my friend what happened and he was lovely, but wants to catch up and I can't handle seeing his beautiful pregnant wife so I have just ignored the email and him!

Saffy - on hun I am so sorry you are here, hope your going okay xx

Maruschke - Hugs beautiful lady xx

Tascha - Hope that you are okay too xx

Telly - Hows things going with you hun?

PacRakMG- How are you?

Alison1973 - Hi hun I am sorry for your loss xx

Hope everyone is okay xx

chepie how are you coping?

tascha - how are you now? hope you are hanging in there. i know it's very tough and sad and i've been thinking of you

Hello ladies. Thank you all for your support.

Im not a great deal better. Still passing clots.. day 4 and another terrible night doubled over in pain. OB appointment this afternoon. And if there is anything left I'm asking for a d&c. Hubby is working everyday and not al lot of family around me to help. I need my body back so I can look after my kids. Fingers crossed.

Sorry for the me me post again. Hope to be returning the support before the week is up.

Thank you for listening and tiger support ladies. Means a lot.

thats terrible! I agree, you can't function like that, I hope the OB has some answers, until then take it easy Tascha, xx

Tascha, I hope everything has settled down? How did you go with the OB?

How is everyone going? Its really dreary weather where I am, doesn't help me feel good.

I'm starting to panic about having to go back to work ( I am on 4 wks A/L, had my D&C the first day of my holidays). I was supposed to be 12wks pregnant when I go back to work, its so depressing to think about what could have been.

The weeks I was pregnant are so dim in my memory now, i can barely remember it, like a dream. All I remember is every morning when I woke up I would think to myself, yay, I am pregnant!

Just feeling sad today i guess...

Saffy - Its hard when you think about what could have been. Im sorry it was a sad day for you yesterday.

Tascha - I hope you are feeling physically much better now. Emotionally, it will take much longer. I hope you are finding ways to cope.

Marchuke - Sorry for your loss. I hope you are coping as well.

Alison - Im sorry for your loss. I hope you are feeling better now that the bleeding has settled.

Everyone else - Hi, I hope you are all ok

AFM - I got a BFP last week. Im far from excited though, just scared and panicky. I did another HPT yesterday at 18DPO and got a strong positive (darker than the control line) and today I did another one. It is the same darkness as yesterday (shouldnt it be darker?). I cant help but think this is going to end badly again. I dont have many symptoms except for heavy cramping in my abdomen, which I know can be normal, but also can be the start of a m/c. I should probably get some blood tests done but I dont want to know the results. I dont want to hear that the numbers are going down. I guess 3 m/c in a row has affected me more than I realised. If I loose this one too I'll be shattered and Im not sure how on earth I will pick up the pieces.

Omg diamond!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

I know how stressful this time is going to be, but it will be worth it!
    You were the one who posted about the aspirin and what not? Or was that freya? Or both? Lol!

Im so very happy for you. This is it, it's gotta be! Stay sticky beautiful babe! Mwah

Congrats Diamond Girl that's fabulous news, bout time someone got a BFP in here! Don't forget your levels rise every 48 hours so it's only been a day, probably not enough for it to be darker. This is a sticky one, think positive (even though it's hard). I'm really super excited for you!

DG that is awesome! So happy for you! Sending some superglue vibes into your uterus .

thats exciting diamondgirl, well done! I really hope you have nothing to stress about xx

DG - that's great news but I competely understand your worries and concerns. I'm in the same boat myself at the moment - sitting here anxiously waiting for my phone to ring with this week's numbers. Crossing everything for you that this is the sticky baby you've been longing for.

So sorry Tash to hear you're having such a hard time. I hope the pain and bleeding have eased for you now.

Hi to all the lovely ladies.

congrats lulu!

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast